Start by marking “Stone of Heaven (The Carswell Adventure, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stone of Heaven (The Carswell Adventure, #1)

Stone of Heaven (The Carswell Adventure #1)

STONE OF HEAVEN
Book One of the Carswell Adventure Series

The Recluse …
Tori Carswell treasures her solitude and simple life. Her identical twin, Abby Carswell, is the polar opposite, seeking increasingly risky adventures. Now Abby has put herself in mortal danger, captive of an ancient Mayan cult. Her only hope? Woefully under-prepared Tori.

And the Treasure Hunter …
Reid Hun
Published May 20th 2013 by L.A. Sartor (first published May 19th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Stone of Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone of Heaven

Jackie
Oct 27, 2013 Jackie rated it really liked it
Tori Carswell is a self-imposed recluse. She lives on a train and designs jewelry for the rich and famous. It’s her sister Abby who risk taker and adventure seeker. But, when during a hunt for a fabled stone Abby is taken by immortals who are trying to resurrect their God. When Tori can’t locate Abby she begins the hunt herself. Though woefully under prepared her duty to her twin sister is bottomless. When she runs into the treasure hunter Reid Hunter she knows she should stay far away. His repu ...more
Elaine Cantrell
May 04, 2014 Elaine Cantrell rated it it was amazing
Really good action./adventure romance. I like this author's work.
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Jun 26, 2013 Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it really liked it
This is a action adventure book more along the lines of a Indian Jones type reading. The setting is a Mayan god is trying to be resurrected by his faithful followers whom some of which are immortal. Two twin sisters are at the forefront. Both are in the field of treasure hunters but one, Tori Carswell, does it from the confines of her own home choosing to live as a recluse and the other is a thrill seeker, Abby Carswell, always in the middle of a grand adventure. When Abby is captured by the May ...more
Kim McMahill
Aug 08, 2015 Kim McMahill rated it it was amazing
This book took me back to "Romancing The Stone." It was a wonderful action adventure treasure hunt, with a little romance thrown in to heat things up. I enjoy books that take ancient myths and run with them.
Nancy Haddock
Sep 23, 2013 Nancy Haddock rated it it was amazing
I was SO into this book, I didn't want it to end. Non-stop action with excellent character development. It's a ride!
Madeleine Cook
Madeleine Cook rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2015
Lisa Potocar
Mar 30, 2017 Lisa Potocar rated it it was amazing
Author L.A. Sartor takes us on a wild romantic adventure through the jungle and Mayan ruins of the Yucatan Coast. The story is fast-paced and tons of fun! I was highly impressed with the author’s imagination in the development of this story as well as her ability to draw us into her adventurers' world and make us feel as though we were one of them. This is a great read for fans of Indiana Jones-type tales. I can’t wait to read the second book in this Carswell Adventure Series!
Brad
Brad rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2016
Rebecca Flake
Rebecca Flake rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2015
Taira
Taira rated it liked it
May 04, 2014
L.A. Sartor
Jun 05, 2013 L.A. Sartor rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Denise Moncrief
Denise Moncrief marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Goodreads Librari...: adding revised (edited) version of book 21 36 Aug 23, 2013 07:56PM