Start by marking “Tall Dark Handsome Lycan” as Want to Read:
Tall Dark Handsome Lycan

Tall Dark Handsome Lycan (Tall Dark Handsome Lycan #1)

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  486 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
Leonidis Stefanos…a tall, dark, handsome Lycan who has no place in his life for love.
Every family has their skeletons, but in Leo's case, his family has more than a few. He comes from a long line of werewolves who have guarded their family secret for centuries.
Now he faces his biggest challenge. A pretty, small town woman who not only threatens to unveil his dark heritage
Published May 31st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tall Dark Handsome Lycan

Emily
Leonidis "Leo" Stefanos had not been planning on heading to his home in Greece, but when he fins out that his sisters friend Samantha Hope is coming he shows up. Determined to dislike the woman he believes ruined a planned marriage for his sister, he is curt in his manner and waiting to catch her in deception.

Samantha Hope has no idea why Leo hates her so, but is determined to enjoy the two week vacation her friend sent her on. When Leo begins to realize that he has been grossly misinformed he h
Deborah
Jul 19, 2014 Deborah rated it liked it
Sam's best friend Toni insists she take a holiday at their vacation home in Corfu, now Sam's a little apprehensive since although she's never met Toni's brother Leo, Leonidis Stefanos, she's had a heated phone call with him where she called him a selfish, controlling jerk. Leo didn't approve of Toni's marriage and Sam was just sticking up for her friend and after all he was a jerk so she was justified.
After being assured Leo wouldn't be anywhere near the villa Sam sets off for Corfu, but of cour
Rhonda
Jul 29, 2013 Rhonda rated it really liked it
I love shifter romances and was looking through the books recommended to me by Amazon and found this one. I was just in the mood for some werewolf loving. I’m so glad I purchased this book. I had never heard of Anastasia and she is an awesome author.

Best friend’s brother is one of my favorite tropes, throw in the fact that this is my favorite genre, paranormal and I was one happy camper. I love that the couple didn’t immediately fall into bed with each other. That even though they were attracte
Cheesecake
Leo and Sam. I enjoyed this, but was kinda dissatisfied with the ending. It was very abrupt and obviously meant to get you to buy the next two books where their saga continues. But I don't know if I care enough.
Leo is super prejudiced against Sam because he thinks that she is a witch. When Leo's sister talks her friend Sam into taking a vacation away at the family villa in Greece, she assures Sam that her brother won't be there. She had just run away with Sam's brother and the family (Namely Leo
Rochelle
Jul 11, 2013 Rochelle rated it really liked it
I teally loved this book but I do think that tha ending could have been a little longer and the change between wanting him & not wanting him was a little rushed, which was a real pity!!!
Holly
Jul 07, 2013 Holly rated it liked it
It ok should be more detail n longer.
Eydie
Feb 09, 2014 Eydie rated it did not like it
SPOILERS: They hate each other and then boom, they are in love? A little hard to believe. Plus she turns into a lycan while he is sleeping and is immediately okay with it? Apparently this is only part one but I won't be wasting .99 on any more installments.
Danielle
Feb 06, 2014 Danielle rated it really liked it
If your looking for an easy read, this one hits the spot. The story line is interesting I feel it could have been a little longer but I believe the story continues in book 2. All and all I really enjoyed this one. I would recommend!
Crystal
Jul 19, 2013 Crystal rated it it was amazing
This was a great read and I was left wanting more. Leo is head of his family and of his pack. He always has to be on the look out and has to put everything first before himself. When his sister married a human and not the mate that was picked for her he gets mad. Samantha Hope got to be the lucky person to talk to him. It ended in a screaming match of calling each other names and her hanging up on him. When she needs a break from her store being damaged her assistant sends her to Greece. She fin ...more
Mel Auslan Osborne
I am not going over the story, there are plenty of reviews like that. I'm just explaining my views of the story in general.

Was look at my recommendations on my kindle and seen this book. Was a bit unsure as I've never heard of Anastasia. Well she's now on my authors to watch list.

