Start by marking “Pandora Hearts 20巻” as Want to Read:
Pandora Hearts 20巻

Pandora Hearts 20巻 (Pandora Hearts #20)

Als Spross einer Adelsfamilie verbringt Oz seine Zeit im Wesentlichen damit, seinem Freund und Diener Gilbert Schwierigkeiten zu machen. Doch dann wird er plötzlich von drei schwarzen Gestalten in die Unterwelt namens Abyss gestoßen, wo Verbrecher für ihre schlimmsten Sünden büßen müssen.
Published May 27th 2013 by Square Enix

To ask other readers questions about Pandora Hearts 20巻, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pandora Hearts 20巻

Kate
Pandora Hearts made me cry. Again.

With all the maneuvering of the Baskervilles, the grand scope of the story thus far, it's the quiet moments that are so poignant. Who - or what - is Oz? A doll that was loved into existence by Lacie? A puppet with Jack controlling the strings? A chain that destroys? Jun Mochizuki tells us through her story what it means to be alive, what it means to be loved. This realization for Oz is a powerful moment in the story, and perhaps a pinnacle moment as well if Oz c
Nərmin
Development to the story and the escape point of the characters..
I just love uncle Oscar! What a wonderful guy! His love for Oz is so beautiful and helpful. (view spoiler)
And Oz regained consciousness over Jack and that is all because the love of his uncle and friends! I am so proud of you, Oz!
And yes! Alice is finally back!
I felt bad for Xerxes Break though.. poor him (
And what the heck, Zai? I just hate you.
LilNib
Jul 18, 2015 LilNib rated it it was amazing
If anything can be said about the Pandora Hearts series, it's a sure cure for any type of happiness your feeling.
And i think this volume just might take the cake for most depressing moments (although 15 might have it beat)
This volume keeps with the reoccurring theme of death, grief and confusion, but still having a few light-hearted scenes (thank god for Duke Barma and Lotti...) however, there's really not that much comedy at all, save for the special episode at the end.
(view spoiler)
Alethia
Mar 09, 2015 Alethia rated it it was amazing
Wonderful. It was a nice change of pace from the usual doom, gloom, and cliffhangers. I felt like getting to know Oscar was... filling. It made me sad sometimes, and he lost his way at others but even if he betrayed his own thoughts with the influence of others, there would always be someone else to pull him back on the tracks. Children are a big part of his life, whether he likes it or not. He's happy now, but he was happy then, too; Love is a powerful bond, something that can't just be ripped ...more
Nic
Mar 18, 2014 Nic rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
Elaney

This was hilarious:
Break used to be bullied awfully by his stepmother and older sisters. When he found out all his food contained*beep* he was so traumatized he could barely eat anymore. (I told him you could eat sweets since you had never been given any.)

Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
This series is....trying to think what else to say that I haven't already said for the other volumes so far. But well, that's just it, this is a really good series. So many twists and turns that you'll just like, well what else can happen now? Really good volume.
Mal
Sep 11, 2016 Mal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

*cries* nuuuuh D:
Chia-Tung
Oct 03, 2016 Chia-Tung rated it it was amazing
NO!!!!!!!!!! UNCLE OSCAR!!!!!!! NO, ECO!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!!!!

HOORAY!!!!!! ALICE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

~3rd Oct, 2016~
Again... UNCLE OSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Cries uncontrollably) NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! We love you! Don't die!!!!!!!!

Gilbert burns(?) off his left arm with Raven's help and makes a new contract with Raven as a Baskerville. He saves Oz and Uncle Oscar shows up to help them escape through the hidden emergency door.

Oscar tells Oz that Oz's father suspects that it was Jack who killed Oscar
Corley
Mar 08, 2014 Corley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This volume is SO GOOD. It has moments that will make you laugh and some that will make out want to cry, but that's just Mochizuki's skill. I'm enjoying the development of Gilbert's character a great deal; he's still the same at his core, but he's no longer indecisive about who he is or whether or not he wants to deny his past. I would have liked to see a little more of Alice, but at this point in the story, she wasn't vital to the plot going on between Oz, Gil and Oscar. Oh, Uncle Oscar...we ...more
Sarah Hayes
Mar 18, 2014 Sarah Hayes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
This month in the world of Pandora Hearts: an escape, a series of revelations, a loss, a death, a return. At twenty volumes and onwards, Jun Mochizuki seems to have yet fully invoked the true depth of the world of the Abyss and the secrets of Pandora that color the lives of her characters. This volume is heavy on character developments from small to big, and it is the final act of this one that will have long time readers cursing out Mochizuki louder than ever.

