Start by marking “Emotional Healing with Angels: A Spiritual Guide to Knowing, Healing, and Freeing Your True Self” as Want to Read:

4.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Emotional Healing with the Angels is an inspired, spiritual guide to healing and 'Self' realization. Dictated by angels to Rekha Vidyarthi, a life-long seeker of spiritual truth, this simple, practical guide explains angelic wisdom and philosophy.
Using personal anecdotes, introspection and the intuitive wisdom of the soul, Rekha gives a very personal and moving account o
Published November 3rd 2005 by Trafford Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Emotional Healing with Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emotional Healing with Angels

Mirela
Jul 25, 2013 Mirela rated it really liked it
I wish I could talk to the angels myself. I found lots of helpful content in this book. This is my first book about angels and I hope I will continue to learn and know them better and better. They really are part of our lives.
Katrina
Katrina rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2016
Psychic-tasha Chamberlin
Psychic-tasha Chamberlin marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2012
Mary Richkus gomes
Mary Richkus gomes is currently reading it
Nov 17, 2012
Danny Lordan
Danny Lordan marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2012
Cori Rampton
Cori Rampton marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2013
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015