Start by marking “Ominous Love (Ominous, # 2)” as Want to Read:
Ominous Love (Ominous, # 2)

Ominous Love (Ominous #1)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Warning: Some sex scenes and violence. For mature teens and adults.

When eighteen-year-old Eloise's parents go away for two weeks, she's thrilled. She's looking forward to going to end-of-term parties with her friends. But strange sounds on the roof and outside her bedroom window at night have her too afraid to be alone in the rickety old house. Her boyfriend, Tom, isn't mu
Published June 30th 2013 by CreateSpace (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ominous Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ominous Love

Toni
A delightful love story with a heavenly twist, and devilish drama and excitement. This love-a-first-sight tale does not run smoothly, but the journey the Author takes you on keeps you wanting more. Can't wait for the sequel,to find what's in store for the characters next.
Patricia Puddle
Suitable for mature teens (New Adults) and adults. All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

When Eighteen year-old Eloise's parents go away for two weeks, she's thrilled. She's looking forward to going to parties with her friends. But strange sounds on the roof and outside her bedroom window at night have her too afraid to be alone in the rickety old house. Her boyfriend, Tom, isn't much help, he's only after one thing!

Things take an interesting turn with a
Rebecca Charlesworth
I received this book for free in exchange for my honest opinion and review:

I gave this book 4 stars and here is why:

'Ominous love' has a magnificent story line - I have always loved the concept of angels and fallen angels and it also kind of reminded me of the 'Hush Hush series' which I also loved.

I would have given it 5 stars but there were some misconceptions in the book that sometimes made the story like quite difficult to follow.

I will most definitely read the next in the series and if its
Wade Faubert
I really enjoyed the Young Adult book, Ominous Love, by Patricia Puddle. Patricia weaves an interesting story of young love as 16 year old Elle battles the pressures of school, work and an overly aggressive boyfriend. I got the feel for life in Australia as she references local wildlife, native trees and some dialect from down under.
I thought I knew where the story was going, but Patricia did a great job of twisting the story and made it interesting. I would recommend this book for all Young Adu
Elsa Carrion
Rating: 5 Stars
Title: Ominous Love
Author: Patricia Pubble
Format: eBook – 129 pgs
Genre: YA Romance, Paranormal, Angels
Cover: 4 stars Loved the concept but looked a little choppy
Series: Yes

I loved the storyline. Who doesn’t like angle’s stories fallen or otherwise? Besides the main plot of evil vs. good saving the heroine, there is another element that I have not read in a while and that is Love at First Sight. The method in which the author describes the emotions are so detailed that I a victim o
Melisa Hamling
First attraction: The cover. Love it! This is a sweet romance with a different twist in the Angels and Demons realm of writing. Eloise aka Elle, is a young, naive 16 yr old (typical) who has all of those wonderful ideas of love and romance and what it might be like.

Everything seems sweet until Elle's boyfriend, Tom, tries to force Elle to do things she doesn't want to do. This is totally out of Tom's character, and Elle kind of blows the ordeal off. I had to remember what it was like to be 16 an
Jocelyn Sanchez
Now this was an interesting book. The plot was really unique and I can honestly say I haven't read anything like it before. It was entertaining, fun to read, and had amazing characters!

Eloise was having a normal day when she saw him, a naked boy on the beaches shore. Now most girls would have called for help or freaked out but no, Eloise wanted to help the boy. Going up to the boy she realizes he doesn't have a pulse and starts to do CPR on him. After saving the boy she realizes he has no idea w
Terry
This was an enjoyable, sweet, funny read, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

The author wrote this novel in such an easy, smooth, pleasant manner that it made the reading experience like enjoying the richest, most delicious dessert ever made. As Heavenly as this novel is though, all is not as it seems... Ms. Puddle has seasoned it with just enough suspense that it was never boring and will keep those pages turning.

I've read through some of the other reviews, and another reviewer had expressed their op
Patrick Loughrey
Am a big fan of Patricia Puddle books they are awesome and she is an awesome author. I love ominous love, its perfectly written by the author and is an awesome read. I recommend this book as a must buy and a must read, its awesome. my rating 10 out of 10 :-) Patrick loughrey
Annme
This is the first book I have read by Patrica, and it won't be the last. I rate a book worthy of 5 stars if it can make me cry, make me laugh, and if I just can't put it down until I have read the whole thing from beginning to end. This book covers all those bases. It's a really powerful story that engages the mind, you don't only enjoy the story and it's romantic angle, but it gets you thinking about the endless possibilities with regards to good and evil. I thoroughly recommend this book.
Lost intheFlood
Shirley
This book was great!!! I love every minute of it. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it because of I'm kinda over the whole Angel thing. But I was sooo wrong. The Romance, Drama and Mystery kept me into the story from start to finish. I can't wait to read book 2!

