Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats from Around the World: Fantastic, Allergy-Free Ethnic Recipes

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats From Around the World "is a cookbook for the home chef who likes to explore a world of cuisines, regardless of allergies or dietary restrictions. Step inside and travel the globe while still adhering to your plant-based, gluten-free diet with ethnic entrees you may have thought were off-limits, but are actually even better re-imagined! From Eu...more
Published June 1st 2013 by Fair Winds Press (MA) (first published January 1st 2013)

Be the first to ask a question about Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats from Around the World

Molly
Lots of very yummy looking recipes that I can't wait to cook.
Wonderfully presented book :)
Margarita
This is a beautiful cookbook, you just want to go back to it again and again. It is hard to find recipes that are GF and Vegan at the same time, so this book is a rare find. I especially loved the soups and the spicy stuff!
Malina
Malina marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Elizabeth Callahan
Elizabeth Callahan marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Green Troll
Green Troll marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Diane
Diane added it
Jun 11, 2014
Keira
Keira marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
heather
heather marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Cora
Cora marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Brandi
Brandi added it
Feb 13, 2014
Marie Hickey
Marie Hickey is currently reading it
Jan 20, 2014
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Renata Santos
Renata Santos marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Hi, I’m Allyson Kramer and I’m a best-selling cookbook author, recipe developer, and food photographer specializing in plant-based and gluten-free cuisine.

I started blogging in 2009–back before I was diagnosed with celiac disease–to share vegan recipes and random thoughts, and have happily turned it into a full-time gig. I studied Fine Art in college and have been cooking and baking since I was a...more
More about Allyson Kramer...
Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats: Cut Out the Gluten and Enjoy an Even Healthier Vegan Diet with Recipes for Fabulous, Allergy-Free Fare Sweet Eats for All: 250 Decadent Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes--from Candy to Cookies, Puff Pastries to Petits Fours A Vegan Dinner Party (Culinary Quandaries)