Start by marking “The Werewolf's Kiss (Voodoo Moon, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Werewolf's Kiss (Voodoo Moon, #1)

The Werewolf's Kiss (Voodoo Moon #1)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  7 reviews

The world of the Louisiana werewolves . . . Sensual and seductive, it holds secrets that only the initiated may share. Sylvia Marley is drawn to the moonlit bayous, to her lover, Lucien, and to a choice between the debutante's life she knows and the werewolf's life she craves.

But for Sylvie there is a hidden danger: A madman must have her power - the power she is unaware s

Published July 1st 2003 by iBooks (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about The Werewolf's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Werewolf's Kiss

Vroom
mlady_rebecca
This book was the first in a trilogy, and from the way it ended, I believe it is one of those trilogies that is really one story cut into three books.

The spine says romance, but the couple "featured" on the back flap didn't really even meet till the last 1/3rd of the book. What kind of romance is that? On the other hand, two other characters stories were told in the middle of the book in a sort of disconnected way. Was it their romance, too?

Mid-way through, I was thinking I wouldn't touch the o...more
Hollie
I first read this book, and it's companions in the series, over 15 years ago. Some years ago, I remembered them and wanted to re-read them, but the local libraries and bookstores had no copies available. I searched for quite awhile, off and on, to find copies that were not outragiously priced and finally received the copies I ordered today.

If you love the supernatural, definitely read these books! I wouldn't recommend them for anyone under the age of 16 due to the language and "romance novel" sc...more
Adele
I'll be totally honest, I got to about 52% on my kindle and had to give up. Normally I would just push through with a book after half way because the hard bit should be over and the end is only drawing nearer the more you read. Except I wasn't getting that feeling with this book. I thought I was, and then what felt like a whole new plot was thrown in. It will probably make sense later, but I honestly cannot read anymore. I left the book for a couple of days and still could not get into it so I'm...more
Cindi (cheesygiraffe)
Wonderful story of Voodoo and Loup-Garou in New Orleans. I loved hearing about Zizi's life. Interesting who she(the author) chose to be the Father of the Justice werewolves.
Amber Hinkle
The second of the trilogy... Great book. Continues on with the Marley curse and gets more involved in the voodoo side of it.
Arlene Allen
I still have the other two in the series, which I haven't read...
Elizabeth St-onge
Elizabeth St-onge marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Jessica Lynn Sandridge
Jessica Lynn Sandridge marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Justin
Justin added it
Mar 02, 2014
Tiara Knight
Tiara Knight marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Jody Graf
Jody Graf marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I grew up in both Dallas and New Orleans. Not knocking Big D, but New Orleans was more fun. One of my early memories was my dad taking me and my brother to the tomb of the great Voodoo queen, Marie Laveau, and telling us to make a wish. And people wonder why I write about the supernatural.
Now I live in Salem, Massachusetts with a couple of haughty cats. (Although that's Gatsby the Chow in the pict...more
More about Cheri Scotch...
The Werewolf's Touch (Voodoo Moon, #2) The Werewolf's Sin (Voodoo Moon, #3) The Salem Witches Book Of Love Spells: Ancient Spells from Modern Witches Blood of the Saints The Voodoo Moon Trilogy