Start by marking “As Soft As Water” as Want to Read:
As Soft As Water

As Soft As Water

Book One of The Secret of Fire. In a time of murder, war, and his family’s struggle to hold the throne, Phelan Elaiya wrestles with duty, the meaning of honor, and a longing he fears will only bring him disgrace. His sister Kateriny grows tired of being a bargaining piece in her father’s quest for military aid to win the crown he thinks is his, a young woman from the ...more
ebook
Published May 20th 2013 by self

To ask other readers questions about As Soft As Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about As Soft As Water

Geekygirl Gamer
Oct 09, 2013 Geekygirl Gamer rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT!

I love how this is not just another piece of gay fiction where the main characters fall in bed love right at the beginning and everything is all roses and rainbows. While they both seem to see each other as more than just normal friends, they are unable to act on it. Bound by his sense of duty, Phelan refuses to accept the possibility of love between his best friend Shan and himself while Shan is afraid of ruining their friendship with his feelings for Phelan.

That is not even their ma
Ana
Jun 05, 2013 Ana marked it as dnf
Shelves: free-ebooks
I'm sorry but I just couldn't finish it. The plot is so interesting but the execution is so boring for me. I don't care to read two and a half pages about the street one of the characters is at. I really don't. I did gave it a real try though...I managed half the book. Unfortunately I skipped whole pages and it still wasn't enough to keep me from almost tear my hair out from frustration. It is truly a shame. I enjoyed the plot immensely and really loved the main characters.

*No rating due to lack
Lucia
Lucia rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2016
Allan Haffner
Allan Haffner rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2014
Bill Parker
Bill Parker rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2014
Ciara1973
Ciara1973 marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
Donna
Donna added it
Jan 04, 2014
Greg Doornbos-Ross
Greg Doornbos-Ross marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Kate Aaron
Kate Aaron marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015