Start by marking “He Loves Forever” as Want to Read:
He Loves Forever

He Loves Forever

Despite popular opinion, the primary characteristic of God in the Old Testament is love. His love is intense and unremitting. His love is forever. This point can’t be stressed too much. The central focus of the Old Testament is God’s love. Written in an easy-to-read and well-documented style, Dr. Thomas Olbricht’s book provides us with an inspiring look at the steadfast, ...more
Published October 1st 2013 by Dpi

To ask other readers questions about He Loves Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He Loves Forever

Greg Taylor
Aug 26, 2014 Greg Taylor rated it liked it
In the 1980s and 90s I had a set of overhead transparencies that matched this book and the message of God's love from the dawn of creation through eternity. Olbricht's book was one of the first that showed me how God did not get converted in the New Testament, that He has always been a loving God. From the title through each page of the book, Olbricht tells the "old, old story" of God's love for all of us, every single person in the world.
Gillian
Jan 11, 2016 Gillian rated it liked it
An easy, hopeful book that I got a lot of comfort from. My family has known Tom Obricht since I was a baby, so my favorite part was definitely hearing his voice on every page.
Daniel
Daniel rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Delilah
Delilah marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014