Start by marking “NYC Angels: An Explosive Reunion” as Want to Read:
NYC Angels: An Explosive Reunion

NYC Angels: An Explosive Reunion

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  6 reviews
It only takes one spark!

Dr. Alex Rodriguez and Dr. Layla Woods learned the hard way that their passion was as destructive as it was sizzling. They had no choice but to walk away before it destroyed their careers and their hearts for good.

But now they're back in each other's orbit, and suddenly their past becomes their future once more. Because trying to fool the buzzing ho
Paperback
Published June 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about NYC Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about NYC Angels

Desere
Falling for the woman of your dreams and being one of the worlds top surgeons are two of the most important and greatest achievements for anyone, but when you loose the woman of your dreams and then loose a patient the next day and then get sued for the death it is bound to destroy any faith you might have had in life and yourself.

Finding it again can be a long and torturous journey. And sometimes facing the past is the only way to get back up and out there.

In the eighth and final book from the
Fanny Roswita Ria
Ada bagian2 yang tdk gw mengerti, waktu menceritakan beberapa tokoh diluar hero dan heroine seolah2 gw sdh tahu bagaimana romansa tokoh yg diceritakan tsb padahal sama sekali ga ngeh

Sosok tokoh utama diceritakan mempunyai masa lalu dimana pada saat itu sang heroine sdh berstatus menikah (ini aja udah bikin gw rada ill-feel sama tokoh heroine) dan hubungan tsb dipikir sang heroine tdk akan berlanjut kemana2 oleh karena itu dia memutuskan utk meninggalkan sang hero.

5 thn kemudian mrk bertemu di LA
shms
I vascillated about this, two or three stars. Possibly my expectation were too high based purely on the premise of a second chance between 2 people who find themselves working at the same place. One of my favourite tropes.

I couldn't quite connect with either the h or the H, and some aspects (view spoiler) dealt with inadequately and not sitting comfortably with me. I felt this had just been skimm
Jumk
I expected more really. I think the hero deserved better. 2.5 stars from me.
Carol-Ann
A very enjoyable read loved every book in this series well-written loved the chemistry between this couple and there story, Dr. Alex Rodriguez and Dr. Layla Woods had know each other in the past and there affair was passionate and destructive that's why they both at to walk away, But now they are both working together again reunited and the passion and the spark between them is stronger than it was before and it's a challenge for the both of them . weather they should act on it or not because of ...more
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: NYC Angels
Category: Home and Family
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Rizka F  Ryuichi Asami
Rizka F Ryuichi Asami marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Bobby Noviarman
Bobby Noviarman marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Mandy
Mandy added it
Nov 15, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Pam Lowery
Pam Lowery marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Jolene
Jolene is currently reading it
Jan 26, 2014
Andrea
Andrea added it
Dec 29, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
Tammi
Tammi marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
I was born in Dunedin, New Zealand. My father's medical career took us overseas when I was five, and I went to school in London for a year before moving to Washington, D.C. Eventually we returned to Dunedin, where I finished school and then trained as a primary school teacher.

After I married my husband, who works as a doctor, we moved to Christchurch where I worked for a time as a research technic
More about Alison Roberts...
The Firefighter's Baby The Legendary Playboy Surgeon (Heartbreakers of St. Patrick's Hospital) A Little Christmas Magic Falling for Her Impossible Boss (Heartbreakers of St. Patrick's Hospital, #2) Zoe's Baby (Sydney Harbor Hospital #2)