Start by marking “The 7 Most Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever” as Want to Read:
The 7 Most Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever

The 7 Most Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  736 ratings  ·  34 reviews
In so many ways God is always reaching for us. Through circumstances in life, through hardships and through joys. God is an intimate and loving Person, Who is always looking for a way to draw nearer to us.

But if we don't reach back, we will never experience the depths of a fulfilling relationship with Him. Nothing in Heaven or on Earth can change our lives for the better,
Published May 1st 2013 by Adam Houge

Be the first to ask a question about The 7 Most Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever

Lisa  Marie
It was okay until the author started to pretend he was God himself and put his own words into the "Lord's mouth". Then I got mad, really mad! I am not sure if I just was expecting something different, but I wasn't expecting what this book was, and that is not very helpful at all and could really hurt someone who is looking to learn more about God and Jesus. Or someone like me who was looking for a book on how to enhance their prayer experience.

The first "prayer" - to me - is not really a prayer
Nicholas Maulucci
simple read. I found the book to be a little generic. did not pique my interest. not deep. not thought-provoking. didn't notice if there were any doctrinal issues because the book didn't capture my attention. a good book to read if you are in a reading contest and you are looking for something short and simple.
Patricia C Robbins
Pray Without Ceasing

The Lord is most worthy of our praise. For those who love Him this is a wonderful collection of prayers. Models for us to learn how to converse with our God. He so desperately longs to hear from us. Plug into the power of the Almighty One.
Addie
This book was not what I thought it would be. God was portrayed as a rude, selfish, somewhat pervy person. I personally don't believe in God and this made me even less willing to believe. I found it very rude and condescending. I would not suggest it to anyone who talks about anything, but God. This was more set into my mind when the author said that unless we were talking about God we were sinning. I'm sorry. I don't find talking about the weather without mentioning God as a sin...
Pamela
I would probably give this a 3.5 stars if I could, it is an easy read, but the format of it kind of bothered me a little. I feel like the prayer should have been first before the synopsis or story. The way it was written with the prayer afterwards was a bit confusing and I got lost in the story at times. God's response was kind of creepy to me as well, that could have been left our or worded a different way. Overall I did enjoy the book.
Andrew Lyke
Disappointed Expectations

I did expect greatness from a book with a title that promises to change my life forever. Unfortunately, it appears to be shallow and very simple. I missed the part to which another reviewer referred, writing that the author claimed to be God, but with such expectation that greatness appears to have ended in the title.
Karen
"Take time to grow in loving kindness. Love covers a multitude of sins and kindness leads us to repentance. It can save the unbeliever, and encourage the believer."

It helps us grow spiritually and in prayer, knowing God is always with us. I like the prayers we make and His answers for us :)
Karen Graham
This was a good book. It had some great parts that I highlighted for later use. Prayer is very important and this book gives some good food for thought.
Carolyn Injoy
Jun 22, 2014 Carolyn Injoy rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Christians or fledgling Christians
The Seven Most Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever by Adam Houge. I received a free copy of this e-book for review.

To purchase this book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C...

The book format lists a scripture supporting a prayer, the prayer itself & the imagined response FROM God to the prayer.

The introduction mentions that God is a loving God who looks for ways to be part of your life. He calls for us to seek Him. One of the best ways of doing so is through prayer.

What I
Judy Gunn
This book shows who God is and who we can be for Him and to others

This book shows who God is and who we can be for Him and to others

I would recommend this book to anyone. The prayers are simple and direct. The teaching is like a Christian's common sense. Even if you know that you have failed in these areas the book takes us back to Jesus, letting the Holy Spirit comfort and correct like only He can do.
Rita Hoak
Awakened every spirit in me this book did. Enjoyed the book.

Awakened every spirit in me this book did. Enjoyed the book.

peace and love shared with God everyday. what a special time to be reminded that is God's grace and blessings that is our reward.
deliria carmon
God's great words of encouragement

I really enjoyed this prayer series! It helped me through my days. Having continual devotion is good for the soul and the mind. We tend to go through so many circumstances through life but having a right now word or prayer is good food for the day. Thank u Mr. House for this powerful book of prayers. I was blessed by it. Cant wait to read more!

Brandon Paul Ford
Good book to read

pretty good book, I read it like 9 months ago so it's hard for me to remember it all but I enjoyed it and it's short so you can just power through it and get a blessing.
Jesenia Sanabia
Book Review: The Seven Most Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever By: Adam Houge

A powerful read. A recommended book to those who need or want some insight on how to pray. Also, a good book for all lovers of Jesus Christ. This book details seven great prayers to pray. These prayers will draw you near to Jesus Christ. Adam used great scripture references. The prayers explanations are easy to understand. Adam's passion for Jesus Christ is beautiful to read.