Here we have another Lycan love story. I thought I hope it's not one of those same old, same old. You know the been there done that in another book. Well let me tell you this book didn't disappoint. The characters were
Aïliss
Aug 14, 2015 Aïliss rated it liked it
It was nice but i don't think I'm going to read the sequel.
Paula Mccue
Jul 31, 2013 Paula Mccue rated it it was ok
It was ok, very much reminded me on a boring mills and boons with a lycan twist, the sex and story line was very vanilla and i didnt really like leo, very arrogant and not very lovable. I wont be reading anymore in the series, one vanilla story a year is enough for me. If you like mills and boons then by all means read it, If you want excitment, passion and a very sexy lovable alpha male then no dont read it, read patricia briggs , kelly armstrong or belinda boring, now they are authors that kno ...more
Elaine
Jan 26, 2016 Polly rated it really liked it
Nice
Candice
Okay...kinda short

I thought it was short and sweet. I would have liked it to have a little longer but that was okay. I hope to hear about them in other books.
Christine
Jul 08, 2013 Christine rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
This is a good novel, while there is quite a bit of graphic stuff it is well tempered out by the plot. Misconceptions, tarot readings, and a falsified PI report combine to create a fire-cracker of a romance novel. I enjoyed this book and plan to explore this author further.
~Sharon~
Jan 01, 2015 ~Sharon~ rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013-challenge
Okay this story could have been so much better. The flow of the story was not great, it seemed to jump into each part instead of flowing, the characters had some good points about them but I just felt to much was missing overall.
Lindsey
Oct 07, 2013 Lindsey rated it liked it
meh.......it was okay, a little formal and restrained for me and lets be fair I wudda kicked leo in the balls more than once
Kimberly Edwards
Aug 04, 2013 Kimberly Edwards rated it it was amazing
Kept me on my toes!! Leo is such a lost old soul who seems to really care for Sam. Cannot wait to read part 2.
Celeste
Sep 06, 2013 Celeste rated it really liked it
Great PNR, a few things were a bit off. Her easy acceptance of him was a bit to easy, but with a short book I get it.
PNR
Sep 15, 2013 PNR rated it it was ok
I liked the angst and secrecy, but the end felt a bit abrupt. (2.5 stars)
Andrea
Dec 15, 2015 Andrea marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bought-not-read
It read more as a prequel than a first in series. Still was good.
Erin-Jayne Lloyd
Sep 23, 2013 Erin-Jayne Lloyd rated it it was amazing
This has got to be one brilliant book, I love the romance of it all!
Jenn Herrick
Sep 02, 2013 Jenn Herrick rated it really liked it
Love it it is really good, but in some places hard to follow.
Jilly
Feb 04, 2014 Jilly added it
hmmm, afraid this really felt lightweight to me. Sorry
Sheridan
Jul 27, 2013 Sheridan rated it really liked it
Seemed a little rush. Wish there was more.
Janice
Aug 04, 2014 Janice rated it did not like it
removed from kindle library
Barbra
Jan 31, 2014 Barbra rated it liked it
I want book 3 please
  • Winter and His Twins (Welcome to Sanctuary, #2)
  • The Alpha Takes a Mate (Disaster of the Otherworld, #1)
  • Claiming His Mate (Crescent Moon, #2)
  • Anna's Strength
  • Magick Ignited (Pentacles of Magick, #2)
  • Captiva Captive (Six Feet Under, #1)
  • Threesome (erotic menage)
  • Tomfoolery
  • Dianthe Rising (Dia McLearey, #1)
  • Rane's Mate (Armageddon Mates, #2)
  • Committed: An Erotic Valentine's Tale
  • A Royal Heartbreak  (The Moretti Werewolf, #2)
  • Deadly Call (New Breeds, #2)
  • Transforming Love (Koning Clan, #1)
  • Wild Love (Werewolves of Forever, Texas #1)
  • Mating Call (In Heat, #2)
  • Silvers Alpha (Silver, #1)
  • Submitting To The Captain (Master of the City, #6)

Tall Dark Handsome Lycan (4 books)
  • Tall Dark Handsome Lycan, Book 2