Start by marking “His Royal Love-Child” as Want to Read:
His Royal Love-Child

His Royal Love-Child

3.16 of 5 stars 3.16  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  6 reviews
USA Today bestselling author Lynn Raye Harris reveals the shocking consequences of what happens when the Prince from innocent Charlotte Bailey's past comes knocking in this digital novella!

Ever since Prince Luca de Santis crushed Charlotte Bailey's young heart and walked away, she's sworn off men--who needs the heartache? So ten years later, coming face-to-face with him is
ebook
Published June 1st 2013 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about His Royal Love-Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Royal Love-Child

Desere
Falling in love at the age of eighteen and then having to let the guy go is just plain awful. What is worst is if the guy does not come after you, pretty much spelling it out loud and clear that he does not love you as you love him.

But if the guy is a prince and has no choice but to obey his duty, would you blame him? For Charlotte this is the dilema. Years ago she and her mother were living on the grounds of the King or Iria and her mother was nothing more to the King than a convenient mistres
Diana Tan
I love second chance romances! Luca and Charlotte are soooo meant to be! I love their passion and undeniable chemistry. A short story but complete and a satisfying read.
Mariana Bezerra
I liked Charlotte and think she gave in way to fast after the best and the way her mother was treated she should at least waited a little longer, but everything turned out okay when she became pregnant with the heir.

I liked Luca and he's completely different from his father, but could at least had treated Charlotte a little better in the past. It was not his fault the way his father simply got rid of them, but he knew what to expect better than anyone and messing woth her felling years later is
shms
I'm never sure what the point of these harlequin short stories are, maybe someone can enlighten me.

I initially rated this 2 stars becuase the storyline and quality of writing wasn't the issue. On reflection I down graded it, as it was a wholly unsatisfying experience and it was down to one thing. Squeezing a tale into the requisite length. The telling of the tale lacked any emotional pull and was superficial at best.

Jemi Fraser
A sweet, quick read for those who love a story about 2nd chances :)
Hallie
Another short book, It was rushed I wish it was longer.
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Xheneta
Xheneta marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Heather Bell
Heather Bell marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Tiffani Erickson
Tiffani Erickson marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Pam
Pam added it
Feb 16, 2015
May
May marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Morgana Varela
Morgana Varela marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Geri Hoffman
Geri Hoffman marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Onyx
Onyx marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today bestselling author Lynn Raye Harris burst onto the scene when she won a writing contest held by Harlequin. A former finalist for the Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart Award and the National Readers Choice Award, Lynn lives in Alabama with her handsome former military husband and two crazy cats. Lynn writes about hot military heroes, sizzling international billionaires, and the wo ...more
More about Lynn Raye Harris...
Hot Pursuit (Hostile Operations Team, #1) Hot Mess (Hostile Operations Team, #2) Hot Package (Hostile Operations Team, #3) Behind the Palace Walls Strangers in the Desert (The Al Dhakir Brothers #1)