Start by marking “Jessica and Sharon (Songs of Submission, #3.5; Songs of Dominance, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Jessica and Sharon (Songs of Submission, #3.5; Songs of Dominance, #1-2)

Jessica and Sharon (The Submission Series #3.5)

4.04  ·  Rating Details ·  3,221 Ratings  ·  203 Reviews
This is short - 7500 words
---------------------
The world through Jonathan Drazen's eyes.

*This book is NOT a standalone. You need to read the others in the Songs of Submission Series*

Sequence One
Beg
Tease

Sequence Two
Control

The Songs of Dominance were released as an experiment. They were traded peer-to-peer on the Goodreads group, CD Canaries, and on my Facebook page.
Bu
Published May 10th 2013 by Flip City Media Inc. (first published March 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Jessica and Sharon, please sign up.

Jayne This was released as part of Dominance - which contains a number of short stories

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo ReissJessicaandSharon3halfTitlebySueBee_zpsac020941.jpg
 photo fassbender6bysb_zpsdef69cb2.gif
! JESSICA & SHARON, part 3.5 of 7. A priceless glimpse into the enigma that is playboy & mogul Jonathan Drazen!

Songs of Submission is the whirlwind saga of aspiring singer Monica Faulkner and hotelier and real estate magnate Jonathan Drazen. Books/novellas should be read in order:
Book 1: Beg
Book 5: Burn
Book 5.5: Rachel
Book
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
**Spoiler free, apart from direct quotes**

The world through Jonathan Drazen's eyes.

This is a little gem of a novella.... in CD's words, '...things are revealed here that will become important later." It's offered as an optional read but in my opinion it is a MUST read.....

"I knew she was special the night I met her, I just didn't know how special."

"I could pass a lot of time with her." He say's the most beautiful things

Please do NOT miss the opportunity to glimpse inside Jonathan's head..
Duchess Nicole
I want to give this one five stars...because it's my favorite so far....I LOVE being inside the male's head. This super short story takes place directly after Tease, but I believe is supposed to be read after the first "sequence" ending with Submit

There are two small parts to this little ditty. The first is what happens when Jonathan goes to Jessica's house after the art show, and the events that lead to a HUGE revelation for him. I was over the MOON reading about his come to Jesus moment in whi
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Oct 28, 2013 Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ rated it it was amazing
5 Priceless Stars

You know why this tiny little novella is Priceless.....it's from Jonathan's POV!!

photo Jonathan1_zps2f2e6ebd.jpg

The 2 sides of Jonathan...Respectable and Kinky!!

photo jonathan2_zps99a7ad61.jpg

It reveals how he dealt with 2 scenes from Submit. It's FABULOUS to see his perspective and how he deals with complicated situations. It was short and sweet and to me, very insightful to the man called Jonathan Drazen.

The BR continues.....so excited to be starting Sequence 2 (to be honest, I'm already at 12% of Control and am doing the freaking ha
Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞
3.5 's

All the novellas are contained in, book 8, Dominance. Make sure you read them in the order GRs has set up or you might miss something or get spoilers.

Jessica is, of course, Jonathan's ex wife and we get Jonathan's POV (thank goodness) regarding the scene after the art show when he went to her house.

It was better than I thought it would be although it broke my heart about him wanting to be normal.

Sharon's story, well...I don't want to spoil it for you but obviously, she is someone who is
Shurrn
Seeing the world through Jonathan's eyes was an absolute treat!

(Warning: This review contains spoilers if you haven't read the first three books in the Songs of Submission series - Beg, Tease, & Submit)

Novellas like this are proof of a writer's commitment to their audience. We could have been left with the cryptic and vaguely unsatisfying story which Monica heard... But instead we were treated to the inside of Jonathan Drazen's head - Thank you C.D. Reiss!

JONATHAN DRAZEN
I knew she was spec
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Wow! In Jonathan's head is a great place to be! I'll gladly take up residence there.....and in his bed! Woah!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is a quickie mini-nouvella that gives us a background into Jonathan and events that take place after the Eclipse art show that faithful night he simply dropped Monica off at home. Did he go home to prepare for his trip to San Francisco or did he "make a stop?"

