Start by marking “The Hit by David Baldacci Summary Study Guide” as Want to Read:
The Hit by David Baldacci Summary Study Guide

The Hit by David Baldacci Summary Study Guide

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  114 ratings  ·  9 reviews
WARNING: This is not the actual book The Hit by David Baldacci. Do not buy this summary & analysis if you are looking for a full copy of this thrilling book, which can be found back on the Amazon search page.
Instead, we have already read The Hit and pulled out the key characters, events, and action points from this hard-boiled crime fiction story to give you a comprehe
Kindle Edition
Published May 20th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Hit by David Baldacci Summary Study Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hit by David Baldacci Summary Study Guide

ALways love Baldacci, he makes me want to grow up and be an assasin.
Harvey Burgess
David Baldacci's irrepressible government assassin Will Robie is on the horns of a dilemma. He's been ordered to take out a peer, one he's worked with before, and just as Baldacci trusts no one in government, Robie doesn't trust those who've given the order to stop Jessica Reel. This is another Robie saga that'll suck you in and hold you fast until the last few pages. You learn more of Robie's psyche and what drives him, and you'll grow to distrust even more the CIA people who manipulate him. Ba ...more
Another typical Baldacci tale, which I found rather predictable. If you want a quick read but don't mind if the story is thin, this would be OK. If you want a story that compels you to turn the page to discover what's next, this one is not up to snuff.
I listened to the audio book. Great read. Read by a man & woman. I always like Baldacci. This is about 2 CIA black ops who know & have worked with each other. Their job is to kill or be killed by the other. And then the real story.
This is David Baldacci, as we know & Love him!!! This was a fast passed, engaging & keep you guessing read. I loved it!

If you have loved Baldacci in the past, you will love this one!!!
A REAL page turner! Every chapter was exciting! Only a killer can catch another killer!! I enjoy all the books I have read by David Baldacci.
Patricia Litz
seriously good book a bit of a not satisfied feeling for the ending.
Anthea Carson
I had some difficulty understanding what was going on in Baldacci's The Hit so I got this study guide and it helped a great deal. I recommend it for anyone struggling to follow The Hit.
May 09, 2015 Jana rated it 4 of 5 stars
I found it interesting as all his books. The plot was well thought out and I could not guess what the end would be.
Forest Fink
Forest Fink marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Robin marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2015
sandra yokofich
sandra yokofich marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Libby Carter
Libby Carter marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Debbie Coombes
Debbie Coombes marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Tyler Ferguson
Tyler Ferguson marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015