Start by marking “Pink Cupcake Magic” as Want to Read:
Pink Cupcake Magic

Pink Cupcake Magic

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Zoe loves cupcakes, especially pink ones, and princesses, especially magic ones. Unfortunately her greedy brother Ralph loves cupcakes too—he spoils everything! One day Zoe bakes a wish into her cupcakes. Suddenly she is a real princess! But Ralph is still up to his old tricks.Will Princess Zoe finally find a way to give Ralph what he deserves?

Katherine Tegen’s humorous te
Published January 28th 2014 by Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)

To ask other readers questions about Pink Cupcake Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Cupcake Magic

Danielle Boles
Such a cute idea for a story! This is a story about a little girl, who bakes cupcakes all the time for her and her stuffed animal friends, but every time she bakes, her mean brother and his friends come out to eat them up before she can. One day, she bakes a wish into her cupcake recipe and wishes to be a princess. Then the wish comes true and she spends the day in an elaborate palace with all of her magical friends. After she goes back to being an ordinary girl, she makes "special" cupcakes for ...more
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
A deliciously written books for fans of cupcakes, and fairytales, this a children's book I highly recommend picking up. We absolutely loved it. Having a little girl who LOVES all things pink, cupcakes and imaginative play, this was the perfect book for her. I've loved all the times we've sat together reading this book. The story is simply adorable as are the illustrations. You can't go wrong with a cute story, adorable illustrations, and having a recipe for cupcakes included in the back of the b ...more
Barbara
Zoe is frustrated by her brother Ralph's constant snitching of the cupcakes she bakes. After baking a wish into her food, she becomes a princess and makes friends with the animals in her kingdom. When that first wish actually works, she bakes another special batch just for Ralph and his friends. The sly text and illustrations, created with acrylics on gessoed watercolor paper, will certainly make many young girls smile since Ralph gets just what he deserves. Ah, if only such magic actually worke ...more
Amy Fournier
I think I am a little too critical of children's books. Being a mom, I really try to think of what is a good lesson for children and what isn't. I did think this book was cute and fun, but there were a few little things that bothered me. With that said, my daughter loves it, and that's what really matters I guess.

I loved how creative Zoe was. She really loved her cupcakes and love playing make believe. And it's amazing how well a little girl can bake!! Like a lot of little girls, she also loves
Neal Schlein
A fun addition to a Food, Magic, Make-Believe, or Family themed storytime. Prop-friendly and practically shouting suggestions for your storytime craft or snack, this story will be a hit with all the girls and mothers in the audience--and probably anyone with siblings! Make sure to include another tale to hook the boys.

If you are a stickler for proper grammar, check a final published copy before using this title; mine is a galley and has a couple of minor (but obvious) errors in it.
Michelle Nero
These are the types of book covers my four year olds are currently drawn to ... pink, princess, sparkly. A cute story about imagination. They loved that too!
Emily Brown
Really cute - would be so fun to make cupcakes after this story. Soooo painfully girly. Would also be fun for a princess party.
Shauna Yusko
Predictable, but cute. And every girl with annoying older brothers will love it! And wish for magical cupcakes.
Corey Johnson
It was a great introduction to magic on the last page! Cute and not to syrupy sweet.
Silly Sobriquet
2.5 - Not a bad book, but not substantive or creative either.
Rachel
Has fun kid appeal and nice connections to imaginative play.
Elizabeth
Cute art.
Melissa ( Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf)
will enjoy this tale. It is an adorable tale of sibling rivalry and the power of the imagination.

No real problems are solved in Pink Cupcake Magic but the tale is fun and the illustrations perfectly delightful. I can’t stop myself from flipping through just to view the pictures every time I walk past this book!
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Amy Elkins
Amy Elkins marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Tracey
Tracey added it
Oct 07, 2014
Briana
Briana marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Gn_delacruzyahoo.com
Gn_delacruzyahoo.com marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Snowman Magic The Story of the Leprechaun The Story of the Easter Bunny The Story of the Jack O'Lantern Dracula and Frankenstein Are Friends