Start by marking “The 3 Colors of Ministry : A Trinitarian Approach to Identifying and Developing Your Spiritual Gifts” as Want to Read:
Preview

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A trinitarian approach to identifying and developing your spiritual gifts.
Paperback
Published January 1st 2001 by ChurchSmart Resources

To ask other readers questions about The 3 Colors of Ministry , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 3 Colors of Ministry

Helmisade
Probably my favourite book about spiritual gifts. I have read this through several times, thought classes based on it... it continues to be clear, Biblical and inspirational!
Janet Mahlum
I really liked the Spiritual Gifts class, but I didn't care very much for the book. We already have too many boxes to put people in, we don't need three more little boxes: red, green, blue. The first part of the book really had nothing to do with spiritual gifts, it was talking about the three colors. The quiz to determine our spiritual gifts tended to take things we like and say therefore it's a gift. Not necessarily so. I enjoy learning about other cultures. That doesn't mean I have a spiritua ...more
Rade
Aug 07, 2009 Rade added it
versi indonesia:

memberikan pemahaman baru tentang keragaman dan beragam karunia rohani
Jazz Cone
Jazz Cone is currently reading it
Mar 16, 2015
Adriana Steenekamp
Adriana Steenekamp marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Joe
Joe added it
Jan 22, 2015
Annelie Boer
Annelie Boer marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Kazoobooks
Kazoobooks marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Joy Joy
Joy Joy marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Tera Kirksey-coleman
Tera Kirksey-coleman marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Ago Lilleorg
Ago Lilleorg marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Anete
Anete added it
Feb 23, 2014
Erin
Erin is currently reading it
Feb 05, 2014
Azusa
Azusa marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Brian
Brian added it
Jan 05, 2014
Joel Fletcher
Joel Fletcher marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Natural Church Development: A Guide to Eight Essential Qualities of Healthy Churches Color Your World with Natural Church Development Implementation Guide to Natural Church Development The ABC's of Natural Church Development The 3 Colors of Love (NCD Discipleship Resources)