Start by marking “A Holiday Miracle in Apple Blossom” as Want to Read:
Read Book

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  21 reviews
When her student, six-year-old Mary Noel, survives a car accident over Thanksgiving break, Amber and her new friend, Paul, are determined to cheer her up during the holidays. But Mary Noel’s most painful injury is the loss of her dog. The more withdrawn Mary Noel becomes, the more Amber and Paul need a miracle—a miracle that requires the entire community’s help.
Published October 8th 2013 by Cedar Fort Publishing & Media (first published October 1st 2013)

Win a Copy of This Book

A Holiday Miracle in Apple Blossom
    Two hardcover (giftbook) copies of 'A Holiday Miracle in Apple Blossom' will be given away to two lucky US residents in this giveaway sponsored by the…more

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 2 copies available, 168 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Oct 05 - Dec 05, 2015

Countries available: US

read on goodreads
  • Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about A Holiday Miracle in Apple Blossom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Holiday Miracle in Apple Blossom

Amber learns that one of her students, 6-year-old Mary Noel, was involved in an accident over Thanksgiving that wound up killing her dog. She's in the hospital and won't talk to anyone. Amber goes to the hospital to visit her and meets Paul, who works for Mary's father. They become fast friends and decide they want to help Mary's parents with the hospital bills. Their plans are big and will require lots of community help. Can they pull off a Christmas miracle?

This is a fun, fast read. Amber and
    Amber is pretty fresh to Apple Blossom, but she absolute loves teaching. However, right before Christmas, her student Mary Noel is involved in a tragic accident. Now Amber wants to try and do everything she can to make it better. With the help of a new-found friend, Amber may be able to help her pupil, her pupil's family, and even help herself in the process.

This is a relatively short but fun read. Amber is a young teacher who would do anything for her class, and this love of her students is soo
    Katie Watkins
    This was a simple, sweet Christmas story. Amber is a school teacher and when one of her students is involved in an accident, the town rallies around to help cheer her up and to help pay for her medical costs.

When Amber goes to visit Mary Noel, she literally runs into Paul and a
    romance quickly blossoms. This romance becomes one of the main two points to the story. This novella is on the shorter side, so we don't really get to know Amber and Paul really well. I thought they were both a little aw
    I love Christmas and everything that has to do with the spirit of Christmas (joy, hope, love, etc.), and A Holiday Miracle in Apple Blossom embodied the Christmas spirit perfectly. I loved everything about this short story from the characters to the community to the hope and faith.

I loved how relateable and kind the characters were. Amber was the perfect teacher with that magical touch, kindness, and a gift for knowing the right thing to say in every situation. Paul was so kind, caring, and help
    Stormi (Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my!)
    For a debut novel this novella was okay, and enjoyable enough but I can't say that it was great. Rated it 2.5/5.

I love Christmas novels they are always laced with kindness and miracles. It's also nice to think about small town communities who will rally around their neighbors in their time of need. That is the type of novel A Holiday Miracle in Apple Blossom.

When 6 yr. old Mary Noel is hurt and traumatized by seeing her little dog killed she stops speaking to everyone. She lays in the hospital

5 STARS

This is a good Christmas story. The reasons I gave it 5 STARS it touched me in so many ways. I cried some sad tears in the beginning, In part of the story I wanted to shout for joy. I even cried some happy tears. The characters to me were real.

The setting was a small community. That one brand new teacher made a difference and got the town to work together for one little girl and her very worried parents.

The drama starts right off and touches the heart strings from the first page. Amber l
    Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
    The two best adjectives I can think of to describe this novel are sweet and gentle. It will remind you of all the best things about Christmastime.

This is a story of faith and service- about a caring community who pull together to help a family in need. Amber is kind hearted and caring. When she meets Paul, they come together for a common goal and find that their hearts are coming together as well. The romance is sweet but not really the main focus.

If you are looking for an inspirational short st
    Paula Ratcliffe
    Sweet and tender...A PERFECT book for the holidays!

A tragic accident overcome by faith.
    A man and woman falling in love.
    A community coming together to help out a family in need.
    A holiday festival based on angels.

Rejoicing in the birth of our Savior.

Mary Noel has been hit by a car. She survives, but her dog doesn't.

Devastated, Mary Noel refuses to look at anyone or even speak to anyone.

Amber and Paul come together to plan a holiday festival like none other, including all of M
    Diane A Brown
    Miracles touch each heart differently…..

Amber’s first year of teaching six-year olds was going well, until the principal brings an announcement that will forever alter Amber's world. A car accident has devastated the life of one of her students, leaving her uncommunicative and withdrawn.

