Start by marking “Her Return to King's Bed (Kings of California, #14)” as Want to Read:
Her Return to King's Bed (Kings of California, #14)

Her Return to King's Bed (Kings of California #14)

3.76  ·  Rating Details  ·  170 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Mills & Boon Desire series delivers powerful, passionate romances…

Revenge has never been so sweet as in this Kings of California novel by USA TODAY bestselling author Maureen Child...

She married him. Used him. Then left him. Rico King has waited five years for revenge. Now he's got Teresa Coretti where he wants her. To save her family, she'll return to Rico's island..

Published December 3rd 2013 by Harlequin (first published December 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Her Return to King's Bed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Return to King's Bed

Saly
Hero/Heroine were married five years before and in love but the heroine left him because her thieving family stole from him. He has searched for her and finally finds her. I liked their second chance at love, their love was still alive just buried under hurt. The heroine reasons for running were stupid but I enjoyed their second chance at love and being loyal to their vows.
Susan
Dec 23, 2013 Susan rated it it was amazing
Very good book. Rico has been waiting for a chance to get his revenge on Teresa for what he saw as her betrayal. He hasn't been able to forget her and this will be his chance to get her out of his system. Meanwhile, Teresa hasn't been able to forget him either. She regrets the choices she made but at the time didn't see what else she could do. Now both of them have to decide whether pride is more important than love.

I liked both Rico and Teresa. Teresa had been raised in a family that had been t
Kimberly Walter
Dec 13, 2013 Kimberly Walter rated it it was amazing
Rico King and Teresa Coretti married five years ago, and because of her thieving family she left him. Teresa thought that he would accuse her using and betraying him. She filed for divorce and thought herself divorced when she got the final papers
Rico never forgot the betrayal and anger that he felt when Teresa left and he thought that she was in league with her family for stealing an antique dagger from him. He had fake divorce papers delivered to her.
He has been waiting for the day when he can
Nadia
I confess I didn't expect this from the book. I put it on to-read shelf I'm not even sure why but I thought mb it's another sheikh story. It wasn't but I liked it a lot nevertheless. I liked H\h chemistry. I liked their families, at least what was shown to us by author. I wonder if Gianni will get his own story? And here I liked both of them - hero and heroine. Lately I mostly wish to strangle heroines and kinda tired of that feeling.
The thing I loved most in the story was how in the beginning t
bombay_sapphire
Nov 02, 2013 bombay_sapphire rated it really liked it
Karen
Jan 30, 2014 Karen rated it really liked it
Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

Rico King has been searching for his errant bride for five years. He should’ve known at the time that she was too good to be true. He’d fallen head-over-heels for Teresa Coretti, but she’d been using him to help her family’s “business”. They were thieves. Well known, notorious, yet utterly uncatchable thieves. At least until now… Read More
Trish R.
Feb 20, 2015 Trish R. rated it it was amazing
I bought this book for my Kindle on July 1st 2013 and just now read it. WTH? How did it get lost? It says it didn't come out until December 1st so all I can think is that I pre-ordered it and somehow lost track of it. Oh, well, I found it again and I just loved it, as I did the first 12. (I've read 30 of Ms. Childs books so you could say I like her writing.).

That had to be a long, agonizing 5 years for Rico and Teresa but I'm glad they finally got their HEA. It was nice seeing Sean and Melinda a
Silver James
Jun 03, 2014 Silver James rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-books-read
Her Return to King's Bed by Maureen Child I admit I'm a sucker for Maureen Child's Kings of California series. The brothers, cousins, and others make for an entertaining dynasty of alpha men with money. You don't have to read the entire series to enjoy each individual book, though sometimes, one builds on another. That's the case in this instance.

Rico King has built a beautiful resort hotel on the privately-owned island of Tesoro, which is somewhere in the Caribbean. How this came about was detailed in a previous book, THE TEMPORARY M
Amanda Sheila
Sep 10, 2014 Amanda Sheila rated it really liked it
I loved it!

