Start by marking “Naruto, tom 62 (Naruto, #62)” as Want to Read:
Naruto, tom 62 (Naruto, #62)

Naruto, tom 62 (Naruto #62)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  1,799 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Twelve years ago, a giant fox demon with nine tails attacked the ninjya village of Konohagakure. Defeated by the Hokage, the village champion, the mighty demon's soul was sealed into the body of an innocent orphan child, Naruto Uzumaki. Now Naruto is a 12-year-old ninjya in-training, struggling to be the best with his classmates Sasuke and Sakura.
Paperback
Published December 3rd 2013 by J.P.Fantastica (first published October 4th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto, tom 62, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto, tom 62

Miss
my name is sasuke uchiha and i'm determined to burn the world down because after sixty volumes i still haven't grasped the idea of acknowledging when i'm wrong and changing my plans

to be fair, i'm sure kishimoto's going somewhere with his whole 'i want the truth!!!' thing but like. i could excuse the destroy konoha thing in the moment as a product of trauma and feeling lost but he's had more than enough time and information to reconsider. stop being a butt sasuke

also while i still think saint it
Linda Jaejoong
(Spoiler Warnung)

Sasuke und Itachi haben Kabuto endlich in seine Schranken gewiesen und können nun seine Kunst stoppen. Das heißt wiederum das die Leben sich nun von den Toten wieder verabschieden müssen. Itachi erzählt Sasuke nun endlich seine Wahrheit und sagt ihm das er das Dorf immer geliebt hat und bereit war für es zu sterben.

Sasuke verzeiht seinem Bruder und möchte mit Orochimarus Hilfe endlich die fehlenden Antworten finden und vor allem die Wahrheit. Derweil versuchen die Hokage immer n
Taruia
As the 5 Kage are finding it heavy going against Madara, they revert to typically Japanese 'Come on, we will work hard and fight to victory!' And wait, another backstory? Oh how you spoil us Kishimoto-san. However in a battle which has gone on for so long I am convinced many Shinobi have died of old age and not from their wounds, Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, Bushy-brows + 8 and 9 tails battle against Madara (what have happened to the Kage?)
Elin Evensen
Words Sasuke desperately needed to hear. Itachi never fails to impress and touch something deep within me. He truly is one of the most amazing, intelligent and deep fictional characters ever created.
Ternessa
I don't usually create reviews for Naruto because of the number of volumes but this one is an exception. So much happened in 62 including Itachi's return to the otherworld and even more is revealed about the Uchiha massacre. There's also the return of an old nemesis and even more action from Naruto's battle with Tobi and the Kage battle against Madara. The constant switching from one set of characters to another got a little annoying after awhile and that hasn't really bothered me much until now ...more
Armando Pena
This book was very intriguing indeed, it was no surprise that Kishimoto made it this excellent. He would never let his fans disappointed, i get more astonished in every book released in the series. This book provides all the things you want in a book, diverse people, visionary tactics, and the thrive of excitement of hardcore action. If i had chance to live in this kind of world, it would be an experience i would never forget. Overall i give this book 5 stars, and hopefully one day get to meet t ...more
Desi Ariyanis
Holly shitttttt!!! he is Obito
Naz
In this volume the leaders of the 5 nations finally come together to take down Madara but they soon find out that Madara is more powerful then them. Meanwhile, Itachi and Sasuke defeat Kabuto and bring back Orochimaru. At the same time, Naruto, Killer B, Guy, and Kakashi are fighting Tobi to find out who he is.

I gave it the rating I did because one of my favorite parts in a story is when everything is about to go down. I also liked the art in this one.
Thenia
Madara's ultimate weapon, the end of the Edo tensei and Itachi's memories as well as Tobi's weakness and the surprise of his real identity.

Lots of goodbyes on this one, including Dan's to Tsunade and Itachi's final, long-awaited and heart-breaking goodbye to his little brother. Itachi is and will remain one of my very favorite characters ever.

Naruto has Kurama on his side now and he's getting more awesome by the minute!
David De
Chris Lemmerman
That's the way to do it. A good balance between Naruto's fight with Tobi, the Gokage battling Madara, and Itachi and Sasuke dealing with Kabuto. The final resolution to Itachi and Sasuke's story is a long time coming, but it's well worth the wait, and the answers surrounding Tobi are edging ever closer too. Bring it on.
Mary
Madar Uchiha. The Mother of all Uchihas and Sharingan and whatever! How are they gonna defeat him!? Well, I bet Sasuke will come in and help and then Naruto will defeat him.
M. Ashraf
This volume gives an introduction for a proper climax of the final battle. Orochimaru's Revival and Madara being after the Edo-Tensi just few twist to make an epic finale.
Rose
I want to know what's going on! I really want to know the end of the story! After all these years... I can't give up.
Brandon Baker
More flashbacks, explanations, and crazy fights.
Calsi
Where the hell are the reinforcements??
Amanda
loved this sires waiting on number 63
Denny Ardhianto
asiiiik, seru! \(´▽`)/
Adunka Ištoková
Adunka Ištoková marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Edith
Edith added it
Mar 01, 2015
Cathy
Cathy added it
Feb 28, 2015
  • Bleach, Vol. 56: March Of The Starcross (Bleach #56)
  • One Piece, Volume 65: To Zero (One Piece, #65)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 26 (Fairy Tail, #26)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)
Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1) NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十三 Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11) Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5) Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)