Start by marking “The Orange Cat Bistro” as Want to Read:
The Orange Cat Bistro

The Orange Cat Bistro

2.85 of 5 stars 2.85  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Newly liberated from her suffocating marriage, living above the Orange Cat Bistro in Greenwich Village, novelist Claire watches a scene from her book with interest. Nevada, a Soho artist, and her lover, Alec, are her creations. And she has a right to make her characters do whatever she wants. The only trouble is, neither Claire nor Nevada can get what they want--until they ...more
Published July 1st 1996 by Kensington

To ask other readers questions about The Orange Cat Bistro, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Orange Cat Bistro

Suanne Laqueur
Like Banana Rose, this is a book I’ll want to read again. I wish I hadn’t been so fast in returning to the library because there were a number of passages and sentences I wanted to jot down and remember. It was a very good book to have around me at a shaky time. It’s comforting when someone else puts into words what you are feeling and wish you could express yourself.

Albeit some things are left vague and unexplained—who is the potter and who is the clay? Did Claire invent Nevada, or Nevada Clair
This is my second time reading this book. I first read it many many moons ago. It's a strange little book but I like it. Enough to re-read it and maybe even re-re-read it again someday.
I really don't know how I feel about this book. It was odd.
Curtis Andrew
wonderful story!
Margaret marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Lissette is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2014
Autumn marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Mirrhya marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Kathy marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2012