I received a free copy of this book for my honest review!
Karen Tyrrell
Strange things are happening to sixteen-year-old Eloise. Is someone stalking her?
She meets a handsome stranger, falling in love with him at first sight. Who is he? What does he want?
Young adult paranormal fantasy romance. Fast-paced narrative with a heavenly twist.
Jenni
I thought Ominous Love was very well written, and a great love story...I have read a lot of books similar to this, and found it to be funny and quite inviting to want to read more....Thanks can't wait for it to continue...
Audra
Awesome book!!! Very quick read, keeps you wanting more!!! Cant wait for the second!!!!!
Gabriela
Spoiler Alert:

Ominous Love is a YA Supernatural Romance about a girl and her guardian angel.

I would like to thank the author Ms. Patricia Puddle for giving me a copy of her book to read for review.

First of all, I would like to say that it takes a lot of courage for someone to write a story and put it out there for people to read so my respect goes out to the author.

The story line is a little disjointed at times and there are several inconsistencies. The writing seems to not transition well fro
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I received a complimentary copy of this book to provide an honest review. I was intrigued when I read the blurb but I was a bit disappointed as it did not quite live up to my expectations. I am not a fan of stories written in the first person so it was quite a bit of a turn off for me at first. It also did not sit well with me that any well thinking parents would leave their sixteen year old daughter alone for so long without any adult supervision and also allow her to quit school at that age.
T
 Marla
Being a mom with girls, I did not like Eloise's interactions with Tom, Devlin Sulphurous who was terrifying and Eloise inviting Seal to stay with her when her parents are out of town. There was too much violence associated with romance and attraction that this was not my kind of book. Maybe if you like your boys/men/sex a little rough, this might appeal to you.

I think the book was too short that it didn't flesh out Eloise and Seal more than a physical attraction. You don't understand why Devlin
Phoenix James
Oct 22, 2014 Phoenix James rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
I had a hard time putting this book down. I loved how it was written from Eloise's POV. It was a thrilling read that captured my imagination and ran away with it! It is one of those stories that makes you stop and think about love and life and the choices one makes. The ending came as a shock surprise and it had me laughing, crying and cheering the characters on. A brilliant read!
Irene
I admit I am not a fan of romance books, but this book caught my eye. I have soft spots for Angels. I grabbed a copy and I am glad i did. it was a great read. It's full of twists and turns and I can't put it down until I am done with it. Grab your copy. You won't regret it.
Elizabeth
I was drawn into this book immediately and it kept me guessing right up until the end. Written for a young adult audience, it tackles difficult themes in an immensely readable way. I loved every page of it and am hoping for a sequel soon. Kudos to Patricia Puddle, who proves herself to be a fantastic author over and over.
Terri Dion
review to come.
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Melissa Pundsack
Melissa Pundsack marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Paranormal Thriller 1 3 Dec 09, 2012 11:22AM
Ominous Love is Available On Amazon Kindle 1 4 Nov 28, 2012 05:23AM
  • Finding Forever (Finding Forever, #1)
  • Happily Ever After? (Sleeping Handsome, #2)
  • Dark Dawn (Dark Redemption, #1)
  • How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months
  • Agartha's Castaway (Trapped In The Hollow Earth Novelette, #2)
  • THE WIND RAIDER - Book One
  • The Regimental Heroes Anthology
  • The Lamb Of God (The Dracula Chronicles, #0.5)
  • A Rose to the Fallen
  • Darkness Bred (Chimney Rock, #2)
  • Performance Anomalies
  • Bitter Fruits (Eden's Fall, #1)
  • Lost in Love
  • Sapphire A Werewolf Love Story
  • The Santa Shop
  • The Chronicles of Fire and Ice (The Legend of The Archangel #1)
  • Danger! Bad Boy  (Beware of Bad Boy #2)
  • Watch Me Walk Away (Walking, #1)
I was born in England and moved to Australia at the age of twelve. I had always dreamed of writing children’s stories, but due to childhood illnesses I missed an important part of my early schooling, and for some reason I slipped through the cracks. I didn't do very well at school and spent many hours outside the principal's office for disrupting the class. I left school at the age of fourteen to ...more
More about Patricia Puddle...

Ominous (3 books)
  • Fallen Angel (Ominous #Prequel).
  • Ominous Angel (Ominous, #3)
Molly Gumnut Rescues a Bandicoot: Adventures of Molly Mavis Gumnut Velvet Ball and the Broken Fairy Star-Crossed Rascals: Adventures of Rascals, Polly and Gertie. Fallen Angel (Ominous #Prequel). Rascals Sing at The Opera House (Star-Crossed Rascals #2).