Pack Mates (Were Chronicles, #6)

Pack Mates (Were Chronicles #6)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A pack divided brought together by love. Nikki Stratton returns to her Pack to find it split in half between the new Alpha and the older members of the Pack. Worse, there is talk about her oldest brother challenging for the Alpha position. Taking matters in her own hands, she meets with the Alpha s brother RJ. She had no idea they would end up on the floor of his shop hot,...more
Published May 10th 2013 by Total-E-Bound Publishing (first published May 9th 2013)

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
I feel like a flip flop, lol. I really wasn't crazy about the book right before this one, but really liked this one. The whole series as a whole is telling a story, even though the couples from the previous books don't make further appearances. I still say the first book was my favorite of the series so far, but this one was good too. Perfect in between read.
Monique
3.5 stars,

Not as good as some of the other books but still enjoyable.

The reason for the extra half star was because there was a moment when the heroine completely kicked ass and I loved it. I'm sick of so many heroines being pushed into the background so she can be protected or the heroine doing something and end up needing to be rescued by the hero. There was a scene in this where she protected herself and the hero (view spoiler)...more
Janette Lopez
I love all Chrissy Smith books and this series is always fabulous! But I must say wow I loved it!
Tia
My favorite by far of the Crissy Smith books. I enjoyed it and can't wait for the next.
Megan
RJ is finally coming home after serving in the military for years. His brother is about to be made Alpha of their new pack and he is need there to help with the transition. After traveling for years he is happy to be able to settle down with his family. When he meets Nikki, the sister of a dominate in the pack, he is instantly attracted to her and wants to get to know her more. Things get complicated when it seems like her brother will challenge for the right to be Alpha. But if Nikki and RJ wor...more
Elena
It was an okay read for me. Not what I had in mind tho but nonetheless good. It was just too fast I guess and the plot's too cliche'. Anyways, I still find it okay for a shifter story. I just wished it focuses more on the MCs relationship rather than the whole family pack business.
Isa Lavinia
Pack Mates (Were Chronicles) It was cute and though it was insta-love, and the plot was simplistic, it was never boring and I cared about the characters.
Erin
Perfectly acceptable werewolf book.
Courtney
Courtney is currently reading it
Apr 18, 2014
Rhea Golding
Rhea Golding marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Robin   Hartloff
Robin Hartloff marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Arahsg
Arahsg marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Heather  Skye
Heather Skye marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Maria Pussycat
Maria Pussycat marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Monique Barao
Monique Barao marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Mar 11, 2014
Melanie Guarnieri
Melanie Guarnieri marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I live in Texas with my husband, daughter, and three Labrador retrievers. By day you can find me at my 'day job' buried under a pile of paperwork but at night I am at my computer creating new worlds!

I have always loved the paranormal. Shape-shifters, witches, and vampires have been my number one choice of reading material so when I strated to write it was the genre I chose.

I currently have severa...more
More about Crissy Smith...
Pack Alpha (Were Chronicles, #1) Pack Enforcer (Were Chronicles, #2) Pack Territory (Were Chronicles, #3) Pack Rogue (Were Chronicles, #4) The Favour (Corporate Wolves, #1)