Start by marking “7 Minutes of Magic: The Ultimate Energy Workout” as Want to Read:
7 Minutes of Magic: The Ultimate Energy Workout

7 Minutes of Magic: The Ultimate Energy Workout

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A fast, unique fitness routine to help anyone jump-start their day and relax at night.

In 7 Minutes of Magic, Lee Holden shows readers how they can feel better than ever-with more energy and less stress every day-in only seven minutes. Why seven minutes? According to Eastern philosophy, in seven minutes people can transform the energy in their bodies. Holden brings togeth
Published May 10th 2007 by Avery

To ask other readers questions about 7 Minutes of Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 7 Minutes of Magic

Anne
As I was cleaning up, I ran across this book I had bought some time ago but never read. I don't have a regular exercise routine; I'm thinking this one may be short yet effective enough to be worthwhile. I haven't gotten to the nitty-gritty yet, but meanwhile the philosophy behind it is good.
(Prompted to update my status with this book by Goodreads, I changed it to "to read" because I haven't looked at the book since I first wrote the review!)
Chris
Quick, simple exercises for mobility and to increase energy. Needs to be complemented with a wider variety of options, but very useful for a some quick, effective work.
Fouad
Fouad marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Todd
Todd marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Lucy Gómez
Lucy Gómez marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Travelgirl20
Travelgirl20 marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Dorothy
Dorothy is currently reading it
May 06, 2013
Craig
Craig marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Candice
Candice marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2013
Bruce
Bruce marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2012
Jim Mathis
Jim Mathis marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2012
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
May 18, 2012
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2012
Jiret
Jiret marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2011
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
May 17, 2011
Taoist Sexual Secrets: Harness Your Qi Energy for Ecstasy, Vitality & Transformation Your Body of Light: Energetic Practices for Better Health, Emotional Balance, and Higher Consciousness Qi Gong for Self-Healing: Awaken Your Inner Healing Power with Movement and Self-Massage Qi Gong for Health and Healing: A Complete Training Course to Unleash the Power of Your Life-Force Energy 7 Minutes of Magic: Recharge Your Body Each Day with Qi Gong