Start by marking “Holiday Royale” as Want to Read:
Holiday Royale

Holiday Royale (Bravo Royales Series #6)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  19 reviews
A playboy prince is roped into giving love lessons to a young, innocent woman—only to find himself falling for his eager pupil, in USA TODAY bestselling author Christine Rimmer's newest addition to her Bravo Royales miniseries….

Up till now, Lucy Cordell has led a pretty sheltered life—but she's ready to burst out of her shell. Still, she has absolutely zero experience wit
Published November 19th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Royale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Royale

Tawnya
I really enjoy Christine Rimmer's Bravo series and this book is another good one to add to that list. Damien is the consummate playboy that has decided he isn't the type to ever stay with one lady. Then he meets Lucy and treats her like an adult when because of illness she feels treated like a child all the time. Several years later they take the next step in their friendship, but Lucy makes the mistake of falling in love which of course sends Damien running. As with all the Bravo books there is ...more
Susan
This was a really fun book. We met Lucy in the previous book How to Marry a Princess. She is Noah's little sister. Thanks to her own efforts and help from Alice and Damien, Lucy has finally broken free of her brother's overprotective shield and she wants to start to live her life. Unfortunately her sheltered life has put her at a disadvantage with men. She decides that she needs a teacher, so she goes to her friend Damien and asks him to instruct her. Dami is floored because he's never thought o ...more
Melody Cox
Christine Rimmer Knocks It Out of the Park With This Wonderful Love Story!!

Wow...This is the best of The Bravo Royales series to date. A fabulous book that I could not put down until I finished the very last word. I adored Dami's and Lucy's story!

Damien is known as the Player Prince of Montedoro and he admittedly has played more women than he can count, many he can't even remember! His playboy lifestyle is notorious and an image that won't be easily shed. But lately he has decided that the lifes
Jaymy M.
Fell for Lucy earlier in the series. So great to see her chasing her happily ever after.

And really enjoyed getting to know Damien in this one too. Poor Playboy Prince, doesn't even know he's gone.

Love that Luce chooses her destiny and after a tough childhood and start as a young adult, continues to stay upbeat and positive. There's such an innocence to this woman, even though she's seen if not lived quite a bit in her 23 years.

Dami may have the rep, but where Luce is concerned, from day 1, his
Amanda Caldwell
Review from The Book Babe.

Holiday Royale is the latest in Harlequin's The Bravo Royales miniseries. Like most Harlequin miniseries, the books in this series can be read in any order and work well even as standalone novels. Past characters are referenced or may make appearances, but they aren't super relevant to the current character's stories.

That being said, Holiday Royale is the story of Lucy Cordell who has been very ill most of her life with heart problems. She vacations to the fictional co
Kimberly
"Holiday Royale" is wonderful coming of age love story by Christine Rimmer. Lucy Cordell and Damien Bravo-Calabretti finally get their own story if you have been keeping up with Ms. Rimmer's Bravo series. No worries if you haven't because this book is captivating enough to stand alone. Poor, sweet Lucy has lived under the shadow of her over-protective brother her whole life. Let's face it being little Miss Virgin has put a damper on her dating life now that she has finally been allowed to fly th ...more
Judyrudy
Christine Rimmer never disappoints! I absolutely loved Holiday Royale! Her Bravo series gets better with each story. The main characters Lucy and Damien were first introduced to us in How to Marry a Princess along with her controlling brother Noah and Damien’s sister Alice. Holiday Royale picks up with Lucy and Damien. Lucy, due to an illness that prevented her from having a normal childhood, convinces Damien to give her lessons in love. Holiday Royale is a heartfelt story which I read in one si ...more
Karen
Holiday Royale is a real romance story. Christine Rimmer never disappoints.
Lucy has led a sheltered life and has no experiences with men, so she turns to Prince Damien knowing he will help her. She is very strong willed setting her mind to doing something, she will do so regardless of what it costs. Prince Damien reluctantly agrees to help her as he does not want her turning to just anyone to help her in turn getting hurt.
In due course of helping Lucy, Damien starts to see Lucy in another way
Camila Fuenzalida
No me gusto mucho, encontré que en algunas partes Lucy era muy inmadura para estar con el, y en el final, bueno, estuvo bien.
Dana Gold
I found the main girl rather annoying and hard to get past, but on that note I did read the whole thing.
Anita Hayes
I just finished reading Holiday Royale. First chapter, I laughed so hard, my tea went flying out of my mouth. You have a heroine that has over come many many obstacles and still has a positive outlook in life and when she sets her mind to something, there is no stopping her. She tells off her over bearing protective brother, she sets herself up in NYC with the help of a friend and gets a good business started to support herself and then she aims for a Prince. I love love loved it.I love how Dami ...more
Deanna Vrba
Lucy Cordell in her life had always been sick, her brother Noah felt like he had to watch over her because he was her protective big brother. she had always had a crush on Damien who is the twin brother of Alex and brother of Noah wife Alice. but Lucy thought Damien had only saw her as a child in his eyes. but he saw there was more to her that meet the eye.. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone because I believe that person are meant to find the one to share their life with.. rat ...more
Gail
Not much happens, not much conflict-- it was okay...
Jane
Lucy asks Prince Dami an unusual request. One he didn't want to grant. Yet the more time Dami spends with Lucy, he begins to fall for her. So he grants her wish.
Sometimes like Dami, it takes men time to realize they truly have found true love. Not just a fling but one whom they want to spend the rest of their life with.
Lucy knew what she wanted in part but never realized her true heart until later.
One of Christine's best ever. Dami would give up everything if need be for the right woman.
Harlequin Books
"TOP PICK! Rimmer's lighthearted romance is a joy. In this pseudo-Cinderella story, the nemesis of the adventurous heroine is illness, not wicked stepsisters; and her Prince Charming is the perfect royal playboy with the heart of gold. Rimmer's formal dialogue fits the characters and regal backdrop like a glass slipper. And the love scenes ignite". (RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars)

Miniseries: The Bravo Royales
Dyan
Okay, by far, my favorite female character in a novel in a long time! I wish I could be like Lucy and both tell it like it is and have such a pure love of life!!! I highly recommend this book and when you read it, imagine if you could have such a demeanor, life would be great!!
Christina
I loved this book! I read it in one sitting because I just couldn't put it down! I loved how authentic the characters felt and the dialogue/humor in the book. Christine Rimmer is one of my favorite Special Edition authors and I highly recommend this book!!
Susandalley2006hotmail.com
This was an easy read, but never completely grabbed me. I had to reevaluate this, because the more I thought about it, I realized how much I liked Lucy's positive attitude.
Kobie
liked the characters, but story was blah.
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
KC
KC marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
21949
New York Times bestselling author Christine Rimmer has written more than ninety contemporary romances for Harlequin Books. She has won Romantic Times BOOKreview’s Reviewer’s Choice Award for best Silhouette Special Edition. She has been nominated six times for the Romance Writers of America’s prestigious RITA award and five times for Romantic Times Series Storyteller of the Year.

A California nati
More about Christine Rimmer...
The Nine-Month Marriage (Bravo Family, #1) (Conveniently Yours, #1) The M.D. She Had To Marry (Bravo Family, #6) (Conveniently Yours, #6) Expecting the Boss's Baby (Bravo Family, #29) His Executive Sweetheart (Bravo Family, #10) (The Sons Of Caitlin Bravo, #1) The Prince's Secret Baby (Bravo Royales, #1)