Start by marking “Scorsolini Baby Scandal (Scorsolini Princes, #4; Mediterranean Brides, #3)” as Want to Read:
Scorsolini Baby Scandal (Scorsolini Princes, #4; Mediterranean Brides, #3)

Scorsolini Baby Scandal (Scorsolini Princes #4)

Remember The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides #5) & Taken: The Spaniard's Virgin ? What happens when these worlds collide through their children? A baby scandal...

USA Today bestselling author Lucy Monroe brings you a wonderful tale of passion, desire and true love with this digital novella and begs the question, marry in haste, repent at...pleasure?

Prinicip
ebook, Harlequin Presents
Published June 1st 2013 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Scorsolini Baby Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scorsolini Baby Scandal

Saly
Too short to make an impact. Hero/heroine are kids of characters from Monroe's other HP's. They meet, sleep together, start having feelings, she gets pregnant, married and then their rich families come into the picture. Not much of a storyline.
Desere
Jun 01, 2013 Desere rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Being loved for who you are is something we all crave. You want your other half to accept you with flaws, faults, good and bad. As the line goes, for better of worse!

But when you have a title to add to the front of your name it is never easy, people tend to think they need to love you because of the power you have, or thinking if they can win you over they will be able to walk away with your fortune.

So understandably if it were me in such a position I would also not be too keen to reveal the tru
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
I skimmed like 70% so I'm not rating but... It was really written by Lucy Monroe?!?!
Moran
I did enjoy the story, i wish it wasn't so short but I didn't like the fact that this story was connected to 2 other books by Lucy Monroe but the info was incorrect.

The birth placements were incorrect in the book- in the end of The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain it was mentioned that the first baby to be born was a girl and not a boy so it made no sense to keep saying that Mich is the heir since he's the oldest of the triplets.

Also, in Taken: The Spaniard's Virgin we were told that Migue
R
Jul 12, 2013 R rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I did not like how the story was not constant with previous books released. It was such dumb errors for the author to make which detracted from the story. It would not rank as one of the best of Lucy Monroe as I was hoping for probably a different kind of story. I hope she goes on and writes about the other children. And another thing, I did not think Therese (Queen) was Italian with facial features when in The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain, she is described as an American who is the daughter of a ...more
Aisha
Aug 28, 2013 Aisha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This is nice short , enjoyable read go for it.

Now ranting- I was so upset they made mich the eldest . the daughter was suppose to rule right , I soo wanted a story of her as queen. Why Why
Mary Dulaney
I haven't read the others in the series, so I can't speak to the lack of continuity between the other books, but I thought this was an OK book. A prince in disguise meets an heiress in disguise. They fall in love..... and so on. No big conflicts, no big emotional scenes (view spoiler).
Crystal
Aug 04, 2013 Crystal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't wait to read this book and see how it ended.

Principe Vittoro Micheli Scorsolini is the oldest of the triplets that his parents had and he has to always do the right thing since he is next in line to be the prince. He is a workaholic and business is all he does. He leaves his brother to be the playboy and is always in the papers.

Constanza Mendez (Kiki) is the daughter of a Spanish Billionaire and she just wants to leave without the papers finding out. If her father will let her leave
Maura
Lu Bielefeld *Book Whore Brazil*
Eu gostei da leitura, mas eu lembro que a menina era a mais velha no livro dos pais do herói ... tanto que tinha uma parte que a mãe dele se perguntava se a primogênita seria a rainha.
Sei lá... agora o herói é que é o primogênito.

livro dos pais do herói:The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain
Rachael Albert
May 13, 2016 Rachael Albert rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really annoyed with this book, because at the end of THE SCORSOLINI MARRIAGE BARGAIN, that featured the H's parents his sister was heir apparent, being the first and oldest, which she made a point of pointing out I might add...

Also in the orginal book The H's mother is American if I am not mistaken

OMG I JUST WANT A BUNCH OF BOOKS WITH THE SECRET HEIRS AND HEIRESSES ETC MARRYING EACH OTHER.....
Sheila Schwartz
Jun 19, 2013 Sheila Schwartz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful heartwarming story. Love at first sight..... trust and happiness, made this short read exceptional! None of the angst, distrust and heartbreak I usually love! Really enjoyed this as a change of pace, Ms. Monroe is able to make the characters and situations believable in fewer pages than normal and that just wow's me!!
Faz
Jul 09, 2013 Faz rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
omg i was so suprised tht there was a book in this series again.

wasnt the sister the eldest of the triplets. because i remember that they said she would rule.

wasnt what i expected. Mich was great and Kiki was ok as well but it felt like ther was something missing
Sheyla Costa
short but sweet. I felt it didnt quite have the time to mature, but it was fun revisiting old fave characters.
Kirsten
Kirsten rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2013
Alison Milgate
Alison Milgate rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2017
Nixee
Nixee rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2014
Jaclyn
Jaclyn rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Deborah Cade
Deborah Cade rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Gouri
Gouri rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2015
Dana Davis
Dana Davis rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Holly
Holly rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2015
Lana Malumo
Lana Malumo rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
Vyella
Vyella rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2015
Gianne Kris
Gianne Kris rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2013
Autumn
Autumn rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Teresa Lovin
Teresa Lovin rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
May Sto. Domingo
May Sto. Domingo rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A New Release For Bestselling Author Lucy Monroe 1 3 Jun 01, 2013 05:26AM
  • Her Secret, His Duty (The Adair Legacy, #1)
  • His Unexpected Legacy
  • Reaper's Reward (Satyr's Myst, #2)
  • Hellraiser
  • Yuletide Baby Surprise (Alpha Brotherhood, #4; Billionaires and Babies, #38)
  • Her Secret Husband (Secrets of Eden, #4)
  • A Very Tempting Texan (Texas Cattleman’s Club: A Missing Mogul, #1)
  • Playing The Royal Game (The Santina Crown #8)
  • Destined for the Maverick (Montana Mavericks: 20 Years in the Saddle! #0.5)
  • Keen Inclination (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #4)
  • The Rookie's Assignment (Fitzgerald Bay, #2)
  • All About Evie (Chameleon Chronicles, #1)
  • The Tower (Erotic Bedtime Stories, #1)
  • The Detective's Secret Daughter (Fitzgerald Bay, #3)
  • Letter of Love
  • Courted by a Cowboy (Wyoming Legacy)
  • Fonseca's Fury (Billionaire Brothers #1)
  • Wyatt: Return of the Cowboy
Award winning author Lucy Monroe had her first book published in September 2003. Since then she has sold more than 50 books to four publishers and hit national bestsellers lists in the US and England. She writes sexy category romance for Harlequin Presents including her own ongoing mini-series, The Royal Brides. If you prefer a longer book, but want to keep it steamy, try her Mercenary trilogy or ...more
More about Lucy Monroe...

Scorsolini Princes (4 books)
  • The Prince's Virgin Wife (Royal Brides, #3; Scorsolini Princes, #1)
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides, #5; Scorsolini Princes, #3)