Very typical of Harlequin and I don't mind it at all. I just wish the story could a little bit more dramatic and angst. I wish the heroine didn't really 'reveal' anything until some damage has been done by the Hero. I want to read the Hero hurting the heroine. I craved it/

But overall, I enjoyed this book and I definitely looking forward to read the rest of this series.
Kaycee Sapinoso
Her Return To King's Bed was way better than the first two books I've read from King of California Series. It was like a breath of fresh air.

Rico King was a well rounded character. I actually liked him. I totally understand why he wanted revenge. I just don't like the way he handled their confrontation when he asked her to stay.

Teresa Coretti. I don't know if I like her or not. But I like the fact that she can stand on her own, didn't back down and most of all she wouldn't settle for anything le
Tawnya
Apr 23, 2014 Tawnya rated it really liked it
Rico King is a man that sets out with revenge in mind for his missing wife of five years. Teresa only runs into Rico while trying to save her thieving family, again. Maureen Child did a good job writing another King book and showing that the best laid plans of revenge tend to backfire.
Ada
Mar 31, 2014 Ada rated it really liked it
Fue entretenido, carajo, el único punto malo es una serie según me lo ha parecido, pero hay mucha intriga, llega una a pensar que hay mas líos tras la partida de lo que en verdad es... ahora a buscar los otros
Harlequin Books
"TOP PICK! It may be December but readers will need their fans for this Desire book, as it's scorching hot. Child has churned out some of her best work here, with memorable characters and a page-turning storyline that is definitely not to be missed." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars
Miniseries: Kings of California
Irais Elvira
Jul 19, 2016 Irais Elvira rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Me gustan las novelas cortas y con finales felices
Lori Howe
Dec 07, 2013 Lori Howe rated it really liked it
I so enjoy keeping in touch with the King 's of California. Thank you, Maureen.
Danelle Cale
Danelle Cale marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Ch
Ch added it
Aug 18, 2016
Shayla
Shayla marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Linda Macias
Linda Macias rated it it was ok
Aug 15, 2016
Kinjal
Kinjal added it
Aug 13, 2016
LAmi
LAmi rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Dessy
Dessy added it
Jul 11, 2016
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Laurie
Laurie rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2016
  • Playing For Keeps (The Alpha Brotherhood, #3)
  • Sex, Lies and the Southern Belle (Dynasties: The Kincaids #1)
  • A Very Private Merger (Dynasties: The Kincaids. #6)
  • A Conflict of Interest (Daughters of Power: The Capital #1)
  • She's Having the Boss's Baby
  • One Night with the Sheikh
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd, #3)
  • A Beauty Uncovered (Secrets of Eden, #2)
  • Caroselli's Christmas Baby (The Caroselli Inheritance #1)
  • Whatever the Price (Hollywood #2; Billionaires and Babies, #31)
  • A Man of Privilege (Lawyers in Love, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Pride (The Worths of Red Ridge, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #22)
  • The Tycoon's Temporary Baby (Billionaires and Babies, #17)
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...

Kings of California (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Bargaining for King's Baby (Kings of California, #1)
  • Marrying for King's Millions (Kings of California, #2)
  • Falling for King's Fortune (Kings of California, #3)
  • Conquering King's Heart (Kings of California, #4)
  • Claiming King's Baby (Kings of California, #5)
  • Wedding at King's Convenience (Kings of California, #6)
  • The Last Lone Wolf (Kings of California, #7)
  • Cinderella & the CEO (Kings of California, #8)
  • King's Million-Dollar Secret (Kings of California, #9)
  • Ready for King's Seduction (Kings of California, #10)

“Well, hell, Rico. You’re wasting your time being a hotelier when you should be a saint.” 0 likes
“Ah,” Sean said, smothering a laugh. “The brilliant plan falling apart? Wow. Wish I’d seen that coming. Oh. Wait. I did.” 0 likes