Will Amber be the key to the child’s recovery? Are there others willing to help? Working with a new found friend Paul, Amber met in the hospital, they pull together a wonderful plan. It will take a miracle of c
    I really loved this short book! I loved Amber and Paul, both so willing to give whatever time or money they can come up with. I love the whole first grade class, who doesn't love cute first graders! I love the community of Apple Blossom, how could I not when they were all so willing to go out of their way to help one little girl and her family. I love how as you're reading the book, you can feel the small town, June McCrary Jacobs got that part just right. This story is so cute, it's filled with ...more
    Donna McBroom-Theriot
    I always like commenting on the cover of a book because I like for the cover to introduce the book so to speak. It should set up the story. The cover of A Holiday Miracle does just that. It leads the way to a season of miracles.

The story is a sweet love story, but it encompasses more than that; it's a town full of generous and kind-hearted people that makes it a perfect book for the upcoming holiday season.

There were times when I thought the writing was a little too perfect and there were places
    Oh my gosh...what a sweet, feel good story. I couldn't put it down. I wish I could have given it 6 stars ! I hope there will be a sequel, I love the characters
    I think this is a cute and sweet story. I appreciate that the author wants to write and it is commendable that she has written her first novel. However, this book has some problems.

The author opened the door for some competition for Paul where Todd Crocker was concerned. At first sight I could tell that Todd was an obnoxious guy but the book didn't contain any excitement. There was no antagonist in the book, therefore, no way for the characters to overcome something. I think the author needs to
    May 13, 2014 Jane rated it 3 of 5 stars
    Recommended to Jane by: Found it displayed at the library.
    Shelves: fiction
    This very short, "feel-good" story is the type Hallmark makes into a TV movie. A car accident injures a 6 yr old girl, but kills her dog. The trauma of seeing her "best friend" dying has taken her speech. Her school teacher, along with a new-found, organize a fundraiser with the community to assist the parents with their medical bills. You'll have to read the story to see if the little girl recovers. It's a quick read, and enjoyable, but I gravitate toward novels with more substance.
    Wendy Dinwiddie
    I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

First the storyline for this book was very sweet and heartwarming christian story. Amber is a first grade teacher who finds out one of her students was injured in a car accident and lost her dog in that accident. The little girl is traumatized into not speaking. Amber meets an employee of the girls father and they embark on a sweet romance while trying to bring a town together to help the family with the mounting medical bills as well as trying
    Joan Arning
    A Holiday Miracle in Apple Blossom is a sweet, contemporary romance set in Apple Blossom, Vermont. The two main characters are well thought out. An entire community rallies around when a first grader is hit by a car and her dog is killed. Compassion and caring dominate this novella. June McCrary Jacobs has done an excellent job with her first novella.

I won this book from a giveaway on Engrafted Word.
    Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
    This is a heartwarming story. It is a great little book to be enjoyed during the Christmas season.

Amber Kellen is informed by the Principal of the school she teaches at that one of her students has been in an accident. The little six year old is traumatized. She was injured, but watched her beloved dog killed in the accident. She has slipped into depression, and is struggling.

To help the family with their astronomical medical bills, Amber teams up with Paul to figure out ways to help out the fam
    Marla Milligan
    Cute Christmas story!
    I thought the book lacked substance. There was no real conflict between any of the characters or in the characters life. You didn't get to know the characters very well. Within two weeks they are able to pull off a fundraiser to the degree and success that they had seemed very unreal to me. Overall the storyline didn't seem believable to me.
    Celeste Estes
    It was cute but a little more simple than I generally like. I really enjoyed the snow festival though and wish I had been able to attend.
    Sandra Guilbeaux
    Sandra Guilbeaux marked it as to-read
    Oct 08, 2015
    Sarah marked it as to-read
    Laura Lee
    Laura Lee marked it as to-read
    Oct 08, 2015
    Lulu marked it as to-read
    Sandra Beck
    Sandra Beck marked it as to-read
    Oct 08, 2015
    Eileen marked it as to-read
    Robert Trombley
    Robert Trombley marked it as to-read
    Alice Arnold
    Alice Arnold marked it as to-read
    Jennifer Lessard
    Jennifer Lessard marked it as to-read
    « previous 1 3 4 5 next »
    The first installment in award-winning author June McCrary Jacobs's Bonita Creek Trilogy, 'Robin's Reward', was released on April 28th, 2015. The contemporary inspirational romance series is set in the small community of Bonita Creek located in the picturesque mountains in the Mendocino coastal region of Northern California.

June's inspirational Christmas novella, 'A Holiday Miracle in Apple Bloss
    More about June McCrary Jacobs...
    Robin's Reward (Bonita Creek Trilogy, #1)