Start by marking “Plume (volume 1) (Plume, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Plume (volume 1) (Plume, #1-4)

Plume (volume 1) (Plume #1)

For Vesper Grey, there is the Before and the After. The Before is devastatingly boring; teacups and girdles, and an overbearing Aunt who makes life hell. The After is Corrick and the uncovered truth about a magical necklace. It is the Wild West, and it is an adventure that could very well change EVERYTHING.
Paperback
Published 2014 by Devil's Due (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Plume (volume 1), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plume (volume 1)

Brian Bruno
Oct 30, 2016 Brian Bruno rated it really liked it
Fun fantasy western, by a Michigan author.
D
Sep 12, 2016 D rated it it was amazing
Weird Wild West with a slice of revenge story packed up in some intrigue and some really fun characters. I loved this. It hit so many of my favorite story tropes that I don't know where to start with it.
Skye Kilaen
May 06, 2016 Skye Kilaen rated it really liked it
I apparently like this book a LOT, since I supported this on Kickstarter and also managed to pre-order it from my local comic shop. A backup copy never hurts, right?

Vesper Grey's adventurer/archaeologist father gives her a magical necklace that comes with an amazing surprise: a magical guardian spirit named Corrick. Her father trusts Corrick to protect her, which he does... but there's a price. It's a revenge story set in the Wild West, but with ancient magical artifacts. Smith can convey SO mu
Carrie
Nov 20, 2015 Carrie rated it really liked it
So Plume is a webcomic that's been around since 2011? There was even a kickstarter to get this volume printed. I missed all that. In this year of 2015 I put Plume vol 1 on my wishlist on Comixology and the following week I bought it and read through it: liking the art, falling in love with the story and being interested in the main two characters Vesper Grey and Corrick. Vesper is plucky? Haha A young woman who isn't your typical young woman, she's not your damsel in distress. She's a teenager ...more
Bridget
Apr 18, 2015 Bridget rated it it was amazing
I'll admit this is actually my first graphic novel and I have to say I loved it. Picked it up at a Pop Culture Con because I love to support local artists and writers and I ended up with an absolute treasure. The artwork was beautiful. The facial expressions and body language telling the story just as much as the words. Can't wait to get my hands on the next one.
Alicia
May 07, 2014 Alicia rated it it was amazing
Beautifully illustrated, fantastic characterization, and an outstanding plot. K. Lynn offers a exceptional piece of storytelling in this first volume of her hit web comic Plume. Can't wait to read volume 2!
Amal El-Mohtar
May 10, 2014 Amal El-Mohtar rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
Solidly enjoyable. I loved the art and colour palette especially, but felt the storytelling could use further development -- at this point everyone feels like a bit of a cliché, albeit clichés it's really fun to spend time with.
Bruna
Loved the art in this. It's simple and cute. The story is pretty addictive as well.
Just read everything (that was available) at the website: http://plumecomic.com/
Kayla
Apr 13, 2016 Kayla rated it it was amazing
This webcomic is gorgeous with a good story and I want everyone to read it. You can start here: http://plumecomic.com/?id=1
Cassie
Nov 06, 2014 Cassie rated it it was amazing
AWESOME! It is so colorful, fun, deep, and artistic. The artwork is incredible and I am so grateful that I read this :) Although I read them online rather. But would love to own it in print!
Annie
Jul 15, 2015 Annie rated it really liked it
The artwork was different from other graphic novels I've read, but it's different in a good way. The storyline is nothing too authentic, but enjoyable nonetheless.
Julia
Apr 25, 2016 Julia rated it really liked it
Cinematic and snappy, this reads like a TV show. A little more sexual tension than plot, but I don't mind that at all.
Anca
Anca rated it really liked it
May 19, 2016
Fabienne
Fabienne rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2014
celle
celle rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2015
Christina
Christina rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2014
Autumn
Autumn rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2015
Kimberly Destree
Kimberly Destree rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2014
Allie Penn
Allie Penn rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2015
Jeremiah
Jeremiah rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2014
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
May 02, 2016
Laura Stuart
Laura Stuart rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2016
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
Shannon Kelly
Shannon Kelly rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2014
Alex Neilson
Alex Neilson rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2014
Brittany Bousman
Brittany Bousman rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2014
Auburn
Auburn rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Soso
Soso rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2014
Kiri
Kiri rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2014