Start by marking “Scorsolini Baby Scandal (Scorsolini Princes, #4; Mediterranean Brides, #3)” as Want to Read:
Scorsolini Baby Scandal (Scorsolini Princes, #4; Mediterranean Brides, #3)

Scorsolini Baby Scandal (Scorsolini Princes #4)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Remember The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides #5) & Taken: The Spaniard's Virgin ? What happens when these worlds collide through their children? A baby scandal...

USA Today bestselling author Lucy Monroe brings you a wonderful tale of passion, desire and true love with this digital novella and begs the question, marry in haste, repent at...pleasure?

Prinicip
ebook, Harlequin Presents
Published June 1st 2013 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Scorsolini Baby Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scorsolini Baby Scandal

Saly
Too short to make an impact. Hero/heroine are kids of characters from Monroe's other HP's. They meet, sleep together, start having feelings, she gets pregnant, married and then their rich families come into the picture. Not much of a storyline.
Desere
Being loved for who you are is something we all crave. You want your other half to accept you with flaws, faults, good and bad. As the line goes, for better of worse!

But when you have a title to add to the front of your name it is never easy, people tend to think they need to love you because of the power you have, or thinking if they can win you over they will be able to walk away with your fortune.

So understandably if it were me in such a position I would also not be too keen to reveal the tru
Moran
I did enjoy the story, i wish it wasn't so short but I didn't like the fact that this story was connected to 2 other books by Lucy Monroe but the info was incorrect.

The birth placements were incorrect in the book- in the end of The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain it was mentioned that the first baby to be born was a girl and not a boy so it made no sense to keep saying that Mich is the heir since he's the oldest of the triplets.

Also, in Taken: The Spaniard's Virgin we were told that Migue
R
I did not like how the story was not constant with previous books released. It was such dumb errors for the author to make which detracted from the story. It would not rank as one of the best of Lucy Monroe as I was hoping for probably a different kind of story. I hope she goes on and writes about the other children. And another thing, I did not think Therese (Queen) was Italian with facial features when in The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain, she is described as an American who is the daughter of a ...more
Crystal
I couldn't wait to read this book and see how it ended.

Principe Vittoro Micheli Scorsolini is the oldest of the triplets that his parents had and he has to always do the right thing since he is next in line to be the prince. He is a workaholic and business is all he does. He leaves his brother to be the playboy and is always in the papers.

Constanza Mendez (Kiki) is the daughter of a Spanish Billionaire and she just wants to leave without the papers finding out. If her father will let her leave
Maura
Lu Bielefeld *Book Whore Brazil*
Eu gostei da leitura, mas eu lembro que a menina era a mais velha no livro dos pais do herói ... tanto que tinha uma parte que a mãe dele se perguntava se a primogênita seria a rainha.
Sei lá... agora o herói é que é o primogênito.

livro dos pais do herói:The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain
Sheila Schwartz
What a wonderful heartwarming story. Love at first sight..... trust and happiness, made this short read exceptional! None of the angst, distrust and heartbreak I usually love! Really enjoyed this as a change of pace, Ms. Monroe is able to make the characters and situations believable in fewer pages than normal and that just wow's me!!
Faz
omg i was so suprised tht there was a book in this series again.

wasnt the sister the eldest of the triplets. because i remember that they said she would rule.

wasnt what i expected. Mich was great and Kiki was ok as well but it felt like ther was something missing
Aisha

This is nice short , enjoyable read go for it.

Now ranting- I was so upset they made mich the eldest . the daughter was suppose to rule right , I soo wanted a story of her as queen. Why Why
Sheyla Costa
short but sweet. I felt it didnt quite have the time to mature, but it was fun revisiting old fave characters.
LadyTechie
Good short read. Ended too quickly but I enjoyed it.
Shamona Hagan
Shamona Hagan marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
sunshine
sunshine marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Mirella
Mirella marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Lesley Cuaycong
Lesley Cuaycong marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Patricia Gonzalez
Patricia Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
A New Release For Bestselling Author Lucy Monroe 1 3 Jun 01, 2013 05:26AM
Award winning author Lucy Monroe had her first book published in September 2003. Since then she has sold more than 50 books to four publishers and hit national bestsellers lists in the US and England. She writes sexy category romance for Harlequin Presents including her own ongoing mini-series, The Royal Brides. If you prefer a longer book, but want to keep it steamy, try her Mercenary trilogy or ...more
More about Lucy Monroe...

Scorsolini Princes (4 books)
  • The Prince's Virgin Wife (Royal Brides, #3; Scorsolini Princes, #1)
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides, #5; Scorsolini Princes, #3)
Moon Awakening (Children of the Moon, #1) Ready The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Petronides Brothers Duo #1; Greek Tycoons #4) Moon Craving (Children of the Moon, #2) Willing