Start by marking “美少女戦士セーラームーン 17” as Want to Read:
美少女戦士セーラームーン 17

美少女戦士セーラームーン 17 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon #17)

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  1,367 ratings  ·  16 reviews
In this final Sailor Moon installment, the supernatural action is at an all-time high. Sailor Galaxia has destroyed all the other members of the Sailor Team. Sailor Moon's advisors have been turned into ordinary housecats, and the outer Senshi scouts have disappeared. Sailor Chibi Chibi and the Sailor Star Lights guide Sailor Moon on her most dangerous journey ever, as the ...more
Published December 6th 1996 by 講談社

To ask other readers questions about 美少女戦士セーラームーン 17, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 美少女戦士セーラームーン 17

Robin
I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
Leigh Isley
I picked this book up because it was a Manga, Graphic Novel. I wasn't sure what to expect because I have never read a Manga book. This book is set up like a comic book. I found it very hard to follow and keeping up with all the action was somewhat of a task. Although the illustrations are quite entertaining and comical.

Sailor Moon is a young high school freshman who is known by her high school friends as Bunny. She is one of the many chosen ones who are Sailor Scouts for their planets, and with
Michael
This book is an explosion of awesome - evil Sailor Galaxia has killed all of Sailor Moon's coterie, leaving our heroine with a few new allies, but mostly determined to stand alone and save the world. It's a nice move, after she has so consistently drawn strength and comfort from her friends, to see her determined to go on when alone. The battles are epic, and we get a long back story about the origins of life in the universe and the role of Sailor Scouts throughout. Takeuchi really ratched every ...more
Marco
Todos nacimos de un mismo lugar... Este volumen es precioso y a la vez triste, por otro lado, ¡la Mangaka pulió muchísimo su estilo!
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 Julie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheaper. Unfortunately you could see it in the quality, as there were a lot of typos and som
Delicious Strawberry
Sailormoon SailorStars had quite a few new characters, including Sailor/Princess Fireball (who never became a Senshi in the anime, unfortunately) and ChibiChibi, who was more than she seemed. Overall a really fun volume.
Daniela
Me encantó que mostraran el futuro y como todo se estaba modificando y que aparecieran nuevamente las sailor scouts de Rini. Falta ya muy poco para el final y para despedirse de este mundo increíble que creo Naoko.
Whispering_kage
By far one of my favorite series from my childhood. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sadly now it is really hard to find but if you manage to track down the volumes more power to you.
^_^,
Jackie
I enjoyed it, but I think I liked book one of the Sailor Stars better. Some of it got a bit confusing towards the end.
Beatriz
Madre mía, me está dejando alucinada la trama Stars. No tiene NADA que ver con el anime.
Marchel
Di Indonesia terbit dengan judul Sailor Moon vol. 17, terbitan Elex Media Komputindo.
Tori
Sailor Moon Stars #2 by Naoko Takeuchi (2001)
Steph
Nov 22, 2010 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: lovers of Sailor Moon
Recommended to Steph by: saw the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga. My gateway into anime and manga!
Rachael Graham
favorite manga of all time!
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Madel Pardilla
Madel Pardilla marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #4)
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 04: Bandit
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 03: To Sprout
Naoko Takeuchi (武内直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...
Sailor Moon, Vol. 01 美少女戦士セーラームーン 1 [Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon 1] Sailor Moon, Vol. 02 Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #2) Sailor Moon, Vol. 04

“Even someday when we disappear... ...and new Sailor Senshis are born... Sailor Moon, you will always be Invincible. The most beautiful shining star.” 28 likes