Start by marking “What the Hell Is Going on in My Life?: Using Your Birthdate to Find Answers about Relationships, Career, Money, Sex & Health” as Want to Read:

Did you ever wish you had your own personal advisor who could help you understand the surprising, confusing, and challenging events happening in your life? In his book, "What the Hell Is Going On in My Life?" astrologer and bestselling author, Larry Schwimmer provides those answers. Schwimmer has created a book as original as Linda Goodman's Sun Signs! He shows you how ...more
Published May 16th 2013 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about What the Hell Is Going on in My Life?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What the Hell Is Going on in My Life?

Lawrence Schwimmer
Sep 17, 2013 Lawrence Schwimmer rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is a book review by: DELL Horoscope Magazine, November 2013, pp. 22-23 by Chris Lorenz

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE? – Using Your Birthdate to Find Answers About Relationships, Career, Money, Sex & Health by Larry Schwimmer; S&A Publishing, San Francisco, CA; 2013, paper, 535 pp., (6” X 9”), $27.95, ISBN 978-1481163644

Most followers of astrology realize that Sun-Sign columns only scratch the surface when explaining relationships, professional developments, or anything else i
Julie
Nov 13, 2013 Julie rated it really liked it
When is the best time to change jobs? Is love in your future? Is it a good time to make a big investment? Everyone asks questions like these throughout their lives, but it's hard to know the answers. In What the Hell is Going on in My Life, Larry Schwimmer introduces a "new" astrology that can help you answer some of these questions.

The book begins with an introduction to the basic ideas around astrology, all of the famous people who have been using astrology, and how you can use astrology to ma
Rachel Green
Aug 17, 2013 Rachel Green rated it did not like it
*I received this book via a Goodreads Giveaway*

I approached this book as a skeptic, but I thought I'd give it a shot, and see how it went. I hoped that it would be at least above-average, but it turned out to be pretty bad as far as I'm concerned, due to two main reasons:

1. I feel like the author wasn't sure if this should be a very brief primer on new astrology and transits or if it should be more like a reference guide that you consult when you have questions. Maybe it's possible to have a boo
Beth Kuper
Sep 18, 2013 Beth Kuper rated it it was amazing
I've been studying astrology for over 40 years and I've read a lot of books on the subject. It's not easy to appeal both to astrologers and non-astrologers alike, but Larry Schwimmer has achieved that goal admirably in his impressive 535-page book. I should know, because I was one of his editors! His engaging writing style is filled with countless true-to-life stories of real people facing challenging situations and wondering what to do. By focusing on the 5 outer planets transiting the 12 ...more
Mary
Jun 10, 2013 Mary rated it it was amazing
Filled with entertaining stories about how the “new” astrology played a part in decision making in people’s lives, What the Hell is Going On in My Life?: Using the "NEW" Astrology to Find Serious Answers, was a fun and interesting read.

Appreciative it was a book of advice written in a sensitive manner vs. an ‘in your face’ style of self-help book was refreshing. One could take away useful information and choose to apply it to their life, or not, without feeling the book was read in vain.

Larry Sc
Lori Geer
Aug 03, 2013 Lori Geer rated it really liked it
I went out on a whim when deciding that I wanted to give this book a try. I have always been very hesitant of astrology. Once in a while I'll read my "daily horoscope" online or pick up a book in the bookstore and read about the Aries person. However, each book always seemed to have something in it that completely contradicted the other, and I never understood the concepts of the moon and the planets and star alignments, etc.

Schwimmer's book makes it EASY to comprehend astrology! I don't have to
Melissa
goodreads giveaway.

For some reason I just can't bring myself to get past the first few chapters. This is actually no reflection on the book, but It's just not something I'm personally in the mood to read. I'll give it a few months and give it another go.
Darcee Kraus
Sep 18, 2013 Darcee Kraus rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
An interesting topic that I was a bit skeptical of at first; however I am much more aware and convinced as of now. An interesting read!

Darcee Kraus
Mckinleyville, CA
Daniela
Daniela rated it it was ok
Dec 26, 2013
Ellen
Ellen rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2015
Erika Thomas
Erika Thomas rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2013
Eileen
Eileen rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2014
Nic
Nic rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2013
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Sheila Read
Sheila Read marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Cindy Gates
Cindy Gates marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Ella
Ella marked it as to-read
Kim Coomey
Kim Coomey marked it as to-read
Max
Max marked it as to-read
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
Barbara Zitsch
Barbara Zitsch marked it as to-read
Marianne
Marianne marked it as to-read
Rachella Baker
Rachella Baker marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2013
Sandi Widner
Sandi Widner marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Karen Supinger
Karen Supinger marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Schell
Schell marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2013
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Renee Booker
Renee Booker marked it as to-read
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
J Shearer
J Shearer marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Betty Anderson
Betty Anderson marked it as to-read
Ann Koehler
Ann Koehler marked it as to-read
Sean
Sean marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
L Leighten
L Leighten marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Pamela Hovanec
Pamela Hovanec marked it as to-read
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Vickie
Vickie marked it as to-read
Joanie Wanshek-olson
Joanie Wanshek-olson marked it as to-read
vicks
vicks marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2013
About the Author

Larry Schwimmer is an internationally known astrologer, accomplished businessman, life coach, and writes an astrology column for “The Huffington Post.” Schwimmer has appeared on NBC's TODAY Show and featured in “Time Magazine,” “US News & World Report,” and “The Washington Post.”

As a practicing astrologer for 35 years, Schwimmer uses astrology in a practical way to help his cli
More about Lawrence D. Schwimmer...