50 Pincushions to Knit & Crochet: Stash Your Sharps in Something Cute and Handmade

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Here is a pretty collection of pincushions that all knitters and crocheters will love. Functional, yetdecorative,pincushions not only keep pins and needles in one place, they also make charming accessories that can be displayed in your workroom or given as a giftto a fellow crafter or collector.

Includedare a range of fifty fanciful and practical knit and crochet patterns f...more
Published February 18th 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published January 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about 50 Pincushions to Knit & Crochet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 50 Pincushions to Knit & Crochet

Bookworm
50 Pincushions to Knit and Crochet: Stash Your Sharps in Something Cute and Handmade offers a nice variety of beautiful pincushions for knitters and crocheters to whip up. The instructions are clear, the photos are vivid and I was inspired by a few of these fun patterns.

This book includes the usual sections all good pattern books do; information on materials, equipment, symbols, abbreviations, an embroidery guide as well as information on both knitting and crocheting stitches.
Designer Cat Thomas...more
Rebecca Calfina
I received this book as a Goodreads Giveaway!! As a knitter I was curoius and excited to find a book with something new to bring to the crafter's table. These patterns range in difficulty from beginning to advanced with notes on how to knit and crochet included at the start. So, it is also perfect for someone without fiber arts knowledge. Whether you are into the look of crochet, knitting, lace or embroidery this sweet little book offers many scrumptious patterns to enjoy to oneself or gift to a...more
Charlene Connors
I love this book. It is full of fun,creative ideas, fabulous photographs, concise and easy to follow knitting and crochet instructions. I admit I wasn't sure what to expect when I won this from Goodreads Giveways; however the originality and creativity pictured will make you pick up your crochet hook or knitting needles! Great for beginners to advanced crocheters and knitters!
Ulyana
This book sure has a lot of cute ideas, but I wish it would give better introduction to the stitches.
I haven't done crochet in a while and had to look up how to do some of the patterns before I could start making the pin cushions.
Other than that, the book is wonderful.
It's well made with clear descriptions and instructions. I especially loved the photographs and difficulty level notes.
Good for beginners who know the basics.
Laureen Cutrona
I would say most are knitting but there are a lot of cute ideas and patterns.
Penney
Love it so many patterns to knit and crochet.
Vanessa Gonzalez
so many cute ideas! i love this book.
Christine
Amazing and cute pictures with wonderfully written instructions. Can't wait to make these creations...
Marlaine Willms
This book is excellent with quite a variety of projects to choose from. No matter what your knitting knowledge, beginner to advanced, you will find a lovely project here. Patterns are easy to follow and well written. I am starting out with the pear-shaped pincushion and am very pleased with how it is working up. An excellent addition to my library!
Billie jo smith
What cute ideas! Great ideas thanks
T Crockett
T Crockett marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 01, 2014
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
PurpleFigment
PurpleFigment marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Tammy Hastings
Tammy Hastings marked it as to-read
Mary E. Hastings
Mary E. Hastings marked it as to-read
Julia Weber
Julia Weber marked it as to-read
Amy Aggson
Amy Aggson marked it as to-read
Katherine (DirectorKat)
Katherine (DirectorKat) marked it as to-read
Carolyn Keel
Carolyn Keel marked it as to-read
Jennifer Donelow
Jennifer Donelow marked it as to-read
Sherrie
Sherrie marked it as to-read
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »