Start by marking “Tall Dark Handsome Lycan” as Want to Read:
Tall Dark Handsome Lycan

Tall Dark Handsome Lycan (Tall Dark Handsome Lycan #1)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  407 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Leonidis Stefanos…a tall, dark, handsome Lycan who has no place in his life for love.
Every family has their skeletons, but in Leo's case, his family has more than a few. He comes from a long line of werewolves who have guarded their family secret for centuries.
Now he faces his biggest challenge. A pretty, small town woman who not only threatens to unveil his dark heritage
Published May 31st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tall Dark Handsome Lycan

Deborah
Sam's best friend Toni insists she take a holiday at their vacation home in Corfu, now Sam's a little apprehensive since although she's never met Toni's brother Leo, Leonidis Stefanos, she's had a heated phone call with him where she called him a selfish, controlling jerk. Leo didn't approve of Toni's marriage and Sam was just sticking up for her friend and after all he was a jerk so she was justified.
After being assured Leo wouldn't be anywhere near the villa Sam sets off for Corfu, but of cour
Rhonda
I love shifter romances and was looking through the books recommended to me by Amazon and found this one. I was just in the mood for some werewolf loving. I’m so glad I purchased this book. I had never heard of Anastasia and she is an awesome author.

Best friend’s brother is one of my favorite tropes, throw in the fact that this is my favorite genre, paranormal and I was one happy camper. I love that the couple didn’t immediately fall into bed with each other. That even though they were attracte
Emily
Leonidis "Leo" Stefanos had not been planning on heading to his home in Greece, but when he fins out that his sisters friend Samantha Hope is coming he shows up. Determined to dislike the woman he believes ruined a planned marriage for his sister, he is curt in his manner and waiting to catch her in deception.

Samantha Hope has no idea why Leo hates her so, but is determined to enjoy the two week vacation her friend sent her on. When Leo begins to realize that he has been grossly misinformed he h
Rochelle
I teally loved this book but I do think that tha ending could have been a little longer and the change between wanting him & not wanting him was a little rushed, which was a real pity!!!
Holly
It ok should be more detail n longer.
Eydie
SPOILERS: They hate each other and then boom, they are in love? A little hard to believe. Plus she turns into a lycan while he is sleeping and is immediately okay with it? Apparently this is only part one but I won't be wasting .99 on any more installments.
Danielle
If your looking for an easy read, this one hits the spot. The story line is interesting I feel it could have been a little longer but I believe the story continues in book 2. All and all I really enjoyed this one. I would recommend!
Crystal
This was a great read and I was left wanting more. Leo is head of his family and of his pack. He always has to be on the look out and has to put everything first before himself. When his sister married a human and not the mate that was picked for her he gets mad. Samantha Hope got to be the lucky person to talk to him. It ended in a screaming match of calling each other names and her hanging up on him. When she needs a break from her store being damaged her assistant sends her to Greece. She fin ...more
Mel Auslan Osborne
I am not going over the story, there are plenty of reviews like that. I'm just explaining my views of the story in general.

Was look at my recommendations on my kindle and seen this book. Was a bit unsure as I've never heard of Anastasia. Well she's now on my authors to watch list.

Here we have another Lycan love story. I thought I hope it's not one of those same old, same old. You know the been there done that in another book. Well let me tell you this book didn't disappoint. The characters were
Paula Mccue
It was ok, very much reminded me on a boring mills and boons with a lycan twist, the sex and story line was very vanilla and i didnt really like leo, very arrogant and not very lovable. I wont be reading anymore in the series, one vanilla story a year is enough for me. If you like mills and boons then by all means read it, If you want excitment, passion and a very sexy lovable alpha male then no dont read it, read patricia briggs , kelly armstrong or belinda boring, now they are authors that kno ...more
Lorraine
Great story.
Candice
Okay...kinda short

I thought it was short and sweet. I would have liked it to have a little longer but that was okay. I hope to hear about them in other books.
Christine
This is a good novel, while there is quite a bit of graphic stuff it is well tempered out by the plot. Misconceptions, tarot readings, and a falsified PI report combine to create a fire-cracker of a romance novel. I enjoyed this book and plan to explore this author further.
~Sharon~
Okay this story could have been so much better. The flow of the story was not great, it seemed to jump into each part instead of flowing, the characters had some good points about them but I just felt to much was missing overall.
Lindsey
meh.......it was okay, a little formal and restrained for me and lets be fair I wudda kicked leo in the balls more than once
Kimberly Edwards
Kept me on my toes!! Leo is such a lost old soul who seems to really care for Sam. Cannot wait to read part 2.
Celeste
Great PNR, a few things were a bit off. Her easy acceptance of him was a bit to easy, but with a short book I get it.
PNR
I liked the angst and secrecy, but the end felt a bit abrupt. (2.5 stars)
Erin-Jayne Lloyd
This has got to be one brilliant book, I love the romance of it all!
Jenn Herrick
Love it it is really good, but in some places hard to follow.
Jilly
Feb 04, 2014 Jilly added it
hmmm, afraid this really felt lightweight to me. Sorry
Sheridan
Seemed a little rush. Wish there was more.
Janice
removed from kindle library
Barbra
I want book 3 please
Michelle
what is to happen next
Caroline
3stars
  • Claiming His Mate (Crescent Moon, #2)
  • Summer Loving (Welcome to Sanctuary, #3)
  • The Alpha Takes a Mate (Disaster of the Otherworld, #1)
  • Force of Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #3)
  • Kane's Mate (Armageddon Mates, #1)
  • A Royal Heartbreak  (The Moretti Werewolf, #2)
  • The Alpha's Mate (Bring Her Wolf, #2)
  • Chasing Sam (Vegas Mates, #1)
  • Committed: An Erotic Valentine's Tale
  • Threesome (erotic menage)
  • Sanibel Heat (Fanged Ménage, #1)
  • Anna's Strength
  • Tomfoolery
  • Transforming Love (Koning Clan, #1)
  • Deadly Call (New Breeds, #2)
  • Silver Mine (Takhini Wolves, #2)
  • Silvers Alpha (Silver, #1)

Tall Dark Handsome Lycan (4 books)
  • Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, Book 2
  • Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, Book 3
  • Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, Book 4
Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, Book 2 Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, Book 3 Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, Book 4 Lycan Love Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, Book 5