To purchase book click here
Winnie Cherotich
Great book

straight forward and to the point. truly is an inspirational and encouraging book. Thank you Adam for making your point and inspiring me to be particular in my prayers.
Nancy Heaps
Good

Good

I liked this book and read a prayer each day. I only wish it had more prayers and lasted longer. I will probably go back and read them again.
Angela Menton
What a great little book.

You can learn so much by reading this short book. I loved it and recommend it to everyone. It is worth your time.
Shelly Tackwell
Great Prayers

Loved it, will keep these prayers in my heart. Very powerful prayers and loved the answers to the prayers. Amen
Julie
This book tells you how to live a Christian life in a nutshell!
Megan
the first half of this book felt like I was sitting in church, rather than finding something deeper
Ashley
This book was really great. I love reading anything that Adam writes. Definitely makes me think and see things differently.
Donna Farmer-Mitchell
Powerful reading!

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS BOOK. IT HELPS YOU WITH GROWTH & UNDERSTANDING PRAYER & IT'S ROLL IN YOUR LIFE & RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE.
Melissa
A prayer doesn't have to be always about being sorry or asking for divine intervention. I find it equally important to pray not just when I feel troubled but also when I feel thankful and simply happy for the gift of life. It helps me achieve focus in things that matter according to my faith. This book does not provide all the necessary prayers, hence just the 3 stars, but it is a quick reminder to nurture my faith in God through prayers, and I am glad that there are free books like these circul ...more
Clara Ingle Troltenier
Good book. Very interesting.
Eileen Carter
this book opened my eyes to how I pray, and how I need to pray too have a closer more intimate relationship with God.
Brandon
Good book, though sometimes I found it hard to read. As some chapters was too long for me.
bianca isom
Food for thought!

great book! makes you think about what you can do to improve your relationship with the lord. would read again
Arthur Davis
Good book, well worth the read.
leslie alexander
Good read

this book is very inspiring and is a quick read. highly recommend to others to share the joy with. good
Kathleen
The 7 Most Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever was an insightful read. I liked that each chapter qouted scripture to back up his topic.

I also enjoyed the prayer at end of each chapter which allowed for reflection on the chapter's topic.
  • The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience (Free One-Week Devotional)
  • Jesus in the Present Tense: The I AM Statements of Christ
  • I Have Loved You: Getting to Know the Father's Heart
  • 21 Prayers of Gratitude: Overcoming Negativity Through the Power of Prayer and God's Word
  • Five Minutes on Mondays: Finding Unexpected Purpose, Peace, and Fulfillment at Work
  • The Pursuit of Happiness: 21 Spiritual Rules to Success
  • Moses - Steps to a Life of Faith
  • Attack Your Day!: Before It Attacks You
  • Tell Your Time: How To Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free
  • Happily Ever After: Six Secrets to a Successful Marriage
  • Did the Resurrection Happen . . . Really?: A Dialogue on Life, Death, and Hope
  • Further Still
  • Simple Sourdough: Make Your Own Starter Without Store-Bought Yeast and Bake the Best Bread in the World With This Simplest of Recipes for Making Sourdough (or Sour Dough)
  • Lord, Teach Us To Pray
  • Confessions of a Prayer Slacker
  • Walking with Jesus Christ (Bible Verses of Christ Organized In Applicable Topics)
  • Chapter 29 Revisited
  • Songs in the Key of Solomon: In the Word and In the Mood
Adam is a preacher, teacher and Christian author. He is a devoted husband and father of 3 boys. Through His travels he’s seen the need for a new awakening and a new revival: A revival of the heart. Come join Adam on this journey of redemption and experience God like never before!
More about Adam Houge...
The 7 Spiritual Habits That Will Change Your Life Forever How To Hear The Voice Of God And Understand It How To Memorize The Bible Quick And Easy In 5 Simple Steps Increasing Your Faith Beyond The Mustard Seed: 36 Ways To Increase Your Faith Becoming A Disciplined Man Of God

“He hasn't only known you now that you’re alive, He's known you since before time. Before He ever created time, He thought of you. You are not an accident! You are a purposeful well-thought out creation of God. He's been spending thousands of years thinking of you. How you will look, and act.” 2 likes
“Prayer enters us into the throne room of the living God. By prayer, we can come boldly before His throne and make requests, lay down burdens, and find rest.” 2 likes