Start by marking “Spotting Fakers, Lies, and Illusions Using Elementary Theories about the Mind: Discover How to Give Your Lie Detector a Permanent Turbo Boost” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  0 Reviews
Our minds are more accurate than we might think. False information is the weak spot of our marvelous minds. It does not matter how precise a computer is, if we feed it false information (wrong data) the result of its computation will be incorrect. Similarly false information is the cause of most (if not all) human error. In this age, we have access to endless uncensored ...more
Published May 1st 2013 by Createspace

Be the first to ask a question about Spotting Fakers, Lies, and Illusions Using Elementary Theories about the Mind

Marijke
Jun 09, 2013 Marijke rated it liked it
Interesting topic. We all have met such fakers and perhaps wondered how come no one recognized them for what they are, until it is too late. Some parts of this book (particularly in the second half) have perhaps a little too much repetitive detail, but it is easy to skim and scan those portions.
Stephen Ardent
Stephen Ardent rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2014
Eduard
Eduard added it
Jul 08, 2013
Lucas Ocampo
Lucas Ocampo marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
Vidale Lovett
Vidale Lovett marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
April Moseley
April Moseley marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Julian Patton
Julian Patton marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Dolly Tankova
Dolly Tankova marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014