Start by marking “Twisted (Torn, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twisted (Torn, #2)

Twisted (Torn #2)

4.04  ·  Rating Details ·  10,042 Ratings  ·  590 Reviews
***New York Times Best Seller***

Chloe and Drake have found their happily ever after... Almost.

When Chloe's mother comes back into her life with a bang, it sets off a chain of events no one could have ever expected.
Everyone has their demons, and Chloe and Drake's hit them with a vengence.

Sex, drugs, money, a crazy ex, and Rock n Roll.... Can they survive it all?

Things are
Published May 7th 2013 by Atria Publishing (first published March 14th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Twisted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted

Sara
Jan 25, 2013 Sara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. If you wanted another dose of Drake, you sure get it in this book. Theres so much that happens in this book I will not even go into detail. I can tell you that a lot happens for and to Chloe. She is really a likable chick, and some of the things that have happened to her are just plain sad. But she puts a smile on her face and trudges on, no pity needed. That's why I like her. Her mother, well we already know from Torn how evil she is. She gets what's coming to her in Twisted. You wil ...more
Jenn
Jan 28, 2013 Jenn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: BR w/Jennifer & Bethany
2.5 Fallen Stars
I'm a bit disappointed with how this one turned out. I hate typing that however, I felt some of the drama was unnecessary. I also felt like some of the drama was recycled from book one. I would have loved for this one to:
1. Focus solely on the mom drama. This could have lasted the entire book.
and/or
2. Focus on Drake's stardom and how that could have been an issue for the couple through out the book.

Instead I felt like Drake lost his sweet and sexy charm. Also, I felt like Drake
Rose
Initial reaction: I technically read this before I participated in #BloggerBlackout, so this isn't a part of my recent reading streak, but dude...are you serious? This book was horrible. I thought the first book was bad, the second is just atrocious and pretty much everything of what's wrong with New Adult. Ugh.

Full review:

Before I get into the full review of "Twisted", I'm just going to give you guys the short version of my reaction to this book. I didn't particularly enjoy the first one in thi
Tonya
Jan 29, 2013 Tonya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Woohoo!!!! That was awesome!!!!

A perfect continuation of Torn. I absolutely love twisted!!!!!
Drake always has me......

I admit, I was worried, not about the story just the feeling of dread waiting for the bottom to fall out. Wondering when something was going to get in the way of Drake and Chloe and boy did they hit some obstacles.

Chloe's mom was...
psycho gifs photo: Psycho Psycho.gif

And that's putting it mildly. That woman was a piece of work.

One minute Drake made me....

I even loved the jealous side of him.

Then he had me...
Christy
4 Stars

Who wants more Drake??? ME! ME! ME!
 photo a9842a1a-ab51-43b0-8193-147c762c06b8_zps07543732.jpg
“I’m so deep with you I don’t think I’ll ever surface. But I’m okay with that. If I’m going to drown, I want it to be with you.”

Drake Allen is my kryptonite. A ‘bad boy’ who has tattoo’s and piercings, is sweet, can sing, and has issues... Yup. Can’t get enough of Drake!

And there is Chloe...
 photo 737f6de1-0c9f-44a2-8c5e-7dfd351de005_zpseab59d0d.jpg

After all the drama and angst in Torn, I was looking forward to Twisted. No love triangle, but still a ton of drama! Everything is going good for Drake and Chlo
Pauline
Mar 17, 2013 Pauline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: na, romance
3,5/5

This series should have been called "Everybody loves Chloe". The author used the exact same storyline as in Torn with the love triangle; except Logan is replaced by Jordan, Chloe's first.

Her mom is back into her life and wants her to visit her aunt Jen who's dying from cancer and, from whom they are supposed to inherit a butt load of money. Her mom, Andrea, has to get Chloe to her sister's bedside to get her share. That's the only condition.
So, now, Andrea is determined to make her daught
Mary
Feb 11, 2013 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I must say it was worth the wait and im so in love with Drake and can NOT wait for your next book hopefully finding love for Logan.. I enjoy your writing and hope to see more of it. The Torn series is one of the best I've read in a while.
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
Can't wait for this book to come out!!! Give me some more Drake please!!!
Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog'
BOOK REVIEW: TWISTED (Torn, #2) – K.A. Robinson

Twisted? More like ‘Tail-spin.’ A gripping and cleverly weaved sequel that will send you on a downward spiral. Hold on tight, because life is about to get a little, ‘Twisted.’

I use the term ‘downward-spiral’ loosely, but in no uncertain terms do I mean the writing, I’m referring to the scene after dramatic scene that shapes this page-turning sequel and one that has catapulted K.A. Robinson into the list of best-selling ‘new’ writers of 2013.

