Start by marking “My Counterfeit Husband” as Want to Read:
My Counterfeit Husband

My Counterfeit Husband

When it comes to love and marriage, things aren't always what they seem. After the untimely death of her parents, Kenya Franklin thought she'd lost it all until the smooth and strikingly handsome, Myles Whitaker entered her life. Unable to pull away from his magnetism, Kenya falls head over heels; eventually becoming emotionally obsessed and married to Myles against her ...more
Paperback, 1st, 254 pages
Published July 23rd 2013 by Life Changing Books

To ask other readers questions about My Counterfeit Husband, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Counterfeit Husband

Wilki J
Aug 18, 2013 Wilki J rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Kenya has found the real deal in Myles, a smooth talking brother who makes her his wife. As they welcome a new blessing and impending fortunes, Kenya quickly learns that nothing is as it seems and what was once authentic just maybe a replica. When fabricated lies begin to mesh together, will any resemblances of a real marriage remain?

Can you say, what a read?! The plot flowed effortlessly with drama. The characters were well developed and I enjoyed how they were able to in some ways exist in sub
MZURAQT
Aug 28, 2013 MZURAQT rated it it was amazing
All she wanted was they perfect life so how did she end up with the man from hell.Kenya had it set in her mind that she had given up on love.After losing her parents in a tragic accident,myles comes & sweep her off her feet.Shortly after life seems to move at a fast pace for Kenya. With the birth of her daughter and her marriage she notice that things are starting to change.Truths are being reveled and all unanswered questions are being answered. Can she handle it all?

Hands Down Carla Killed
K Nikki  Waden
Aug 10, 2013 K Nikki Waden rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5stars
Kenya is married to Myles and just recently gave birth to a daughter, Kenya believes she is living her dream life.Unfortunately things aren't always what they seem. Kenya is about to find out the hard way who she is really married to and how naïve she has been. What a great read from the first page to the last nothing but drama, so many Oh Hell No moments I lost count. The twist and turns had me gasping and they kept coming all the way until the end.. Another banger by Carla Pennington she ...more
Diane Rembert
Nov 06, 2013 Diane Rembert rated it it was amazing
Kenya and Myles are married, but the marriage seems to be one sided. All Myles is concerned about is getting his hands on his wife's money. This book will have you cheering for the victim and anxiously waiting for downfall of the villain.
I loved this book!
Maya B
Oct 04, 2014 Maya B rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A great read that was a stand alone. A lot of twist and turns that will have you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Mirrlees
Aug 24, 2013 Mirrlees rated it it was amazing
I'm speechless....how can you trust ppl like Myles. No after Myles how can anyone trust anybody in their life. Wow this book is a must read the trust and the drama was off the chain loved every minute of it.
Lisa G
Aug 30, 2013 Lisa G rated it it was amazing
Man I don't even know where to begin. Carla you did he damm thing with this one. This book has so much drama and OMG moments. Kenya,Camilla, and Porsha all connected to Myles and his conning ways. If you haven't read this book please do so. It's a certified banger
Shon
Aug 26, 2013 Shon rated it it was amazing
Carla Pennington out done herself on this 5* banger. This was a definite page turner. Will recommend to everyone
Natasha Hall
Aug 22, 2013 Natasha Hall rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Myles got what he deserved
Deidre
Jan 16, 2016 Deidre rated it it was amazing
OMG this was such a good book. I wasn't going to sleep until I got the whole story done.
Denise Gilliam
Mar 27, 2014 Denise Gilliam rated it it was amazing
This book was so good. Myles was a damn mess all he wanted was to use woman and that shit was messed up. I felt sorry for Kenya that's all I going to say because I will tell the whole story. It was so good that I had to put the book down because I didn't want it to end. I love the book the ending could have been more but hey it's Carla's book and I'm glad I had the pleasure to read it. I give this book 5 stars. Great job.
Kendell That'sMe
Jan 08, 2014 Kendell That'sMe rated it it was amazing
Just got finished reading My counterfeit husband and I was blown away this book was so good...Myles was a piece of work & Kenya made me mad at times she was so clueless. This was a real good page turner Full of suspense.This is my first book by Ms Pennington but it won't be my last!!..She can write!! .
next the Available wife.
J.L. Sapphire
OMG!!!!!!!

I seriously don't even know where to start. There were so many twists and turns to this story, my mouth was open in shock several times. I hated Myles from the beginning and I'm glad he got his. I felt like I was watching Who The (Bleep) Did I Marry on the ID Channel. Definitely a page turner and a must read!!!
Shan
Jan 14, 2014 Shan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pageturners
This book was a pageturner from the first page to the last. I really enjoyed it! Myles was definitely a counterfeit husband among other things. This book has a lot of twists and turns that will keep you turning the pages until you've reached the last chapter.
Carrie Rembert
Hot Damn!!!

Myles Maverick or whteva his name is got exactly what he deserve...Kenya finally put it together so happy she did my heart went out to Jada (sad). LOVED the book enjoyed it from beginning to end
Marla Adams
Oct 02, 2014 Marla Adams rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bravo

I absolutely loved this book. It's my first read by this author. I absolutely loved it!!!! I'm mad because I waited so long to read it. I'd give it 10 Stars if I could. Very impressed
Chelsea
Nov 30, 2013 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
This was an AWESOME book. Myles truly had to learn the hard way literally. I couldn't put this book down until I was finished. Job well done Ms Pennington, YOU DID THAT!!!!!!
Kenzie
Jun 08, 2014 Kenzie rated it it was amazing
I just wanted to slap the mess out of Kenya! Her husband miles was just a damn freeloader, & she was too blind to even see it! This was a great read! Carla did do her thing!
Jax Marie
Jun 09, 2015 Jax Marie rated it it was amazing
OMG, I could not put this book down! I read this in 2 days and I really liked the ending! This dude was despicable and the females were just silly! But, DAMN, what a roller-coaster ride! A must read!
DEMCAEA LARKIN
WOW!!!

This book was the bomb!!! The whole book played out like a movie that you don't want to miss any part of!!!
Latifa
Dec 19, 2013 Latifa rated it liked it
Counterfeit Husband was a good read. I was thoroughly entertained by all of the emotional twists and turns Myles puts Kenya through, which made for an epic page turning novel.
Alana
Alana rated it did not like it
Oct 18, 2014
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
May 31, 2014
Anna Johnson
Anna Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2016
Nakia
Nakia rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2013
Lula Jones
Lula Jones rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Dana McLeod
Dana McLeod rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2013
June
June rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2013
Mattie
Mattie rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2013
Shawn
Shawn rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2013