Start by marking “Behind Closed Doors - The Player (Inside Out, #0.1)” as Want to Read:
Behind Closed Doors - The Player (Inside Out, #0.1)

Behind Closed Doors - The Player (Inside Out #6)

4.16  ·  Rating Details  ·  225 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
From New York Times bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones comes a brand new gripping and provocative novel that ties into her bestselling Careless Whispers and Inside Out series. You can enjoy this as a standalone, but fans of Careless Whispers and Inside Out will get an exciting glimpse of who Ella really is and some of the secrets she's been hiding from everyone she knows. ...more
ebook
Expected publication: September 12th 2016

Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireCrashed by K. BrombergTime After Time by Emily   FosterRhett by J.S. CooperRipped by Katy Evans
Most ANTICIPATED ROMANCE books for 2014
96th out of 1,091 books — 3,127 voters
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireWait for You by Jennifer L. ArmentroutThe Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica SorensenNever Too Far by Abbi GlinesLosing It by Cora Carmack
NEW ADULT 2013
308th out of 1,197 books — 3,696 voters

More lists with this book...

Jan 12, 2015 Sarah marked it as freebies
Parts 1-5 can be read on Lisa Renee Jones's blog HERE

Part 6 can be read on the Storage Auctions website HERE

UPDATE: I asked Lisa on twitter how many parts there would be and she said she's writing until it's done so she isn't sure. I'll try to update this with links to each new part as they are posted though.

23rd Aug Edited to add:
Part 7 can now be read on the Storage Auctions website HERE
Cristina•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
3.5 stars :D

“Agreed. No tomorrow.”
- Jacob

* * *
“Words are like poker. Talk is cheap and only blackjack counts.”
- Skye
Belinda Alanis
Sep 16, 2013 Belinda Alanis rated it really liked it
I'm really liking this story. I just wish we didn't have to wait for so long for the next chapter. I'm getting impatient.... :)
Zita
Dec 20, 2013 Zita rated it it was amazing
This free serial novella is a spin-off of the Inside Out series and it has grabbed my attention with its intrigue and suspense. If you are not a fan of serials then this is not for you but if you don’t mind and are a suspense addict like this reader then you will enjoy these reads.

Ella found the journals that she later gave to Sara that started Sara on a path that changed her life, during auction hunting with her friend Skye. Skye buys her own storage unit and inside finds a key to a locker that
April Yallow
Aug 06, 2015 April Yallow rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Waiting patiently for the next installment. =D
David
Dec 24, 2014 David rated it really liked it
Shelves: lust
I found the first five "chapters" easy enough on the authors web site. When I tried to follow the link to the remaining two "chapters", I am led to an empty storage locker...not funny...so all you get is a single star.

UPDATE
Thanks to Cara for providing me a good link, I can finish this novella.

12April14
I hope Lisa continues this story. Yes, I upgraded my rating....thanks Cara!

Marielle, I tried the link Cara provided but it takes you to an empty storage locker.
✦⟣Kelly⟢✦
A very interesting and addicting prequel/serial. I am finding my interest in waiting for the next installments in serials or even "trilogy" books is starting to wan. I am waiting now before beginning these types of books or serials until its entirety. As good as this serial is I really wish I would have waited for its completion before starting it.
Paris
So far I'm enjoying this short serial that takes place prior to Rebecca and Sara's story. The chapters have all been short and sweet, but the intrigue has already caught me. I look forward to seeing where this story goes and if it ever truly ties in with Rebecca and Sara's story.
Jessica
Sep 24, 2013 Jessica rated it really liked it
Definitely a great start and introduction to Rebecca & Sarah's story and looking forward to reading more chapters if there are any!! Love the inside out trilogy and looking forward to reading what happens to Ella!!! :)
Monica
Jul 17, 2014 Monica rated it liked it
Recommends it for: 1
Shelves: free-books
Read all the chapters available... should I continue?

I like the characters, would like to know more, let's hope I don't have to wait much!
zoegrl
Sep 09, 2014 zoegrl rated it it was amazing
Have read what is there, know Ms. Jones is busy & am waiting patiently for the next part.
Pam
Jun 08, 2013 Pam marked it as to-read
Shelves: inside-out
6/8/13 - part 1 - good start. Lisa sure knows how to leave you hanging and wanting more.
MsDejavu
Jan 02, 2014 MsDejavu rated it it was amazing
what a great spin off from inside out series.
Lynne
Nov 18, 2013 Lynne rated it really liked it
Just finished parts 6 thru 8 on Lisa's blog. Great story. Hope new chapters keep coming.
April Yallow
Aug 07, 2015 April Yallow rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these books!!
Linda-Rose Sternfeld
Oct 23, 2014 Linda-Rose Sternfeld rated it it was amazing
loved it
Seda Güçlü
Seda Güçlü marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Kyleigh Moser
Kyleigh Moser marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Manon_Rodz
Manon_Rodz marked it as to-read
Jessica Carson
Jessica Carson marked it as to-read
Tina Dodd
Tina Dodd marked it as to-read
Billie Dagenhart
Billie Dagenhart marked it as to-read
Michelle Tolmoff
Michelle Tolmoff marked it as to-read
Janine
Janine marked it as to-read
Ruth
Ruth marked it as to-read
Iliana
Iliana marked it as to-read
Candice Meintel
Candice Meintel marked it as to-read
Desirae
Desirae marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
How many parts/weeks should we wait for the whole novella? 1 35 Jul 08, 2013 09:18AM
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Daniel Part Two (The Original Sinners, #3.1)
  • Shelf Life
  • Forever Ours (Tangled Hearts Trilogy, #3)
  • The Art of Redemption (The Art of D/s, #0.5)
  • Transfix Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #15)
  • My Captain (Neil & Elaina, #2)
  • Distraction (Club Destiny, #8)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Bent (Connections, #5)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • In His Service (His, #2)
  • Ravage
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Tyrant
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT SERIES, and is now in development by Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland) for cable TV. In addition, her Tall, Dark and Deadly series and The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series, both spent several months on a combination of the NY Times and USA Today lists.

Watch the video on casting for t
More about Lisa Renee Jones...

Inside Out (6 books)
  • If I Were You (Inside Out, #1)
  • Being Me (Inside Out, #2)
  • Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3)
  • No in Between (Inside Out, #4)
  • I Belong to You (Inside Out, #5)