Start by marking “Thirsting for a Raindrop” as Want to Read:
Thirsting for a Raindrop

Thirsting for a Raindrop

They say the truth is stranger than fiction. You hold proof in your hands. A childhood filled with extra-ordinary experiences, an extended visit to the Center for Rehabilitation of the Over Educated and the challenges of loss and recovery weave together to form a fascinating tapestry of inspiration and encouragement.
Published 2013 by Body, Soul & Angels Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Thirsting for a Raindrop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thirsting for a Raindrop

Sheila Callaham
May 30, 2013 Sheila Callaham rated it it was amazing
I believe that if we all wrote our own truth, we’d find that we are much more alike than we ever imagined. That belief was reaffirmed with Lyneah Marks’ autobiography Thirsting for a Raindrop and her stories of intuitive “knowing.” Reading her book reminded me of my own journey to understanding that the inner divine is always guiding us if only we turn inward and listen.

Ms. Marks’ book playfully jumps around her life and creates a heart-warming picture of her unique experiences as healer, energy
Brenda Higdon
Aug 05, 2013 Brenda Higdon rated it it was amazing
It kept me interested until the very end, waiting for more. As a friend I knew some of the stories but not all the details, and some I was unaware of until I read them. Lyneah has always been an interesting person, now even more so.
Tammy Loza
Jun 06, 2013 Tammy Loza rated it it was amazing
This is a great book. Lyneah describes her experiences. This is an inspiring book that would read again It was a pleasure to read.
Lyneah Marks
May 29, 2013 Lyneah Marks rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alexandrea Thomsen
Alexandrea Thomsen rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2013
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Becky Stone
Becky Stone marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2016
Lyneah Marks was born in Chicago, Illinois, and has lived many places including West Virginia. Lyneah refers to her time there as CROE: Center for Rehabilitation of the Over Educated. Ms. Marks is a Jane of many trades: technical writer, training /development specialist, dulcimer maker, carpenter, massage therapist, healer, teacher (of German, Physics, elementary school, special education, adult ...more
More about Lyneah Marks...