Start by marking “Before You Sleep (In Your Dreams #3)” as Want to Read:
Before You Sleep (In Your Dreams #3)

Before You Sleep (In Your Dreams #3)

As researchers close in on a treatment for her boyfriend Kieran’s strange sleeping disorder, Zara “Zip” McKee is hopeful that she and Kieran will soon be able to stop worrying about Kieran’s condition and focus their attention on other matters—such as the looming college decisions that may force them into a long-distance relationship.

But when their friend Cooper Halloran,
ebook
Published February 13th 2014 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Before You Sleep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Before You Sleep

Abylin W
Oct 21, 2016 Abylin W rated it really liked it
I this is a great book. Although it mainly focuses on one event the author still manages to keep the reader entertained throughout the whole book.
Levian
Mar 15, 2016 Levian rated it really liked it
ever since Kieran stop being able to see into the future, he had been worried that his death was near. trying to convince him otherwise, his girlfriend, Zip tried to engage him into enrolling for college like the rest of them. one of his best friends, Cooper who had the same diagnose as him, went through with a new treatment that put him under in a coma and woken with an amnesia. but weeks into his recoveries, Cooper regained his memories and finally lived a life not falling asleep without ...more
Jess
I loved the first two books in this series but I felt like this one was lacking slightly in comparison. It took me almost six months to read this, mostly because I just kept forgetting I was reading it or kept putting it off in favour of something else. If I forget I'm ever reading a book it clearly isn't interesting enough.

The story itself, although sweet and still enjoyable, was lacking the intriguing aspects which were present in the first two books.
I will keep reading onto the final book b
A  Pyper Gordon
Mar 12, 2014 A Pyper Gordon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Something I'd like to see in book 4

I love this series so much and I really hope there is a book 4. If there is I would love to see Zip start To develop some of Kerien's past disabilities. Either that or the treatment doesn't work on him. I would find that really cool as this book series is my favorite ever, and I've read tons of classics plus some really popular and high rated book. I'm writing something right now and I would love to mention this book series somewhere in it to possibly promote i
Sara
Dec 23, 2015 Sara added it
I lost interest in this book. The first two were pretty good, but this one just wasn't holding my attention. It might be because this book only has two problems to solve in it: (view spoiler) All the rest of the book so far has been about high school activities and Kieran and Zip's relationship. I made it to 46% before I gave up. I might come back to this book in the future, bu ...more
Samantha
Aug 18, 2014 Samantha rated it it was amazing
Fantastic third novel in the series. The relationship between Kieren and Zip only gets stronger. Cooper goes through with the treatment against recommendation. But he comes out of it with only a temporary amnesia. Kieren is not convinced he wants to risk losing everything to cure his condition. But after much convincing Zip thinks she has convinced him. How heartbreaking is it to get everything you want only to lose it all the following day! I am really looking forward to reading more and ...more
Alysa H.
My reaction: exactly the same as my reaction to Book 2.
In summary, it's great to see these characters again, but not much happens in terms of plot and the whole thing is a bit overwritten. Also, the mysterious sci-fi/fantasy elements promised in Book 1 and more or less nonexistent at this point. That's not necessarily a problem, but for reader expectations.
Becca Ryder
Jun 03, 2014 Becca Ryder rated it really liked it
Loved the orocess andvrelational development that went through this book of zip and kieran. Stull felt lije there was too much wasted transitional periods that weren't needed but that's just me. I so hated the ending of this book, guess I was just expecting the "happily ever after" ending instead if complete cliff-hanger!!! All in all the series was well written and very enjoyable to read.
Cheryl Duval
I really enjoyed this book. I love the characters and the story is great and shows a lot of imagination. The story seemed like it was to come to a conclusion but as I finished the book I found that there is another one coming out. Now I can't wait for it! I can't wait to see where this story ends.
Kristal Taylor
Mar 02, 2014 Kristal Taylor rated it liked it
I love this book. I couldn't stop reading just to see what was going to happen. I'm so freaking irritated about the ending. Usually I say I can't wait for the next book. I just it's hated the ending. Sorry!!!!
Alayna
Mar 04, 2014 Alayna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Before You Sleep

This one was a little slower than the first two, not many big events happened. But it was still amazing and interesting.I can't wait to read the next one in this series!!!!!
Kristiann
Jul 30, 2016 Kristiann rated it liked it
This series was kind of mediocre until this book. I finally felt something while reading it. I hope book four continues the trend!
Ben
Jan 07, 2015 Ben rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Losing sleep over these books

I can't read fast enough to find out how this is going to turn out. Ready to get the 4th book started! Amy Martin has been added to my list of authors.
Joy
Jul 27, 2014 Joy rated it liked it
I really like this series. Very enjoyable. I like both lead characters and can't wait to see what happens next.
Taiyewo
Dec 15, 2014 Taiyewo rated it it was amazing
So glad I just purchased the 4th in this series! Loved this book!!! Sad to see Kieran without memories! :(
Paul Triegaardt
Mar 04, 2014 Paul Triegaardt rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as good as book 2 but endearing to the reader. However this story should have concluded in book 3 instead there has to be a book 4 to complete the saga or?

Anna Waltzman
Anna Waltzman rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2016
Janie
Janie rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2014
Rhonda Slayden
Rhonda Slayden rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Katrina mcgrouther
Katrina mcgrouther rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2014
Tessa Hebner
Tessa Hebner rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2015
ThaOverComer
ThaOverComer rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2014
Debra Monette
Debra Monette rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Mandy Woods
Mandy Woods rated it really liked it
May 02, 2014
Mandy Vogel
Mandy Vogel rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2014
Lori Anderson
Lori Anderson rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Amanda Hoerth-timm
Amanda Hoerth-timm rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2014
Daphine Pearce
Daphine Pearce rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2014
April Vickers
April Vickers rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2014
Dava Poole
Dava Poole rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
! YA Heroines !: Before You Sleep print giveaway 3 13 Apr 29, 2014 09:04AM
YA/NA FANATICS: Before You Sleep print giveaway 3 12 Apr 29, 2014 09:04AM
  • Temporary High (Running On Empty, #2)
  • All That Remains (From The Wreckage, #3)
  • Visible (Ripple, #4)
  • Me After You (Willowhaven, #1)
  • The Dark King
  • Just Your Average Geek
  • The Last Soulkeeper (The Soulkeepers, #6)
  • Snitch (Bea Catcher Chronicles, #2)
  • The Right Song
  • Suddenly Sam (October Trilogy, #3)
  • Just You (Just You, #1)
  • Wicked (A Night Roamers Short)
  • Soul Betrayed (The Life After #3)
  • The Nine Lives of Chloe King: Salvation (online script provided by Alloy Entertainment)
  • The Price of Love (Price, #1)
  • Death Before Daylight (Timely Death, #3)
  • Union (Guardians of the Word, #5)
  • Shadow of Doubt - Part 1
Amy Martin wrote and illustrated her first book at the age of ten and gave it to her fourth grade teacher, who hopefully lost it in her house somewhere and didn't share it with anyone else.

The first novel she published as a grown-up, In Your Dreams, was a 2012 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Semi-finalist in Young Adult Fiction. In Your Dreams was the first of a four book series (In Your Dreams,
More about Amy Martin...

In Your Dreams (4 books)
  • In Your Dreams (In Your Dreams, #1)
  • As You Wake (In Your Dreams #2)
  • Beyond Your Dreams (In Your Dreams #4)