Start by marking “Sailor Moon, tome 2: L'homme masqué” as Want to Read:
Sailor Moon, tome 2: L'homme masqué

Sailor Moon, tome 2: L'homme masqué (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon #2)

4.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  5,180 Ratings  ·  73 Reviews

Tout comme l'équipe de Sailor Moon, Tuxedo, le charmant et mystérieux homme masqué, est à la recherche du cristal d'argent. Ami ou ennemi, c'est ce que Bunny va tenter de découvrir.

Poche, 192 pages
Published March 29th 1995 by Glénat (first published October 6th 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Sailor Moon, tome 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sailor Moon, tome 2

Lainey
Feb 26, 2016 Lainey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honestly alllllll the feels with this one. Darien and Bunny were my original OTP.

*Disclaimer for this series: The nostalgia is so real. I'm reading the '98 English translation versions because that is what I grew up with. So as I re-read this, essentially all of them will be 5-star because 7 year old Lainey won't allow me to rate them any less. So if you're looking for a critical review on these volumes, lol, you will not get it.
Nickyjen
Nov 21, 2015 Nickyjen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel like there's always something missing and unexplained maybe it's just me but the manga is pretty confusing sometimes.
However I love the drawing and the story as a whole.
Alex
Jan 14, 2015 Alex rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, shoujo
I might have to revise my star ratings as I go. I'm still currently torn between thinking this a skilfully written and fun romp and a somewhat averagely written and fun romp. I haven't worked out where the problem lies - the story is swift, maybe too swift. It's light of heart but for some reason I'm craving more depth from it. It's probably doing all you could ask from a manga primarily aimed at young girls, Usagi is coming to terms with being a magical girl, she feels emotions of fear, lazines ...more
Jenni
I never knew how Mamoru showed his true identity to Usagi so it was interesting and I never knew sailor Venus posed as Princess Serenity as a bait so they could buy some more time.
It was a very pleasant reading and reminded me of how much I loved it when I saw Sailor Moon for the first time when I was just 6 years old.
Kati
Feb 19, 2016 Kati rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the story of Serenity and Endymion. Though I can't believe that Usagi fell for the Evil Queen's plan at the end. I mean, seriously, girl, just knock him out and sort it out later!
Rafa Castillo
Leí el de Panini. Y si bien el diálogo es incómodo en ocasiones, este tomo fue muy divertido de leer.
Evanille
Sailor Moon... el unico anime con yuri que podía ver sin que mi mamá me cachara porque Sailor Neptune y Sailor Uranus eran "primas" xD

Wrenaria
Nov 12, 2015 Wrenaria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels, manga
No one can accuse these books of moving too slowly. In this book we discover the history of the scouts, the identity of the princess, and Tuxedo Mask's role in the story. I'd forgotten things progress so quickly in this series. I found this book to be much more interesting than book 1.
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.
Francesca
Feb 02, 2015 Francesca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I noticed I was a book behind in my reading challenge, so I decided to dust off a old Sailor Moon manga to have a fast read. Rereading this manga reminds me about much O love this story more then the show. Not only is it less campy, but it also has a deep story line to all the characters, and even the villains have full rounded characters, and I have always loved the artwork Sailor Moon was how i learned how to draw as a child. I noticed details in the book that I have not before, like how Queen ...more
Lavinyaa Pash
Aug 25, 2014 Lavinyaa Pash rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's the continuation of my adventure into manga world.
I've been into anime and manga my whole life, but only this year I really got interested into reading manga.

Mangas are books too.
The difference is that the story is told with images and that you can finish +3 manga volumes if you want in one single days. A manga volume has around 200 pages, but it can always vary, though it is extraordinarily rare to find one with 180 pages or with more than 240 pages. Anyway, if you want you can read a lot
Marchel
Sep 11, 2011 Marchel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Note:
Buku yang kupunya adalah cetakan kedua Januari 1995.

(view spoiler)
Lauren
Jan 02, 2013 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Story: Who does not love/want to be a young girl that one day out of the blue discovers you have magical powers and are going to fight the forces of evil to help the world? I know I certainly did! Serena, a somewhat whiny and dim witted girl is able to transform herself into Sailor Moon and along with the help of her friends is able to fight Queen Beryl and the rest of the goons. She also sparks up a love interest with Darien, a much older and smarter guy who seems miles out of her league! There ...more
Harriet
Mar 29, 2016 Harriet rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
The second volume is better than the first as it does a lot less repeating. However the action sequences don't explain what is happening at all. This isn't my favourite manga series which is a shame as I loved the anime when I was younger.

sorina
The second volume in the Sailor Moon manga continues the story of the Scouts' search for the Moon Princess and the Silver Imperium Crystal. There are a couple new characters who are introduced in the second book, as well!