Twisted
Book Addict Mumma
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
Once I started reading I couldn't put it down, I was a twisted ball of emotions ( no pun intended)
K.ARobinson has a way of drawing you into her novels, her characters are so real and so well developed. There is heart and soul put into her books.
By the time you've finished you feel connected with these people and you truely don't want it to end.
I'm sitting here eyes filled with tears because it's real and it's powerful and the book shows love conquers all.
Vanessa
“I knew that we were meant to last, that he would stand by my side through any storm I was forced to face. Sadly, my storm did come. Starting out as nothing more than a small rain cloud, it brought a hurricane with it, not just for me, but for Drake as well.”

Thank goodness Twisted picks up right where Torn left off! With an ending like that, I had to jump right into this one because I absolutely HAD to know what would happen next.

I’m not going to spoil it for you because you need to read Torn
I have to preface this by saying that I am normally a very forgiving reader. As long as the story line hooks me, I'm happy. I also want to say that I really enjoyed reading Torn, so I was excited to read Twisted as soon as it was released.

Unfortunately, I think this book would have benefited from few more rounds of revisions on this one. The dialogue did not flow and the conversations were completely underdeveloped. I was so distracted by how disjointed the writing was, that I couldn't even enj
Wendy
Feb 04, 2013 Wendy marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
 photo snl-so-freakin-excited_zps77eda70c.gif

Damn I can't wait for this book!! SQUEEEEEEE
Aimz
Mar 15, 2013 Aimz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hearts-n-shit
First off I loved Torn. I having been so excited for this book to come out. I was literally biting my nails last night waiting for it to go live. I love Drake! He was so amazing in Torn. Not so much this time around. I don't want to spoil the book for anyone but (view spoiler). I fell head over heels for Jordan! He seemed like such a great guy!!

The issues with Drake were very real.
Kara
Mar 17, 2013 Kara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Drake. Hate Drake. Love Drake.
Laura (Blame it on the Rain Reviews)
Kim
Mar 11, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-stars

Both my happiest and my most painful moments seemed to revolve around one person though. Drake. Even saying his name brought a smile to my face. There was no one who had touched my life the way he had. When we had our lows, they were horrible, a whirlwind of pain and regret. But our highs, oh they could bring me to my knees with joy. ...I knew that we were meant to last, that he would stand by my side through any storm I was forced to face. Sadly, my storm did some. Starting out as noth
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Feb 27, 2013 Kendall {Book Crazy} rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-tours
This book was so much better than the first one! As much as I loved the first one I loved this one more! At times this book felt like the first book of a series to me as it had that potential apart from Chloe and Drake already having a relationship but I loved that! I also thought that I knew what was going to happen after the massive ending to Torn so I thought I knew what to expect but what I got was so much more! Twisted really was an amazing book and it completely blew me away! I also loved ...more
Michelle
Jan 26, 2013 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Twisted starts off just where Torn ends. Chloe's mom is at Drake's door...after realizing that she won't go away Chloe hears her out. Her aunt is dying and she wants to see Chloe before she passes. But her mother has her own motives. Getting her hands on her dying sister's money is at the top of her list and she needs Chloe in order to accomplish it.

Chloe and Drake were days away from setting out for his tour, but they make their way to her aunt's house first. Things are looking up for Drake and
Cari Sury (Girl+Book Love Blog)
**See more of my reviews at www.girlbooklove.com!

This book is like a rollercoaster in so many ways. Emotionally, you will be up and down. You will love Drake and Chloe one moment, the next you’ll hate them. You will most likely want to punch them at least once. Then, when you’re getting towards the end and you’re so frustrated you aren’t even sure you can finish…they redeem themselves and it’s all smooth sailing from there!

This book picks up where Torn, book 1, left off. Chloe is dealing with “
Debra Presley
Apr 25, 2013 Debra Presley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-star-reads
4.25/4.5--addicted to Drake--stars

photo twisted_zps8e031461.jpg

www.thebookenthusiast.net
www.facebook.com/thebookenthusiast

Twisted is the second book in the Torn Series (Torn) by K.A. Robinson. In Twisted we get more of Drake and Chloe. Another book that will drive you crazy...at times I was yelling at my screen and wanting to jump in there and slap a few people. Besides all the yelling I shed a few tears and had a couple of laughs. It's a great combination of emotions.

Chloe and Drake have this awesome relationshi
Chrissy Sharp
Jan 25, 2013 Chrissy Sharp rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chloe and Drake have found their happily ever after... Almost.

Everyone has their demons, and Chloe and Drake's hit them with a vengeance.

Sex, drugs, money, a crazy ex, and Rock n Roll.... Can they survive it all?