We get background to his changing feelings with Jessica, his ah-ha moment in their failed marriage, and decisions he makes w
Amy (Foxy)
Oct 06, 2013 Amy (Foxy) rated it really liked it
Recommended to Amy (Foxy) by: SanO
Jessica and Sharon is a supplement story told from Jonathan's POV.

Jonathan tells his side of the story behind what happened to Jessica when he (view spoiler).
"Well, honestly, this is the last time I'm coming running. I'm done. And I'm sorry I had my foot in your yard for so long."

Jonathan also gives us perspective on what happened between him and Sharon.

The Songs of Submission is a mini-series told in seven parts with an additional 2 'novellas'. Part 2
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Well the plot thickens, mmm interesting and good to know what happened that night between Jonathan and Jessica!! Onto Control
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾

A quickie Novella told in Jonathan's POV covering parts of Beg and Tease. Got some questions answered that came up right after book 2 ended.

Book 1: Beg (my review)
Book 2: Tease (my review)

For more reviews visit
Buddy Read w/ Melissa :)
4 Stars!!!

This one was really short but NECESSARY!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that we got Jonathan's POV in this one!!
It was much needed!!!
We learn what happened the after the art exhibit between Jonathan and Jessica.
Let's just say he's not completely innocent and Jessica is definitely an evil bitch but she wasn't completely lying to Monica either.
She's definitely not for Jonathan and I think he's starting to realize this.

Also we get inside Jonathan's head and learn how he was ins
SanO
Dec 25, 2013 SanO rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
You naughty boy Nathaniel!

I read this after book 4 and realized you didn't fess up completely! You were slightly confused, so I can forgive you a little, BUT I don't think Monica will do it as easily!

Loved this insight, plus his bombshell about moving people in his life around like a chess game really has me thinking that ....(view spoiler)
Jen
Oct 13, 2013 Jen rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jen by: SueBee
Shelves: erotic-romance, bdsm
My only complaint to this short novella, was that it was way too short! I loved getting a brief glimpse into Jonathon's mind and how he is feeling about the situation with Monica. It was also a nice eye opener as to what happened when he went to his ex-wife's place after his and Monica had made the agreement to be monogamous.

Jonathon also goes to tell the lady named Sharon, that he is finished with her as well. We get a tease of what lead him into his acceptance of his Dominant personality. Shar
Dee Montoya
Mar 12, 2014 Dee Montoya rated it liked it
***3 Stars***

I'm so into this story that even though I'm not a believer of the .5's books in any series, I figured, if I'm doing this I might as well do it right and read all the books. Well my theory proves me right once again because I really didn't care too much for this one. What it is, is the re-telling of the scene after the art gala when Jonathan drops off Monica and goes to meet with Jessica, but told from his POV, and then he goes to San Francisco and meets with Sharon and we learn a li
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
5 Stars just because it's Jonathan's POV!
Definitely has me wanting more...
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
Jessica and Sharon are two scenes from Submit from Jonathan's POV. I recommend reading after Submit (book 3).

It's good to see you weren't lying Jonathan....

Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
C.D Reiss? I just want to say that you are fan-fucking-tastic!!

Getting into Jonathan's head was AMAZING.

I lov hearing his voice and it was just a joy for some clarity! I liked how he handled Jess (who I hate with a blazing passion!)

Seriously, I can't stand woman who want to take away half of a man's masculinity. She must not know how adventurous and how fucking sexy it is to have a real man dominate *wipes drool* I mean, dangit how stupid can Jessica get...denying Jonathon like that??

I had a
NinaReader
Apr 07, 2015 NinaReader rated it it was amazing
I just loooooooove revelations!

Spoilers

So happy to find out what really happened when Jonathan went to Jessica's house.

I suspected that Jonathan did buy Kevin's whole Monica installation so that was cool to get confirmation that I was right.

I loved getting Jonathan's POV. It's sometimes hard to get a read on him outside the sex scenes and these went a long way of showing some of his feelings! Excellently done...again in so few pages.

