Start by marking “The ER's Newest Dad” as Want to Read:
The ER's Newest Dad

The ER's Newest Dad

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Just caught sight of the new ER doc everyone is talking about - I'd know those killer cheekbones and that devastating grin anywhere...

My world is ending - at least that's what it feels like! Not only did Dr. Ross Lane break my heart, he also upped sticks before my pregnancy test came back...positive!

That baby is now the most beautiful little boy in the world - and I owe it

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Medical #604
Published June 2013 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The ER's Newest Dad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The ER's Newest Dad

Caro
This was an ok book. More serious and kinda somber feeling. I liked the characters and the plot though. There was some sparks, good family, a lot of uphills, a cute kid, and a good ending. This was written well and I enjoyed reading it. However, this would be more for a 'just something to read' and for passing time. I wasn't really drawn into the story or gripped and kinda felt like I was watching a half hour drama episode or kinda like a soap opera. Overall good but not gripping. Good Luck
Crystal
Brielle never thought she would ever see Ross Lane again. Five years ago he left her to move to Boston to better himself. Really he was running away but he didn't say that. When he left, Brielle was carrying a little surprise.

Now that he's back she has to stay away from him and hide their son Justice. She doesn't want Ross to treat Justice like her dad treated her. Only thing is Ross is mad when he finds out about Justice. He knew he would've stayed if he had known she was pregnant.

I really enjo
Carol-Ann
A lovely medical romance a reunited a lost love with a five year secret Brielle thought her life was ending when her lost love comes back into her life with a five year secret she as kept from him, not only did Dr Ross lane break her heart he also left her before her pregnancy test came back positive which he didn't know anything about! she knowns that she owes it to Ross to tell him about there son & that he is a daddy but will he ever forgive her for this five year secret ,Been kept from h ...more
Sue
Rating 2.5, writing wasn't bad...problems were with the various plot point resolutions. Nearly all the key scene's were glossed over. Author missed some serious angst opportunities. Honestly I'm not even sure what the author wanted us to feel. Some will appreciate the lite treatment...I just see it as missed opportunities.
Debbie
I liked this book. Ross & Brielle finally got over their differences and were able to find happiness. And Justice their son was too cute.
A little boy who knew what he wanted a mommy & daddy.
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Tammy Wooding
Tammy Wooding marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Celia
Celia added it
Nov 14, 2014
Elle B
Elle B marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Nicki Salcedo
Nicki Salcedo marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Rowan Leigh
Rowan Leigh marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Jane Millionaire Causing A Commotion The Glass Slipper Revenge for Hire (The Get Even Agency) NYC Angels: Heiress's Baby Scandal