Start by marking “His Royal Love-Child” as Want to Read:
His Royal Love-Child

His Royal Love-Child

USA Today bestselling author Lynn Raye Harris reveals the shocking consequences of what happens when the Prince from innocent Charlotte Bailey's past comes knocking in this digital novella!

Ever since Prince Luca de Santis crushed Charlotte Bailey's young heart and walked away, she's sworn off men--who needs the heartache? So ten years later, coming face-to-face with him is
ebook
Published June 1st 2013 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about His Royal Love-Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Royal Love-Child

Desere
Jun 01, 2013 Desere rated it it was amazing
Falling in love at the age of eighteen and then having to let the guy go is just plain awful. What is worst is if the guy does not come after you, pretty much spelling it out loud and clear that he does not love you as you love him.

But if the guy is a prince and has no choice but to obey his duty, would you blame him? For Charlotte this is the dilema. Years ago she and her mother were living on the grounds of the King or Iria and her mother was nothing more to the King than a convenient mistres
Diana Tan
Jun 03, 2013 Diana Tan rated it it was amazing
I love second chance romances! Luca and Charlotte are soooo meant to be! I love their passion and undeniable chemistry. A short story but complete and a satisfying read.
Mariana Bezerra
Jul 05, 2013 Mariana Bezerra rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
I liked Charlotte and think she gave in way to fast after the best and the way her mother was treated she should at least waited a little longer, but everything turned out okay when she became pregnant with the heir.

I liked Luca and he's completely different from his father, but could at least had treated Charlotte a little better in the past. It was not his fault the way his father simply got rid of them, but he knew what to expect better than anyone and messing woth her felling years later is
shms
Jun 13, 2013 shms rated it did not like it
I'm never sure what the point of these harlequin short stories are, maybe someone can enlighten me.

I initially rated this 2 stars becuase the storyline and quality of writing wasn't the issue. On reflection I down graded it, as it was a wholly unsatisfying experience and it was down to one thing. Squeezing a tale into the requisite length. The telling of the tale lacked any emotional pull and was superficial at best.

Mary King
Jan 07, 2017 Mary King rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great reading

This is a great book to read. It holds your interest, and can be read in a day, if know one bothers you. I read this book while sitting in front of my fireplace. Curl up on a cold day with this book and have a great day.

Jemi Fraser
A sweet, quick read for those who love a story about 2nd chances :)
Kelli
Jun 23, 2013 Kelli rated it really liked it
loved it
Hallie
Sep 08, 2013 Hallie rated it liked it
Another short book, It was rushed I wish it was longer.
Megan Vail
Megan Vail rated it did not like it
Jun 15, 2013
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2013
Theresa
Theresa rated it did not like it
Jan 24, 2015
Marjorie
Marjorie rated it it was ok
May 01, 2014
Susan
Susan rated it it was ok
Sep 26, 2016
Hazel Tipping
Hazel Tipping rated it it was ok
Mar 25, 2017
Zephikel Archer
Zephikel Archer rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2014
Tara Zelinski
Tara Zelinski rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Jo
Jo rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2015
angelmoon
angelmoon rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2013
Colleen "~Lucy~"
Colleen "~Lucy~" rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2014
Oma
Oma rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2014
Lily
Lily rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2014
Gretchen
Gretchen rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2014
Mrs Elsie Gordon
Mrs Elsie Gordon rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2017
Wendy Schumacher
Wendy Schumacher rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2016
Desca
Desca rated it it was ok
May 30, 2016
Sian
Sian rated it it was ok
Oct 14, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2014
itzmeGS
itzmeGS rated it it was ok
Jul 10, 2013
Victoria
Victoria rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2013
Remya Pillai
Remya Pillai rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
To be kept up to date about all of Lynn's new books, as well as to receive exclusive content and have the opportunity to enter special giveaways, sign up for Lynn's newsletter here. Or text the word HOTTIES to 66866.

Lynn Raye Harris is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM SERIES of military romances as well as 20 books for Harlequin Presents. A forme
More about Lynn Raye Harris...