Start by marking “Kissed by Moonlight (Sunwalker Saga, #4)” as Want to Read:
Kissed by Moonlight (Sunwalker Saga, #4)

Kissed by Moonlight (Sunwalker Saga #4)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  438 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Bringing the Fairy Queen’s murderous brother to justice was supposed to give Morgan Bailey a little peace and quiet - at least as much as a vampire hunter ever gets. But two murders, a jail break, a price on Morgan's head, and rumbles of paranormal war don't bode well for rest and relaxation. Mix in the reappearance of mysterious "soul vampires," and Morgan's emotions are ...more
Published September 30th 2013 by Sunwalker Press

To ask other readers questions about Kissed by Moonlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissed by Moonlight

S.M. Reine
Much of this book felt like it should have been the final act of the book preceding it.

First, I'm going to say this: I like Shea's accessible writing style, I like all of the supporting characters, and there's a lot of interesting mythology in this world. I also enjoyed the steamy/romancey bits of the previous books.

But this book has put the series on probation for me. After what happened to Inigo, the emotions fell totally flat. I had to force myself to finish it, only to be rewarded with...ano
Natalie
After the horrible, awful cliffhanger in the last book, I pounced on this book like a cheetah.

I have to say I like MacLeod's writing style. It's easy to read and access. Morgan is an awesome character. She's down to earth and feels very real. I love her constant stream of self-depreciating humor and sardonic remarks.

Jack is a flat character. I miss Inigo. A lot. That meant a lot of the chemistry was missing from this book. It also had a lot of a "then this happened, then this, and then we did
"Purple Angel"
Ok. i was all set to be really mad at this whol series for what happened to Inigo at the end. Without giving anything away, ill just say that the author redeemed herself some. This definitely was a good book with Morgan learning about her new power, anf what she can do with it. Her going up against Morgana was great..i loved it... Now i have to wait until the next book gets written...sigh....damn cliffhangers!!!!
Tia
Great Read

Morgan is constantly evolving and being run ragged. She must figure out how her enemies are putting souls into vampires, controlling them, the connection to the Queen, her new powers and her heart. The characters are interesting and intelligent and there's a great deal of action and adventure. Great Read.
Bev
Great ending, now I must buy the next book. The plot twists are very well done.

Great read with quite good plot twists. The ending makes buying the next in the series a must, not an option
Marian
Can't wait for next book in series

. Hopefully wait isn't long. would recommend these books to anyone who likes this type of book to read. Once you start reading you don't want to put it down
Julie Kirby
Lacey
I really enjoyed where this book went after we left off with the last book. Seeing Morgan's response to Inigo's death was visceral and raw and felt incredibly realistic. I really enjoyed Tommy's role in this book. He makes an excellent teacher for Morgan. The scene change to France was also nice to give the book some added atmosphere and a search for the mysterious object. Still confused on how all of these subplots are going to come together but I'm sure it will happen in the remaining books. I ...more
Dolly
I love the Sunwalker Saga, I really do, but I will be honest, this was not the book I expected at all.

The hardest reviews to write, in my opinion, are the ones where you love the series, like and admire the author but, you're not crazy about the book. Of course, this review is just my thoughts, and others may completely fall in love with this book.

See the rest of my thoughts here. http://www.justtalkingbooks.com/1/pos...
I liked the plot of this book better than the plots of the three books. However, I did not like the ending - very little was resolved, and it felt very rushed. It seemed designed to make sure people read book 5, and it irritates me when authors give few answers in order to try to make sure the next book sells a lot of copies. I also found that I liked the main characters a lot less in this book than I had in earlier books - they all seemed less sympathetic for some reason.
Brenna
I didn't feel like the story moved smoothly and it was hard for me to get into it until it was almost 3/4 over. Then, surprise, another cliff hanger. I really liked the story and characters in books 1 and 2. Maybe if they are read back to back it would be better? I am going to guess there will be 2 more books in this series since she still has 2 more powers to gain. Maybe when the series is done I will start over at book #1 and see if I am inspired to continue.
Amanda
I'm not really a fan of Jack. He seems to have no desirable/redeemable qualities about him.

Morgan is pretty dumb sometimes. Gee, Morgan. I wonder how you could move that big pile of rocks. Maybe by using your new power.

Morgan is also easily beat up. Not a single encounter with a vampire - who she supposedly hunts for a living - without getting sh*t kicked out of her.

But, they're pretty fun anyway.
Jessica
I loved the first three books in this series and have been anxiously waiting for book 4. In my opinion, it fell flat. I felt like it went in too many directions and was mired in self pity which is understandable given the storyline, but still not an emotion we've cell to expect from this character. I felt like I finally was drawn in to the story at the very end. And now I wait for the next.....
Angela
I LOVE this series. I LOVE this author's writing style. But I had to downgrade the rating because of the cliffhanger ending. I HATE THOSE!
Regina Thompson
nonstop action. if you liked the others in this series, you'll like this one as well. looking forward to the next one.
Juliet
These are a fun series. Looking forward to the rest.
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Shelley Des Forges
Shelley Des Forges marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Janell Ostrander
Janell Ostrander marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Ashlee O'neill
Ashlee O'neill marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
  • Destiny Bewitched (Shadows of Destiny, #4)
  • Follow Me When the Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines #5)
  • Breakwater (The Elemental Series #2)
  • Red Blooded (Jessica McClain, #4)
  • To Dance With the Devil (Blood Singer, #6)
  • The Hidden Rune Of Iron (Spellcrackers.com #5)
  • Dreamwalker (Stormwalker, #5)
  • Strife (Hidden, #4)
  • Requiem For The Dead (Dreg City, #5)
  • Keeping Secret (Secret McQueen, #4)
  • Phantom Quartz (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #6)
  • Red Angel (Bo Blackman, #4)
  • Ashes and Arsenic (Preternatural Affairs, #6)
  • Third Blood (Haven, #3)
  • Pack Hunter (Were Chronicles, #8)
Shéa MacLeod has dreamed of writing novels since before she could hold a crayon. She totally blames her mother.

Her favorite poem as a child was ‘Jabberwocky’, and Her favorite authors were Agatha Christie and Edgar Allan Poe. Which probably explains a lot.

After a six year sojourn in London, England, a dearth of good donuts has driven her back to her hometown. She now resides in the leafy green hil
More about Shéa MacLeod...

Sunwalker Saga (8 books)
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga #1)
  • Kissed by Fire (Sunwalker Saga, #2)
  • The Indie Eclective: The Halloween Collection
  • Kissed by Smoke (Sunwalker Saga, #3)
  • The Eclective: The Celtic Collection
  • Kissed by Ice (Sunwalker Saga, #5)
  • Kissed by Eternity (Sunwalker Saga, #6)
Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga #1) Kissed by Fire (Sunwalker Saga, #2) Kissed by Smoke (Sunwalker Saga, #3) Kissed by Ice (Sunwalker Saga, #5) Dragon Warrior (Dragon Wars, #1)