You can read my complete review of
Hannah Heath
Jul 02, 2016 Hannah Heath rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
Gahhh! So many feels. Uncle Oscar coming to terms with Oz, Gil being an amazing friend, Oz getting Jack out of his head after realizing that he isn't a nobody. Such a beautiful volume. I just...I can't explain how great this one was.

And guess what? BREAK IS STILL ALIVE! I'm so happy. 4 more volumes to go. If he and a few other characters can stay living, I will be euphoric.
Jenny Clark
Well, I WANT VOLUME 21!!! This is an absolutly amazing series! I love how Oz overcomes everything and the carnivore is back! Alice is so funny. Xai is... blind to the truth. What exactly is Jack up to? There are so many twists. I cant wait for the final volume so I can read the whole story uninterupted!
ArdnAskelA
Dec 03, 2013 ArdnAskelA rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
Je ne sais quoi dire.. Je pense que tous les tomes publiés jusque là celui est le plus émouvant. Et je ne pense pas être la seule à le penser, right ? Bref, je n'en dis pas plus car sinon je risquerai de spoiler et ce n'est pas ce que je veux.
Marci
Apr 01, 2014 Marci rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series! But is so sad, every time I read the next volume I want to cry. All I can say about 20's plot is that it is getting mighty heavy. When more truths are revealed; tragedy hits us again but some closure will be reached.

I would write more but spoilers.
Lottie Eve
Jun 14, 2013 Lottie Eve marked it as to-read
Oh my God! THAT COVER IS SO PRETTY! I LOVE OSCAR :D
(view spoiler)
Michael Schmid
Mar 20, 2015 Michael Schmid rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gestern in der Badewanne beendet und es war wieder soooooooo mega fucking awesome und jaaaaaaaaaa, einfach eine meiner Lieblings Anime Reihen *__*
Mariana
Apr 20, 2014 Mariana rated it it was amazing
GOD. ok yeah. Going to sleep now, but this was just so intenseeee cant leave it like this but ugh... school tomorrow.
Merili
Jan 18, 2014 Merili marked it as to-read
*screams* ITS SO PRETTY I CNAT WAITTTT actually I've been reading it online so I know what happens, but holding the book in my hands is the best feeling ever :3
Marlenne Alvarez
Marlenne Alvarez rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2013
Silvia Turcios
Silvia Turcios rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Oki-chan Elric
Oki-chan Elric rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
Teal
Teal rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2013
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2014
Echo
Echo rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2014
Camellia
Camellia rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2014
Ara
Ara rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2015
Justine Chua
Justine Chua rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2013
Brett
Brett rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2014
Natalia Kristi
Natalia Kristi rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2015
  • カーニヴァル 8 [Kānivaru 8] (Karneval, #8)
  • D.Gray-man, Volume 22
  • 07 Ghost, Volume 06
  • 黒執事 XV [Kuroshitsuji XV] (Black Butler, #15)
Jun Mochizuki (望月淳 Mochizuki Jun) is a Japanese comic artist (manga-ka), best known for the fantasy shounen series Pandora Hearts/パンドラハーツ.
More about Jun Mochizuki...

Pandora Hearts (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Pandora Hearts パンドラハーツ 1
  • Pandora Hearts, Volume 07
  • Pandora Hearts, Volume 08
  • Pandora Hearts, Volume 09
  • Pandora Hearts 10

“What dost thou believe is the most precious and beautiful thing in this world? What I believe is this. To me, "knowledge" is simply a "weapon" for living. 'Tis not my "goal" in life. That which is precious, which is beautiful...the absolute for which I would wager my entire life—'tis called...love!” 0 likes