Start by marking “Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to” as Want to Read:
Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to

Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to

Microsoft PowerPivot is a free software designed to enhance Microsoft Excel. It allows the user to make extensive use of his/her computer’s powers to draw data from various sources, do analysis across millions of rows of data, and present results in a very unique format.

Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to is a concise and to-the-point guide that helps you g
Published April 2013 by Packt Publishing Ltd (first published January 1st 2013)

Be the first to ask a question about Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to

Digven Singh
Jul 19, 2013 Digven Singh rated it really liked it
I got this book as a free copy for review. I have two aspects for this book, a. New User of PowerPivot and b. Existing User of PowerPivot.
I'll unfortunately say for later category of users this book is not much worth unless you want to keep it for future reference, in case of leaving PowerPivot technologies for now.
But for the People starting with PowerPivot or want to know about PowerPivot, this book can be really powerful and easy weapon. I found each and every aspect is for learning quickly w
Mark Polino
May 22, 2013 Mark Polino rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, 2013
This short book is nice introduction to PowerPivot. All the basics are covered making this a great lead in for learning more. I got this book as a free review copy.
Sean
Jun 03, 2013 Sean rated it really liked it
I thought this was a great introduction to the flexability and uses of PowerPivot. The author touched on the key concepts in the use of PowerPivot.

Sean
Deedee
Deedee marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Vijay
Vijay marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Suraj
Suraj marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Anil Patel
Anil Patel marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Chris Mccollough
Chris Mccollough is currently reading it
Oct 13, 2016