Start by marking “Pure (The Gods, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pure (The Gods, #3)

Pure (The Gods #3)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Zygi Wyatt is an intimidating dom, but he yearns for love just like the next man. However, finding a partner who isn't scared of his size is no easy task. The easygoing Mo seems like the answer to his prayers.

Love is the stuff of dreams. Ask the god Morpheus—he knows all about it. Mo wants Zygi in a forever kind of way, but he has to be sure of Zygi’s love before he claim
Published June 12th 2013 by Dreamspinner Press (first published June 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Pure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pure

Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

This story is part of a series and is best read in order. Zygi is a Dom and he has his eye on sexy shy man Mo, Mo seems interested and Zygi can’t wait to have him bound to his bed, but something isn’t quite right and there is a overheard conversation lurking in the back of Zygi’s mind. Mo wants nothing more than to claim his mate Zygi, but first Mo has to come clean as to who he really is and with Zeus and Ares interfering it isn’t easy.

This story i
Ayanna
What. Wha- Wtf, man. If Mo's "a bit less than six feet tall," he's not fucking short.

Sheesh, what the hell, man? You're making him out to be an extreme pipsqeak, the consummate "little woman," if you will.

I am spluttering in indignation right now. I mean, what the fuck, man?
Bitch, I'm short at 5'4". NOT Mo, at "a bit less than six feet."

And okay, maybe I'd have a bit of trouble getting into a truck, but Mo? Come on. He's not a six year old. He's "a bit less than six feet."

The DD seems rather can
Al
You'll get no surprises with this one -- it's pure crack. That said, the plot is decent, IF you've read the other stories in the series. "Pure" follows the events of the previous stories but builds no background and fills in none of the gaps for new readers; in fact, the writing assumes you have read the other stories because nothing at all is explained. "Pure" jumps into the relationship between Zygi and Mo that was previously established, which, again, is not really elaborated upon. Right from ...more
LiveYourLife BuyTheBook
3.5 Stars

"Pure" is the third installment in The Gods series from M.A. Church. This is the story of Zygi Wyatt. He is described as big, hairy and scary. He is also a Dom. He is gruff and never been considered sweet. Zygi finds his feelings changing for one man, Mo. Mo is small, shy and easy going. Zgyi wants to explore these feeling as he suspects Mo is a submissive. Mo also known as Morpheus is the god of Dreams. He is also drawn to Zygi but he wants to be sure of Zygi’s feelings for him.

One pro
Crystal's Many Reviewers
Oh Zygi, how I enjoyed you during this story! There are few gay men in stories that I wish were straight, but you are one of them for sure. I had enjoyed this story on a few levels, mainly because when we had met Mo in the second book of the series, I was so hoping that he was going to get his happy ever after. And for the reason that, Zygi screwed up! BIG TIME. I do enjoy books seem more realistic and life like, and during the course of this book, that is what happened.
I also enjoyed how in th
Angela Goodrich
The Gods series has gotten better with each book and Pure is my favorite of the bunch. As the series has revolved around a group of three friends living in Las Vegas, we have learned more about Zygi with each book. So I was really looking forward to seeing big, hairy, and scary finally get his shot at love. That it was to be with Cupid’s friend Morpheus, the God of Dreams, merely increased my anticipation as Mo was such an interesting character in Perfect.

Even though their interactions were lim
Chris Jeffreys

It has been a while since MA Church last published a story about these characters, so I had to go back and reread "Priceless" and "Perfect". I think that you need to have read the prior stories in this series to be able to understand what is happening from the get-go in this book. (So, in my opinion, this is not a free standing book.)

In this book, Zygi (yes, that's the spelling) has fallen in love with the God of Dreams, Morpheus. Zygi is a dominant person, and he perceives that Morpheus is a su
Miralinda
БДСМ тема совершенно не вязалась у меня с ГГ. Хотелось чтобы бедного Мо оставили в покое. Не знаю почему.
Mtsnow13
Since I read this out of order, I reserve the fact that I didn't really have the back story. I enjoyed the characters, but, honestly, I didn't really feel much chemistry between the MCs.

The gods to humans premise is interesting and fun, and I think I would have enjoyed it more if I had read the books in order, but don't know if it's a story I would go back to now thagt I have already read this one.

Kind of a lightweight, fun read, and not too bad when you want something to pass the time while wai
dblue
3.5/5.0

Pure is the third installment in The Gods series by M.A. Church. This book revolves around Zygi and Mo.
To see the full review please go to:
Chris Kat
This is a short, easy read. You need to read Priceless and Perfect to really get Pure. I liked to see the characters from the previous book making an appearance. Mo was my favorite character in this story.
Lada
Jul 07, 2013 Lada added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF
Larisa
Larisa added it
Jul 28, 2015
Driima
Driima marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Bobby Corry
Bobby Corry marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Ashley E
Ashley E marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Dreamspinner Press: Pure by M.A. Church 2 21 Jun 12, 2013 10:52AM
Hey! My name is Michelle, and I write m/m romance that tends to have a nonhuman twist. I'm married to my high school sweetheart, and we have two grown children.

My blog: http://machurch00.blogspot.com

Twitter @nomoretears00

My Facebook: MA churh http://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Chur...
More about M.A. Church...

The Gods (3 books)
  • Priceless (The Gods, #1)
  • Perfect (The Gods, #2)
The Harvest: Taken (The Harvest, #1) The Harvest: Journey's End (The Harvest #2) Priceless (The Gods, #1) Trouble Comes in Threes Nighttime Wishes (Nighttime Wishes, #1)