Start by marking “Bray's Bounty (Wolf Haven #3)” as Want to Read:
Bray's Bounty (Wolf Haven #3)

Bray's Bounty (Wolf Haven #3)

[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, HEA]

Sentry Bray Buchannan has known who his mate was for over six years. He had to watch as Lany was held prisoner by the Senate, unable to free his mate or even acknowledge the connection between the two of them. Now, if Bray can rescue Lany from the Sentries guarding him and reach Haven befor
Published June 25th 2013 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Bray's Bounty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bray's Bounty

Serena Yates
Aug 23, 2013 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, shifters
This third installment of the "Loup Garou" world of wolf shifters adds yet another hunted omega to the ranks of those who resist the Senate and its cruel Sentries. It's the story of Lany, a blind omega shifter, who has known his mate is Bray, one of the Sentries, for six years, yet they have been unable to claim each other for all that time. Now that bray has found information about a safe place for them to run to, they're ready to escape. It still doesn’t make their life easy, but at least they ...more
~SexyBookWorm~
I Liked this book. My one complaint was that Bray and Lany had known eachother for 6 years prior to the books start. The mating was great but the very beginning of a relationship is always the best. .
Also Lany Love is a horrible pet name! I was so sick of it by midbook
Christy Duke
Here in book three the author returned to what I so enjoyed in the first book. A good plot line, strong main characters and even intriguing secondary characters. Plus, it's more great brain candy to feed me!

You can't help but adore Lany. He might be an omega and blind, at that, but he's no pushover. He's got an inner core of strength that serves him well and you can see why Bray worships him. Bray is a reformed Sentry which means he's totally hot in that masculine bad boy dominant way. Yum!!

This
Tina
Aug 29, 2013 Tina rated it really liked it
After reading the first two Wolf Haven books, I was excited to know that the third one by Ms Glenn was going to feature Bray as he was a bit of an enigma towards the end of the second book.

I loved the beginning of this book due to the twists and turns owing to the fact that both men have known for years that they were mates, although they could not be together yet. The pages of the book allow you to experience the torture they both were going through being unable to claim each other, but it als
Hc Lynn

While we still see no fruitation of male pregnancy, this was different from the other two. First you've got an omega the Senate is 'keeping' for his powers and his mate (known about for six years!) is a Sentry. Constantly on the lookout to get them safely out of danger until an opportunity presents.

Omar's introduction to the storyline is intriguing..
(view spoiler)
Jan 12, 2014 Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: wolf-haven
I'm so glad that I found these books, I really loved every one so far. I'm hoping there is more to come and it doesn't finish with these three books, that would be a real shame. The characters are all great and believable as with the storyline's. I especially like how each book, story and characters are different from the previous and not like some books that after a few they all start sounding alike but not here.
 ~♥ Elle ♥~
Jul 08, 2013 ~♥ Elle ♥~ rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

An exciting read. I liked that even though Lany is blind he doesn't act all pitiful and protects his mate as much as he can. The nickname "Lany love" however was sickly sweet and annoying.
Jess
Jan 21, 2014 Jess rated it liked it
Shelves: shifter, mpreg
This book had more of an emotional connection then book 2 but it still lacked the plot details of book 1. I enjoyed the characters of this book alot but at the same time there was just so much information missing or glossed over that it was harder for me to stay interested.
Ericka Walden
Jul 03, 2013 Ericka Walden rated it really liked it
3.75**** wish there was more of the M/C's back story... Felt like I was missing... Well, SIX years worth!
Manda
Oct 20, 2013 Manda rated it it was ok
Shelves: shifter-sex
oh, so we can get a detailed description of rabies, but not any notion whatsoever of how a man, even a werewolf man can get pregnant and give birth! a colourful book about a blind man
Isha
Mar 11, 2015 Isha rated it really liked it
Bray has known who his mate was for 6 years, and now he had a chance to escape with is Land Love. And along the way, they pick up two other people who just might have the mate connection as well.
Letty
Letty rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2014
J.D.
J.D. rated it really liked it
May 16, 2015
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2013
Mary
Mary rated it liked it
May 29, 2015
Letmebee
Letmebee rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2014
Raiden
Raiden rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Vianey Garcia
Vianey Garcia rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2013
Laerke
Laerke rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2015
Alison
Alison rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2013
Paula S
Paula S rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2013
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2014
Ola
Ola rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2015
Riayl
Riayl rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2013
Roni25
Roni25 rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2015
Melissa Jane
Melissa Jane rated it it was ok
Aug 28, 2016
Kittykills
Kittykills rated it did not like it
Jun 27, 2013
E
E rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2013
  • Forged in Steele (Brac Village #8)
  • Ben (The Atherton Pack #2)
  • Captured with His Pregnant Mate (Luna Werewolves, #1)
  • Prince Magnus and the Carpenter (Royal Mates, Love's Diamond #2)
  • Elian (The Marriage Groups #1)
  • Mint Ice Cream and a Vampire's Bite (The Taste of Love #3)
  • Elder and the Youngest (Unmated at Midnight #5)
  • Alrik (C-7 Shifters #1)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Wolf Haven (3 books)
  • Heir Of The Wolf That Bit You (Wolf Haven #1)
  • Ollie's Haven (Wolf Haven #2)