Start by marking “Dog-Gone Good Cuisine: More Healthy, Fast, and Easy Recipes for You and Your Pooch” as Want to Read:

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Dog-Gone Good Cuisine is a fun, healthy recipe book forhumans and theircanine kids. While there are other, successful doggie cookbooks in the marketplace, Pruitt’s second offering is unique in that the homemade dishes are intended to be enjoyed by chef and puppy together. It includes more than 100 balanced, delicious dog foodand human food recipes that are corn, sugar, soy ...more
Published February 18th 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Dog-Gone Good Cuisine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dog-Gone Good Cuisine

Athena Nagel
I love this book. It can take quite a bit of effort to make food for our dogs (and we often do). We have a Newfoundland and an English Mastiff. It is like trying to feed two more teenage boys on top of a house with seven people in it already. My favorite recipe right off is the classic chicken soup. I do wish the book had pictures of each of the recipes - I am very visual and images of very helpful. I also like that there is a canine only section including jerky. I do have an awesome dehydrator ...more
Judy Desetti
Picked this up at the library on a lark. It surprised me! This was a good cookbook but a little over the top for cooking for my canine friends. The author is on the same page as I am on getting organics and pure foods -no antibiotics or hormones; but I am on that page for humans. I'm not ready to pay for organics for my animals yet. Lots of good recipes. I'm inspired to try making some of my own dog food.

Wanted this on my list of reads so one day I can find the title again.
Cristina Hutchinson
Nothing against the recipes in this book - I just didn't like the book. The idea of it was great, but suggesting I split a spinach and goat cheese omelet with my dog was just a little much. I can't even get my dog to eat vegetables covered in gravy (stew); how am I supposed to have her snacking on raw carrots? An interesting read, but the ideas and recipes didn't seem feasible.
Tiffany T
I could not give this book a good review as I was shocked to find so many recipes with Salmon, and Salmon poisoning disease can make that fish deadly to dogs! Also it seemed like a book that made dog food seem more like people food than actually have any health benefit for dogs.
Meagan
Love this cookbook. I made the Curried Beef Sliders. Check out my blog for a full review. :) Sarafinaskitchen.com
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Raj Kumar
Raj Kumar marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014