Start by marking “The Astral World: Its Scenes, Dwellers, and Phenomena (Occult Manuals)” as Want to Read:
The Astral World: Its Scenes, Dwellers, and Phenomena (Occult Manuals)

The Astral World: Its Scenes, Dwellers, and Phenomena (Occult Manuals #2)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This swami has travelled extensively in the astral realms. If you doubt its reality and what is there, this is a good book to read. Great companion to the Robert Monroe material. 94 pages 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 comb binding.
Published January 20th 2000 by Book Tree (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Astral World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Astral World

Andrew Gallagher
This is a very quick and interesting read. I suspect my rereading it would only enhance an understanding of what is explained.

The book is a guided tour of the Astral plane. It may not answer all of your questions, but you should have a solid foundation of what is meant by the Astral plane upon completion.

I initially started reading 'occult' books to give me a footing for which to disprove of them. However, what I have found is reasonable explanations for things that we can not explain. This bo
Gregory
Swami Panchadasi's little guide to the aethyric realm makes for interesting reading. Other than some prudish remarks about drinking, the text has aged well and will be just as captivating to a modern audience as it must have been to occultists one hundred years ago.

Much of the book is a styled as guided tour of the astral where Atkinson shows you around and explains what you are "seeing." As the astral is accessed through the imagination reading this booklet and visualizing the content could ser
Ashleyshell
Very readable; read it in two sittings. I already had most of the concepts in my head before reading it, but now I feel like I have a much more organized picture of things.
Arthur
Arthur marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
No marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Chiefyg
Chiefyg marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Pulak Ranjan
Pulak Ranjan marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Austin Zobel
Austin Zobel marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Kumaresh
Kumaresh marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Andy Anaya
Andy Anaya marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Kayal Ashok
Kayal Ashok marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Moloko
Moloko marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Rammohan Reddy
Rammohan Reddy marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Sun
Sun marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Jean-alain
Jean-alain marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Michaella
Michaella marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Jure
Jure marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Julie-ann
Julie-ann marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Philippa
Philippa marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Aziz
Aziz marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2013
Nienke Bosch
Nienke Bosch marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Jazzy
Jazzy marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
William Walker Atkinson (December 5, 1862 – November 22, 1932) was an attorney, merchant, publisher, and author, as well as an occultist and an American pioneer of the New Thought movement. He is also known to have been the author of the pseudonymous works attributed to Theron Q. Dumont, Swami Panchadasi and Yogi Ramacharaka and others.

Due in part to Atkinson's intense personal secrecy and extensi
More about William W. Atkinson...

Occult Manuals (3 books)
  • The Human Aura Astral Colors and Thought Forms
  • Clairvoyance and Occult Powers
Kybalion: A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece The Power of Concentration Science of Breath Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World The Human Aura Astral Colors and Thought Forms