"I knew she was special the night I met her, I just didn't k
Carolina
Nov 06, 2013 Carolina rated it it was amazing
Jonathan...
Ohh Jonathan... MY GORGEOUS, HOT, YUMMY, GOD, KING... I...

photo tumblr_lwab9oundE1qcztqv_zpsd46179db.gif

photo 0a634896-bb7e-4d24-abf6-1b2b4ade7bf7_zpsa7b28085.jpg
Mo
Oct 29, 2013 Mo rated it liked it
This was a quick read from Jonathan's POV. Answers some questions.
♥Sharon♥
Mar 05, 2014 ♥Sharon♥ rated it really liked it
Glad I read this one too...debated whether or not I should. ღ
Alex is The Romance Fox
A short novella, which is told from Jonathan’s POV and gives us his view on what happened at his ex-wife’s place after his first date with Monica and also a brief glimpse into his casual relationship with his part-time submissive, Sharon.

I disliked Jessica, his ex-wife a lot. She’s such a cold and manipulative woman and am so happy that Jonathan finally sees what she’s really like.

We get a bit of his life as a dominant and the part that Sharon played in his life. I really felt for Sharon – she’s
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
meh photo meh_zpsd66dc89a.gif

Didn't care for this one as much.....It didn't add much to the story for me....It only gave me minor additional details to the story. It wasn't written bad just didn't amaze me or anything.
Amanda
Feb 16, 2014 Amanda rated it really liked it
I'm glad I picked up this short one from Jonathan's POV. It took place after he dropped off Monica at her house after the Eclipse show and he subsequently went off to met his ex-wife, Jessica. Finally, a little tidbits into his past.

Then we also got to met Sharon, the submissive he engaged in San Francisco. I thought their friendship was kind of nice.
Val ⚓️ Shameless & Bitchy Skanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads Mrs. Danvers-Tate-Snow
Each installment gets better and better with more and more intrigue. I am also enjoying it because I live in the area in which the story takes place and it's always fun to read about home.
Pilar ☽
This series is getting so fucking good!!! I loved Jonathan's POV, I wish we could be inside his head more often...
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 20, 2014 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
God **moans in bliss**, he is delectable. I want to eat him fifty million different ways!!!! Mmmmm....mmmmm....mmmm! He's the most perfect man I've ever read!
PJ
Sep 21, 2013 PJ rated it it was amazing
What a nice surprise hearing Jonathan's POV. He really does have a lovely voice. This "song" provides much needed clarity and affirmation that Jonathan wants Monica and needs her, perhaps more so than she needs him. She is his perfect sub, whether he wants to admit it or not. But he also respects her and her talent, and loves her laughter and her company. There's so much packed into just a few pages. This Song of Dominance is not optional as the author states, this is Mandatory reading or ...more
Barbara
Oct 04, 2013 Barbara rated it it was amazing

This is very short and give you insight to Johnathan,s life before Monica

Getting into Jonathan head was ...
 photo imagesCAAB1685_zpsff0a4075.jpg
Crystal~BIG book addict~
Dec 29, 2013 Crystal~BIG book addict~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks

This is a short novella that is in Jonathan's POV from two scenes in Submit. It was great to finally get in his head to see where his thoughts were with Monica and the "other women" in his life.

C.D. Canaries: Jessica and Sharon Discussion / Re-Read!! 5 21 Jan 31, 2014 07:45PM
C.D. Canaries: Jessica and Sharon Quiz 1 12 Jan 31, 2014 03:26PM
  • To Hold (The Dumont Diaries, #2)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Two (Red & Wolfe, #2)
  • Brie Surrenders her Heart (After Graduation, #8)
  • Royally Trained (Royals of Colania #1)
  • Seven Day Loan (The Original Sinners, #0.5)
  • Slack: A Day in the Life of Ford Aston (Rook and Ronin Spinoff)
  • Night Moves (G-Man, #3)
  • Naughty Bits Part II: The Training Session
  • Plausibility
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)

The Submission Series (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Beg (Songs of Submission, #1)
  • Tease (Songs of Submission, #2)
  • Submit (Songs of Submission, #3)
  • Control (Songs of Submission, #4)
  • Burn (Songs of Submission, #5)
  • Resist (Songs of Submission, #6)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Dominance (Songs of Submission, #8)
  • Coda (Songs of Submission, #9)
  • Breathe (Songs of Submission, #10)

“There were too many fires to put out. Too many pieces to move across the chessboard.” 3 likes
“But if she loved me through it, couldn’t someone else? Couldn’t someone else keep a secret or ten?” 3 likes