Start by marking “7 Years Younger The Anti-Aging Breakthrough Diet: Lose 20 Pounds (Or More!)” as Want to Read:
7 Years Younger The Anti-Aging Breakthrough Diet: Lose 20 Pounds (Or More!)

7 Years Younger The Anti-Aging Breakthrough Diet: Lose 20 Pounds (Or More!)

3.12 of 5 stars 3.12  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Get slimmer and younger in just 7 short weeks! Banish the wrinkles and the fat with this delicious and - yes! - proven-to-work big time weight loss plan for men and women. It's built on the foods science shows deliver cutting-edge anti-aging benefits. Adopt this easy-to-follow 7-week plan and you'll have a leaner body as well as better cholesterol levels, lower blood press ...more
Published December 31st 2013 by 7YY

To ask other readers questions about 7 Years Younger The Anti-Aging Breakthrough Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 7 Years Younger The Anti-Aging Breakthrough Diet

Sadie
This book actually made me feel pretty good about my earring habits. I was well aware of most of the nutritional tips recommended. I thought the selection of recipes was also really good. I like the way the book offers online resources as well.
Linda
I have really enjoyed this book series. I particularly like the research approach and the fact that a R.D. worked on the project.
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Lori Mcgough
Lori Mcgough marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Patricia Russo
Patricia Russo marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Liana
Liana marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Kara Sheaffer
Kara Sheaffer marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Leah Martin
Leah Martin marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Jes
Jes is currently reading it
Jul 30, 2014
Jenna Berthoud
Jenna Berthoud marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Tasie
Tasie marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Melanie Brewer
Melanie Brewer marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
7 Years Younger The Anti-Aging Breakthrough Diet Workbook 7 Years Younger: The Revolutionary 7-Week Anti-Aging Plan Good Housekeeping's Meat Cook Book [ 1958 ] to bring finer flavor to your table (cover featuring Mother's Pot Roast with Vegetables) 7 Years Younger (Illustrated): The Revolutionary 7-Week Plan to Look and Feel Your Best The Girlfriend Diet: Lose Together to Keep It Off Forever!