Start by marking “Her Return to King's Bed (Kings of California, #13)” as Want to Read:
Her Return to King's Bed (Kings of California, #13)

Her Return to King's Bed (Kings of California #13)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Mills & Boon Desire series delivers powerful, passionate romances…

Revenge has never been so sweet as in this Kings of California novel by USA TODAY bestselling author Maureen Child...

She married him. Used him. Then left him. Rico King has waited five years for revenge. Now he's got Teresa Coretti where he wants her. To save her family, she'll return to Rico's island..

Published December 3rd 2013 by Harlequin (first published December 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Her Return to King's Bed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Return to King's Bed

Saly
Hero/Heroine were married five years before and in love but the heroine left him because her thieving family stole from him. He has searched for her and finally finds her. I liked their second chance at love, their love was still alive just buried under hurt. The heroine reasons for running were stupid but I enjoyed their second chance at love and being loyal to their vows.
Susan
Very good book. Rico has been waiting for a chance to get his revenge on Teresa for what he saw as her betrayal. He hasn't been able to forget her and this will be his chance to get her out of his system. Meanwhile, Teresa hasn't been able to forget him either. She regrets the choices she made but at the time didn't see what else she could do. Now both of them have to decide whether pride is more important than love.

I liked both Rico and Teresa. Teresa had been raised in a family that had been t
Kimberly Walter
Rico King and Teresa Coretti married five years ago, and because of her thieving family she left him. Teresa thought that he would accuse her using and betraying him. She filed for divorce and thought herself divorced when she got the final papers
Rico never forgot the betrayal and anger that he felt when Teresa left and he thought that she was in league with her family for stealing an antique dagger from him. He had fake divorce papers delivered to her.
He has been waiting for the day when he can
bombay_sapphire
Karen
Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

Rico King has been searching for his errant bride for five years. He should’ve known at the time that she was too good to be true. He’d fallen head-over-heels for Teresa Coretti, but she’d been using him to help her family’s “business”. They were thieves. Well known, notorious, yet utterly uncatchable thieves. At least until now… Read More
Silver James
Her Return to King's Bed by Maureen Child I admit I'm a sucker for Maureen Child's Kings of California series. The brothers, cousins, and others make for an entertaining dynasty of alpha men with money. You don't have to read the entire series to enjoy each individual book, though sometimes, one builds on another. That's the case in this instance.

Rico King has built a beautiful resort hotel on the privately-owned island of Tesoro, which is somewhere in the Caribbean. How this came about was detailed in a previous book, THE TEMPORARY M
Amanda Sheila
I loved it!

Very typical of Harlequin and I don't mind it at all. I just wish the story could a little bit more dramatic and angst. I wish the heroine didn't really 'reveal' anything until some damage has been done by the Hero. I want to read the Hero hurting the heroine. I craved it/

But overall, I enjoyed this book and I definitely looking forward to read the rest of this series.
Marina Andreou
Αργησε πολυ η ιστορια να παρει μπρος...επρεπε να μαθουμε για την περιβοητη οικογενεια Κορετι της Τερεζας,να μαθουμε υστερα τα γεγονοτα που τους χωρισαν και την φυγη της Τερεζας.Ενα πολυ ωραιο βιβλιο..απο την μεση και μετα γινεται παρα πολυ καλυτερο...γιατι και οι δυο ειναι μπερδεμενοι το τι νιωθουν μεταξυ τους αλλα βλεπουμε και τον Σον Κιγκ με την συζυγο του Μπελιντα ( απο προηγουμενη ιστορια)...εδω ειναι κολλητοι συγγενεις με τον Ρικο.Βλεπουμε την συμπαρασταση αλλα και την γεννηση του γιου του ...more
Kaycee Sapinoso
Her Return To King's Bed was way better than the first two books I've read from King of California Series. It was like a breath of fresh air.

Rico King was a well rounded character. I actually liked him. I totally understand why he wanted revenge. I just don't like the way he handled their confrontation when he asked her to stay.

Teresa Coretti. I don't know if I like her or not. But I like the fact that she can stand on her own, didn't back down and most of all she wouldn't settle for anything le
Tawnya
Rico King is a man that sets out with revenge in mind for his missing wife of five years. Teresa only runs into Rico while trying to save her thieving family, again. Maureen Child did a good job writing another King book and showing that the best laid plans of revenge tend to backfire.
Ada
Fue entretenido, carajo, el único punto malo es una serie según me lo ha parecido, pero hay mucha intriga, llega una a pensar que hay mas líos tras la partida de lo que en verdad es... ahora a buscar los otros
Harlequin Books
"TOP PICK! It may be December but readers will need their fans for this Desire book, as it's scorching hot. Child has churned out some of her best work here, with memorable characters and a page-turning storyline that is definitely not to be missed." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars
Miniseries: Kings of California
Lori Howe
I so enjoy keeping in touch with the King 's of California. Thank you, Maureen.
Tanvi
Tanvi marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Lea Coronado
Lea Coronado marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Ana
Ana added it
Jan 07, 2015
Jasbell76
Jasbell76 is currently reading it
Jan 05, 2015
Gena Abed
Gena Abed marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Juana
Juana added it
Jan 12, 2015
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Anjali Karunakaran
Anjali Karunakaran marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Playing For Keeps (The Alpha Brotherhood, #3)
  • Sex, Lies and the Southern Belle (Dynasties: The Kincaids #1)
  • She's Having the Boss's Baby
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • Taming the Lone Wolff (Men Of Wolff Mountain #6)
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • Becoming Dante (The Dante Legacy #9)
  • Behind Palace Doors (Hollywood #3)
  • The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Harlequin Desire)
  • Caroselli's Christmas Baby (The Caroselli Inheritance #1)
  • The Cowboy's Pride (Harlequin Desire)
  • One Night with the Sheikh
  • A Man of Distinction (Lawyers in Love, #3)
  • A Beauty Uncovered (Secrets of Eden, #2)
  • Her Little Secret, His Hidden Heir
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...

Kings of California (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Bargaining for King's Baby (Kings of California, #1)
  • Marrying for King's Millions (Kings of California, #2)
  • Falling for King's Fortune (Kings of California, #3)
  • Conquering King's Heart (Kings of California, #4)
  • Claiming King's Baby (Kings of California, #5)
  • Wedding at King's Convenience (Kings of California, #6)
  • Cinderella & the CEO (Kings of California, #7)
  • King's Million-Dollar Secret (Kings of California, #8)
  • Ready for King's Seduction (Kings of California, #9)
  • The Temporary Mrs. King (Kings of California, #10)
Baby Bonanza Beauty and the Best Man (Dynasties: The Lassiters) Bargaining for King's Baby (Kings of California, #1) Wedding at King's Convenience (Kings of California, #6) Bedeviled (Queen of the Otherworld, #1)