Start by marking “More than a Convenient Marriage?” as Want to Read:
More than a Convenient Marriage?

More than a Convenient Marriage? (Makricosta Dynasty #2)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  138 ratings  ·  19 reviews
More than a Convenient Marriage?

It started with a signature

Rich, powerful, with a beautiful wife, Greek shipping magnate Gideon Vozaras has it all. Except, his perfect life is a facade….

Gideon can't afford the public scrutiny of divorce, but if his past has taught him anything it's to fight dirty to keep what's his!

No Longer Forbidden?

The limits of his control

Rowan O
Published November 19th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about More than a Convenient Marriage?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More than a Convenient Marriage?

Jacqueline
I really liked this one. It's my first try for this author. I liked the realistic story line. The heroine had had miscarriage after miscarriage. She had reached a point where she was devastated and just couldn't try any more. She didn't even want the hero to come near her with his private parts. Usually in romanceland the heroine is devastated over one early miscarriage. As I've said before one or even two early miscarriages is fairly normal and while not pleasant, (personal experience) is also ...more
Jenny
Enjoyable story! Loved the sweet heroine and the alpha hero. These two went through a lot and they really deserved their HEA. But seriously ALL this author's heroines have fertility issues and that's kind of frustrating as far as I'm concerned!
Tia
What the hell is with these new harlequins, where the male gets the vasectomy? Is that suppose to be something that's hot? It's NOT! It's actually quite retarded and the novel alone wasn't researched correctly. When who have miscarriages and then successfully give birth to a child, are more likely to get pregnant and go through their second pregnancy with little to no complications. Unless they have an underlining medical condition to prevent it. This novel made me want to slap the shit out of t ...more
Ipshita Ranjana
More Than a Convenient Marriage did start off not that great for me but as the story progressed I started liking it and it turned out so much better than my expectations. Adara and Gideon’s non existent communication leads their marriage to a breaking point and when they finally started communicating, it was so refreshing to see a hero and heroine not brooding over a problem but letting it out instead. Their passion was so hot and high on the steamy factor that it got my pulse racing every time ...more
Desere
In More than a convenient marriage? the author tells of rich, powerful off the hook sexy Gideon. He has everything a man could ever want including a beautiful wife. At least that is what the outside world thinks and sees.

The real life of Gideon involves his loving wife Adara filing for a divorce, and as we all know is one heck of an embarrassment to a Greek ! He won't take it lying down but he will take Adara lying down in his bed over and over again until she realizes this is no longer a busin
Dalimar
Aug 28, 2014 Dalimar rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Harlequin fans
Recommended to Dalimar by: Corandra
Annie Burrows
I really enjoyed the way the hero and heroine found their way towards love after starting out in a marriage that was supposed to only have been part of a business deal.
Harlequin Books
"Set against a fitting backdrop of the lush Greek Isles, Collins' latest tearjerker should come with tissues. Her couple is the epitome of miscommunication, but watching hem finally 'get' each other is worth every page. Oh, and the love scenes are jaw-dropping sizzlers!" RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars
Faith Freewoman
Genre with depth and heart.

Millionaire magnate romances really aren't my thing, but a blog post by the Dani Collins caught my attention, and the excerpt posted on the book page was irresistible, so I bought it. And the first book of the pair exceeded my wildest expectations!

It includes everything that readers expect, is beautifully written ...and has something you don't find every day, or even every year: an underlying wisdom and compassion that very few authors in any literary category or genre
Heather
I enjoyed reading this book. This book is a fun quick read. The chemistry between the main characters was well written. I'm so glad there was a HEA in the end.
Kelsey
I liked this one. They were starting out on equal footing, and she wasn't trading herself to get some equal footing in the relationship. She had her own job, her own funds, all of it. They were people working out some issues with communication. I liked it.
Charline Bonham
Book 2 in the series. This book and 2 others were provided for my reading pleasure. Gideon's world is suddenly almost destroyed when he has to confess to his wife, Adara, he is not who she thinks he is. He would not have told her if her brother had not threatened to tell her if he doesn't. A lot of emotion for both since both come from troubled backgrounds. Couldn't stop reading and can't wait to finish the 3rd book.
Penney
I loved this story, all the characters were great, I couldn't put it down, Highly recommend, I'm looking forward the the others in this series.
Crystal J
great little romance story. A couple is distressed over not being able to take pregnancy full term. Very nice read.
Ada
Estuvo interesante
Akina
An emotional wringer from beginning to end. Keep a box of tissues handy. A different kind of HP book. The book starts with a couple on the brink of divorce. Their journey to love is climactic. Tons of baggage on each side. But the author does a superb job of keeping readers entranced.
Esther
I really enjoyed this HP. The emotion and tension between the Hero and heroine came through and kept you turning the pages.
Harlequin Books
Received 4 1/2 stars at RT Book Reviews
Ntina
Ntina marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Sofia
Sofia added it
Aug 03, 2015
Uzma Mahmood
Uzma Mahmood marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Shamona Hagan
Shamona Hagan marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9)
  • The Dimitrakos Proposition
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • The Dark God's Bride Trilogy, #3
  • Sold to the Enemy
  • Siren Song
  • Strangers in the Desert (The Al Dhakir Brothers #1)
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • The Duke's Willful Wife
  • The Unforgettable Husband (Amnesia)
  • The Couple who Fooled the World
  • The Good, the Bad and the Wild (Brothers & Sisters, #3)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Virgin Wife
  • The Greek Tycoon's Unexpected Wife (In the Greek Tycoon's Bed) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #6)
  • Captured by the Sheikh (Rivals to the Crown of Kadar #1)
  • Playing the Dutiful Wife / Expecting His Love-Child
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2; Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • Mistaken Identity
6572063
After a brilliant debut in the UK with No Longer Forbidden, a Mills & Boon Modern Book Of The Month in January 2013, Dani Collins saw her first Harlequin Presents, Proof Of Their Sin, win the a Reviewer’s Choice for First Series romance by Romantic Times Book Reviews.

When her Fantasy Romance, The Healer, was named an Epic eBook Award Finalist it was icing, and much appreciated validation afte
More about Dani Collins...

Makricosta Dynasty (4 books)
  • No Longer Forbidden?
  • An Heir to Bind Them
  • Seduced into the Greek's World
The Bachelor's Baby Blame The Mistletoe (Montana Born Christmas #1) His Blushing Bride (Montana Born Brides, #2) Proof of Their Sin (One Night With Consequences, #1) Hometown Hero (Montana Born Homecoming Book 3)