Start by marking “We Never Learned This in Class!: The Reality of Life After College” as Want to Read:
We Never Learned This in Class!: The Reality of Life After College

We Never Learned This in Class!: The Reality of Life After College

Twenty-somethings are facing more challenges than ever. Job, house, family: it can feel like a checklist of requirements for an amped-up version of graduation. Can a person really have it all, and is age thirty still the deadline for getting it all done? Balancing budgets with an entry level salary is a challenge, but also simultaneously balancing relationships can seem ...more
Published May 17th 2013 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about We Never Learned This in Class!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Never Learned This in Class!

Emma
May 26, 2013 Emma rated it really liked it
Albu is definitely of a highly educated, ivy league schooled, traditional mindset. However, this does not mean the book cannot apply to the lowly bachelor of arts, state schooled as well. This book is written as a school essay in a self help book format.
The freshly graduated must face the realities of the world around them and adapt; whether the job isn't what you expected, your social circle withers, or the bank account shrivels.
Jordan
Jul 23, 2013 Jordan rated it it was amazing
I physically couldn't put this down. I was--no joke-- brushing my teeth with one hand and holding the book with the other. Graduating from Chapman University just a couple months ago, I am experiencing so much of what this book addresses. It really struck a chord with me. Thank you, Stefana. I needed this.
Chris
Chris rated it it was ok
Aug 18, 2013
Stefana
Stefana rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2013
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2013
Terry Ruta
Terry Ruta rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2013
Alin Roman
Alin Roman marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
Justin W
Justin W marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Sydney
Sydney marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
Bardha Hoti
Bardha Hoti is currently reading it
Aug 29, 2013
Sarah Wolfhope
Sarah Wolfhope marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Chelsey Jean
Chelsey Jean marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Fani
Fani marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014