Start by marking “Cozy Christmas” as Want to Read:
Cozy Christmas

Cozy Christmas (The Heart of Main Street #6)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Season Of Cheer

For the first time in years, Christmas brings hope to Bygones, Kansas. But for Josh Barton, Main Street's coffee shop owner, it brings back sad memories he'd rather forget. He's a new man, with a new life and faith now. Still, he hides a huge part of himself from his neighbors—and from one very inquisitive reporter. Whitney Leigh seems determined to uncover
Published November 19th 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Cozy Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cozy Christmas

June
The final Saving Main Street book was full of surprises. Josh the Cozy Cup owner and Whitney the reporter spend time together as she tries to figure out who Mr. Moneybags us. And what a pleasant surprise!

A job well done by all 6 ladies who contributed to this continuity series!
Bonnie
Cozy Christmas by Valerie Hansen was the last book in "The Heart Of Main Street" series. the six book set was each by a different author. The books all ran nicely into the next book. Whitney writes for a newspaper. She is determined to find out who the secret benefactor is, who has brought new businesses to the town. The person is doing this for their, mom who grew up in the town and found out the town was in need of help. Whitney finds love in the end. I won't say who the benefactor is. Everyon ...more
Aerykah
This was good, but I'm sure I would have enjoyed it more if I had read the other books in the series first. Didn't realize it was part of a series until I started reading it...
Ruth
I have read many books by Valerie Hansen but I do believe this is her A-#1 of all time!! I LOVED it and it is definitely a re-read!!!! The other stories in this series were really good but this one was the best of all! It is amazing to me, how you can write like this! Definitely a God-given talent! Thanks so much for sharing that talent with your faithful readers!! May God continue His blessings on you and I eagerly await your next book.
I really liked this book. The only reason it didn't receive 4 stars is because there was a lot of talk about the other romances in the beginning that distracted me from the story. I kept wondering about the other couples and was confused since I had not read the other books. (Since this author did not write the other books, I didn't realize that this was the last in a series until the author's note at the end of the book. If I had known up front this was the last in the series, I might not have ...more
Teresa
Such a great story! Loved this series!!!! I hope they will write more since the town will be getting new people.
Brittany
I won this book in a contest on another blog and when the author sent this book to me, I decided to read it right away since it is a Christmas book. I have had a lot of fun reading Christmas stories over the holidays and this is another story that I really enjoyed.

The author has done a wonderful job of creating a sweet, hometown atmosphere and a truly cozy Christmas (as the title implies). The storyline is clever and the characters are likeable. The heroine of the story, Whitney, was sometimes a
Janine
"Cozy Christmas" by Valerie Hansen is the sixth and final book of the continuous series The Heart of Main Street with several other writers. Though this is the final book of the continuous series it is something that can easily be read as a stand alone book. The one story line that is continuous is the curiosity of who exactly is the mysterious anonymous benefactor (aka Mr. Moneybags). I would so love to go into all that makes this story so great and perfect ending for this series, but I can't. ...more
Janice Sisemore
Cozy Christmas

This is the last in the series for the heart of Main Street. Whitney is the reporter in town and wants to find out who the one is helping the town of bygones get better financially. She and Josh who owns the coffee shop falls in love. A very good book and good series.
Sandy
Seriously, just one question. Why does this publisher not match the descriptions of the characters and the cover art? The book specifically says that Josh doesn't like the scruffy look and always shaves. Cover art? Scruffy. Makes me feel like I'm reading the wrong book.

This story tied up all the loose ends from The Heart of Main Street series. I liked Josh's character, but I had no idea why he was with Whitney. She was a sweet character, but I didn't really get the two of them as a couple.
Julia Herondale
What a fantastic conclusion to an amazing and entertaining series! "Cozy Christmas" was phenomenal and I enjoyed every minute of it. Josh and Whitney were exceptional characters and I enjoyed them very much. And I was finally able to discover out who the secret mystery benefactor was. I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone so you'll just have to read and see!
Harlequin Books
"This neatly wraps up the Heart of Main Street series, finally revealing the secret that readers have been longing to learn. The charming characters and welcoming spirit suit the holiday season, reminding us that the 'God-incidences' in life, not money, bring true happiness". (RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars)

Miniseries: The Heart of Main Street
Stories&Verse *
Cozy Christmas is part of a series that I have never read, but it works well as a stand alone book. It is a christmas story with the true meaning of Christmas embedded. The magic of the season is revealed by secrets unvailed and faith in true love.
Judith Wright
The character of Whitney became annoying over the course of the story. The more persistent she got, the less I liked her. She seemed overbearing and desperate. I still liked the storyline and I really liked the character of Josh.
Karen
This is the 6th in The Heart Of Main Street series..This is Josh and Whitney's story and is wonderful..This is the book that ties it all together and brings us up to date with all the other people of Bygones,Kansas..Very heartwarming..
Anne
Fun, different, exciting Harlequin Christmas. Loved the characters and the plot. A must Christmas read.
Harlequin Books
Received 4 1/2 stars at RT Book Reviews
Miniseries: The Heart of Main Street
Kim Hampton
Kim Hampton marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Liz
Liz is currently reading it
Dec 15, 2014
Tabitha Vinson
Tabitha Vinson is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2014
Karin
Karin marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Danie
Danie marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Katie Steiner
Katie Steiner marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Valerie Hansen is the pen name of Valerie Whisenand.

Although I have been a published author since the mid 1980s, I have been writing women's Christian fiction almost exclusively since 1999.

There is a longer, more detailed bio on my website so there's no need for me to repea
More about Valerie Hansen...
Montana Reunion (Big Sky Centennial, #.5) Explosive Secrets (Texas K-9 Unit #4) Frontier Courtship The Rookie's Assignment (Fitzgerald Bay, #2) Healing the Boss's Heart