3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  10 reviews

Winning is everything

Rafael de Cervantes was a devil behind the wheel and in the bedroom until his near-fatal crash. To mask his pain? He'll seduce his beautiful physio, Raven Blass!

Knowing she's responsible for his scars, will Raven risk discovery for one glorious night in Rafael's bed?

The Price of Success

Reaping his reward

Owner of the Espiritu rac...more
Published November 19th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about His Ultimate Prize, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Ultimate Prize

Desere
I have always, always adored racing! The ultimate rush when hearing those engines roar to life, the pure adrenalin form watching the cars speed by! But aside from drooling over the cars there are the totally delectable sex on legs racing drivers!

Now those are simply something that racing cannot exist without, so what more could I ask for when a kick ass author incorporates the world of racing into a beautiful romance? Absolutely nothing because this read had it all!

The thrills, the spills, the...more
Tawnya
Both of these novels in this 2 in 1 book were excellent. Sasha had the backbone to stand up and become a the champion she wanted to be all while winning the heart of Marco. And Raven was able to move past her horrific childhood to make a life with ex-playboy Rafael.
Tia
Once again, another disappointing read for me. I expect so much more and it all kind of fell flat.
Rgreader
His Ultimate Prize was an underwhelmimg read.
What I didn't like: the heroine. She was obessesed with the hero's sex life. She had a damaged childhood but instead of getting therapy for that she uses it to demonize the hero who is nothing like her bad daddy. I didn't like the excessive references to physical thereapy. This isn't the Harlequin medical line. I wasn't that impressed with the car racing references. I'm not a sports fan.
I didn't like the constant bickering early in this book. It was...more
Ipshita Ranjana
The romance was enjoyable but not as engaging as the author’s previous books. Rafael was an adorable hero and I loved him because he had the guts to accept what was wrong with him and seek help. I also enjoyed the whole book partially because of him because seriously you just can’t help liking him despite his flaws. Raven was a big put off for me because she had the wrong kind of attitude throughout the book. She treated Rafael according to her prejudices about him and even after living with him...more
Louisa P
While I thought The Price of Success was superb (even though the heroine did a complete U-turn regarding her career in the end) I found His Ultimate Prize difficult to hold my attention.
Vashti
Enjoyed this read,but I felt that I was thrown into the middle of the story as it began.The hero and heroine had known each other prior to the book's opening and it continued on with them in a working relationship with him constantly throwing in the sexual overtones.
I enjoyed this couple and their sexual tension together.
Harlequin Books
"Though Blake's characters' luxurious lifestyles could have made them seem ostentatious, she makes the couple relatable by giving them real crises to deal with and real demons to dispatch as they fight each other in every room but the bedroom in this top-of-the-line romance."RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars
Paulette
A good fast paced read! Great for a quick holiday read!
Harlequin Books
Received 4 1/2 stars at RT Book Reviews
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Crisyuri
Crisyuri marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Aug 24, 2014
Hms
Hms marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Ericka
Ericka marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Carolyn Whalen
Carolyn Whalen marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
chasey
chasey marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Price Of Success Blaze (A Minxes of Romance anthology) The Sinful Art of Revenge What the Greek's Money Can't Buy (The Untamable Greeks, #1) What the Greek Can't Resist (The Untamable Greeks, #2)