Start by marking “The Adventures of Lai Lai and Chub” as Want to Read:
The Adventures of Lai Lai and Chub

The Adventures of Lai Lai and Chub

The book Lai-Lai Meets Chub-Chub is a book about a young preschool girl (mirrored after my daughter Calais) who struggles to find the “perfect” name for her new puppy. She spends her day outside learning how nature can truly give her ideas for a name. She also asks for listener participation by asking the reading audience for some help. Read along to find out if she can ...more
28 pages
Published May 2013 by Halo Publishing International

To ask other readers questions about The Adventures of Lai Lai and Chub, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Adventures of Lai Lai and Chub

Penelope Anne
May 14, 2013 Penelope Anne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
The Adventures of Lai Lai & Chub-Chub, Lai Lai Meets Chub-Chub, was written by Dr. Aaron Chokan, and illustrated by Amy Rottinger. It is a story about a preschool girl who is getting a puppy and needs to find the best name for her new little friend. Lai Lai spends her time outside in their lovely park-like yard, watching other animals, and trying out different names to see if she likes them. Nothing seems quite right to her.

The children reading the story, or having it read to them, are enco
Patricia Kemp Blackmon
Lai-Lai is getting a new puppy and her mother has given Lai-Lai the privilege of choosing a name for the puppy. With pure delight she rushes outside trying to think of a name when she comes across several of natures creatures and even feeling a breeze and thinking maybe Breeze would be a good name. She even asks the readers of the story to help her pick a name. You will need to read the story so you can find out how she chose the perfect name.

I found this story to be a very cute and one we have
Wayne S.
May 24, 2013 Wayne S. rated it it was amazing
If you got a new dog, what would you name it? Rover? Fido? Lai-Lai is a young preschool girl, mirrored after the author’s daughter Calais, who is getting a new puppy. Her mom wants her to give the puppy a name. Lai-Lai spends her day outside learning how nature can truly give her ideas for a name. She hears the birds singing. Would Chirp be a good name? She sees a squirrel carrying its food. How about Nut? She feels the wind on her face. Should she pick Breeze? She sees a bunny jump. Maybe Hop?

L
Andrea
May 23, 2013 Andrea rated it it was amazing
I was looking for a picture book that would be fun for young adult or middle-grade readers to read to or with the little readers in their lives. When I had an opportunity to read this book, I took it. And I'm glad I did. Not only did the story have wonderful pictures to look at and an adorable story for children, but it was also interactive. I love children's books that allow the child to feel part of the story. As an adult, I still feel pulled into my books, and become a part of them. It's ...more
World of Ink Network
World of Ink Network rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2013
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2015