A Taste of Temptation

A Taste of Temptation (Terrible Threesome)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  5 reviews
She Came to Avoid a Scandal

Olivia Banning came to London to solve one mystery, and stumbled upon another quite by accident. Unfortunately her plans are disrupted when the notoriously rakish Earl of Dugdale catches her investigating—in his bedchamber.

And Ended Up the Talk of the Ton

Andrew Terwillger, the Earl of Dugdale, scoffs at Olivia's tales of things that go bump in th...more
Published December 6th 2005 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about A Taste of Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Taste of Temptation

Griffinyarn
While there is nothing terribly original about this period novel (except perhaps the hunt for a ghost, I haven't seen that used as an intro before) it was a fun piece of brain candy. The heroine was sweet and while the hero was predictably doltish, the romance was believable (or at least, I was willing to suspend disbelief).

I did feel that the "mysterious" attempts on the hero's life were a pretty shallow plot device and to be honest, had less tension than an already sprung mouse trap.

Overall, l...more
N. Kuhn
As with all of this authors books, the time period felt real and well developed. I enjoyed the story between these two charactes. Witty, smart, this authors heroines always make for great reading. I am happy to see this released with an updated cover! I really enjoyed this book!!! If you like a little mystery with your historical romance, pick this up!
Amy
Huong
An OK read. The romance between the H/H was not very developed, imo.
Yc
Yc added it
Sep 07, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
ahare
ahare marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Marisa
Marisa marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Bernice Ream
Bernice Ream marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Jenny
Jenny added it
Jul 16, 2014
Rebecca Roth
Rebecca Roth marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Amelia Grey (aka Gloria Dale Skinner) grew up in a small town in the Florida Panhandle. She has been happily married to her high school sweetheart for over twenty-five years. She has lived in Alabama, Connecticut, New Hampshire and now lives in Florida.

Amelia has won the coveted Romantic Times award for Love and Laughter, the prestigious Maggie award for best historical and Affaire de Coeur's bes...more
More about Amelia Grey...
Never a Bride A Duke to Die For (The Rogues' Dynasty #1) A Gentleman Says "I Do" (The Rogues' Dynasty, #5) A Gentleman Never Tells (The Rogues' Dynasty #4) An Earl to Enchant (The Rogues' Dynasty #3)