I actually enjoyed this one a bit more than the first volume. As the Scouts begin to remember their past memories, you get to learn more about them and their characters. The book also delves really deeply into the history of the Moon Kingdom and of Earth, and therefore the histo
RaeWho
Aug 26, 2014 RaeWho rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Volume 2 was leagues better than Volume 1 in my opinion. Getting to find out the backstory was really interesting. I'm still not totally sold on reading the Manga medium, but the story is definitly interesting enough that I don't mind.
Michael
Feb 14, 2014 Michael rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Origins are revealed, new allies gained, and Sailor Moon struggles to live up to her importance when confronted by her most dangerous foe yet. Takeuchi does a good job building the tension and revealing secrets.
Brilliant Hermione
Masih cukup menyenangkan untuk dibaca. Gambarnya masih bagus, Mamoru Chiba-nya masih ganteng *wink, cewek-ceweknya masih normal, lol
Seamaiden
May 13, 2015 Seamaiden rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-comics
In the anime it takes episodes and episodes for Mamoru to put one and one together and understand who Sailor moon is but in the manga he gets it fairly quickly. Also, what's with him kissing Usagi all the time while she is fainted? or about him being sth like her charger giving her energy every time she runs out?
It is funny. I liked this volume a bit more than the first. I like Mamoru more in the manga until now. I find him annoying in the anime, especially after the first season. I find kind of
Beatriz
May 04, 2014 Beatriz rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood
Éste tomo me ha gustado mucho más. Sigo pensando que la trama avanza demasiado rápido para que los personajes forjen esas relaciones tan fuertes entre ellos, pero al menos se nos empiezan a dar explicaciones sobre lo que pasa o ha pasado, y eso me gusta. También se empiezan a notar ya las diferencias con el anime.

La edición y la traducción siguen dando un poco de pena... Sobre todo la segunda, que parece que lo tradujeron con Google Translator cuando aún no existía.

Me gustan los uniformes protot
Peter
Nov 04, 2015 Peter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much fun strangers will you call you out on the subway and scream "SAILOR MOON?!?! YESS!"
Vanessa
I liked it but didn't love it, I think I enjoyed myself more reading the first one.
Marco
Jul 13, 2014 Marco rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Y aqui es cuando el manga y el anime se parecen nada mas en los personajes xD ¡Vamos a la luna! :D
Jenna Black
May 10, 2015 Jenna Black rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, magical-girls
Oh my gosh, I'm so glad that I have the next volume sitting waiting for me to continue reading!!
Neswina
Apr 16, 2014 Neswina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Y sigo con la intriga... En breves habrá que ir a por otro tomo ...more
Katlyn Camila
Jun 11, 2014 Katlyn Camila rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Achei bem legal saber mas sobre a princesa!
Tadeo Campos
Mar 10, 2014 Tadeo Campos rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for the new anime!!!
Rachel (Sfogs)
Sep 29, 2015 Rachel (Sfogs) rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
Awww love through lifetimes.
Annie
Oct 14, 2015 Annie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cada vez se pone mejor *3*
Carrie {The Book Goddess}
/working on review/
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 3 (Cardcaptor Sakura #3)
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 2: Yûhi
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 3: To Sprout
  • Paradise Kiss, Vol. 5 (Paradise Kiss, #5)
  • Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 02
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Sailor Moon, #1 (Sailor Moon, #1)
  • Sailor Moon, #3 (Sailor Moon, #3)
  • Sailor Moon, #4 (Sailor Moon, #4)
  • Sailor Moon, #5 (Sailor Moon, #5)
  • Sailor Moon, #6 (Sailor Moon, #6)
  • Sailor Moon, #7 (Sailor Moon, #7)
  • Sailor Moon, #8 (Sailor Moon, #8)
  • Sailor Moon, #9 (Sailor Moon, #9)
  • Sailor Moon, #10 (Sailor Moon, #10)
  • Sailor Moon, #11 (Sailor Moon, #11)