Things are beginning to feel a bit... Twisted.

Twisted was Absolutely amazing. It starts out exactly where Torn ended and it takes your emotions on a ride from start t
Jan 28, 2013 Jennifer rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jennifer by: Buddy Read with Bethany and Jenn M
I really don't know what to say about this book. I LOVED Torn (book1) so much that I really have to say that I was slightly disappointed with this book. My biggest complaint was it felt like all the drama between Drake, Chloe and Jordan was a replay of book 1 with Logan. I figured since that was the main drama in book 1 we wouldn't see it again in book 2. I also didn't like Drake in this book as much and that really PAINS me to say that because I loved him in book 1. I understand why he changed ...more
Stephanie *Lo* at MeanGirlsLuvBooks
4.5 stars! This book took me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. Chloe continued to piss me off with her dumb decisions in the beginning. However she was extremely strong toward the end of the book and made some very hard decisions and stuck to them. And Drake! This time he was an idiot! He infuriated me at times. But I really enjoyed all the emotions it pulled from me. Along with all these dreaded emotiins was playful banter between Chloe and Drake that I loved! I really liked the supporting ...more
Nicole Tetrev
Feb 26, 2013 Nicole Tetrev rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Better then Torn! I fell in love with Chloe and Drake when I read Torn two weeks ago, after reading Twisted I'm sad to see their story end but completely satisfied with it. Robison did such a fantastic job telling a beautifully "twisted" (pun intended) tale. Just when you think the sun is about to start shining , there is alway another storm around the corner, well at least for Chloe. I like Jordan but he is NO Drake. So well done! I could not put I down (okay I did once to feed my 6 month old b ...more
Amber
Jan 25, 2013 Amber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Author K.A. Robinson has outdone herself again. I love Drake and Chloe, I love how I can feel what the characters feel in this story. There are secrets to be revealed between this couple secrets that can bring you down and ruin you. I love the new Characters I met in this book Danny and Jordan and the spiteful Kadi. This book will take you on an emotional ride you will not be able to put it down!! <3
Alana Austin-payne
Loved this book! I thought for sure it was going to end with a cliffhanger but thank goodness it didn't! My tablet would probably be embedded in my wall if it had ended with a cliffhanger! Wish the epilogue would've been a little more detailed and longer but otherwise I loved this book! Can't wait to read Logan's story!
Lisa
Feb 04, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a perfect ending to a perfect book. This book had all the elements I love in a story love, anquish, and a hot rocker. K.A Robinson did a fabulous job in Drake & Chloe's journey. I loved Jordan and Danny as well and a book for each of them would be interesting don't you think??? Can't wait to read many more stories by Miss Robinson.
Feb 28, 2013 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally Chloe and drakes story comes to an end. Talk about mama drama! That was expected since the end of torn. I liked Jordan's character cuz you weren't sure if something would happen between Chloe and him. Drake really messed up but I'm happy with how it ended. Can't say too much without giving too much away!! Can't wait for Logan's story!!
Rena
Feb 14, 2013 Rena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: good-read
Great story loved the continuation ...loved how strong Chloe was to deal with all that drama and survive. Love Drake but definitely disappointed in him for his relapse. Good book can't wait for Logan's story.
  • Gravity Happens (Forcing Gravity, #2)
  • A Long Time Coming (Perfect Timing #2)
  • Chasing After Infinity
  • How It Rolls (Love and Skate, #2)
  • Glass Hearts (Hearts, #2)
  • Love Unexpected (Unexpected, #1)
  • Ruining You (Ruining, #2)
  • Blessed Tragedy (Blessed Tragedy, #1)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • This Love (University of Branton, #1)
  • Hard to Hold On (Hard to Resist, #2)
  • Finding Grace
  • Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts, #3)
  • Limits (Silver Strand, #3)
  • Faith (My Misery Muse, #2)
  • Stealing Harper (Taking Chances, #1.5)
  • Rocked Under (Rocked, #1)
  • Documentary (Documentary, #1)

Torn (5 books)
  • Torn (Torn, #1)
  • Tainted (Torn, #3)
  • Toxic: Logan's Story (Torn, #4)
  • Tamed (Torn, #5)

“Chloe Marie Richards, I never thought I would ever be one of those dumbasses who loves a woman so much they want to tie themself to her forever, but here I am, down on one knee trying to think of something sweet and romantic to say. As you can tell, I’m failing miserably, so will you please put me out of my misery and say yes if I ask you to marry me?” 22 likes
“There are moments in your life that stand out above all the rest - moments of pure bliss, pure anger, pure sorrow. Moments that take your breath away.” 6 likes