Start by marking “Worthy of the Billionaire's Attention (Worthy of the Billionaire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Worthy of the Billionaire's Attention (Worthy of the Billionaire, #1)

Worthy of the Billionaire's Attention (Worthy of the Billionaire #1)

Claire is the new hire for Mr. King, and soon becomes more than just his employee. Their past relationship may have gotten her the job, but it will take all of her current skills to satisfy Mr. King's dark desires.

----------------------------------------

This 9000 word story features BDSM, orgasm denial, pain, bondage, and a horny billionaire who doesn't know the meaning of
Published September 4th 2012 by Zirconia Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Worthy of the Billionaire's Attention, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worthy of the Billionaire's Attention

Aղցela W.
Jan 10, 2014 Aղցela W. rated it it was ok
I think I expected more of a plot from this book, so therefore I didn't rate it very high. The sex scenes were hot.
Heather
May 20, 2014 Heather rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, kinky-light
This is a parts series so in this first part we get the basic start up of a story, a few hot scenes and that's it.

You get two characters that had a fling in college and now reunite when she applies for a job at his company. Upon seeing her name he don't let her get the entry position she applied for but rather one that works right along side him.

He is comes off as an ass at work and a sorta playful dominering man in the bedroom. They quickly fall into a work/personal relationship. No ro
grumpyoldbird
A promising start to a trilogy. This is currently free on Amazon. At the time of writing this review I was disappointed to see the next book is on Amazon at 2.99 for 83 pages. So I agree with one of the other reviewers, not gonna happen. I might be a self-confessed Kindle Freebie Whore, however I have paid for previous works by this author, but sorry I am not paying 2.99 for less than 100 pages. If this was a 5 star review it might be different, but it isn't, so it aint happening.

Anyways I digre
Moon Reviews
Jul 18, 2014 Moon Reviews rated it liked it
What is it with Krista Lakes and short books??????? It is so FRUSTRATING!!!!! It is also really too bad and a shame!!!! I discovered her with salt water kisses and i loved it but i tried a few others and it is always the same thing: Stories with great potential but each book is like 20 or so pages!!!!!! I was still going with the flow till i saw the prices!!! 8$ something for 80 pages or so and it is suppose to be 3 books in one!?!?!?!? What the.....???? I am really sorry because i did like her ...more
Amanda
Jun 16, 2013 Amanda rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
This was a pretty good short story, BUT don't be fooled by the looks of it this is a 3 book series, and book 2 is $4.99 (YEA....NOT HAPPENING!) I am NOT paying $4.99 for an 82 page book...AND I didn't even see the third book on Amazon or Goodreads. Goodreads has a Bundle listed but no third book???
If an when the price drops I may think about buying the rest of this series, but until then I refuse to pay that much for a short story.

With that said this was a great start and I did like it once I go
Adrienne
May 09, 2014 Adrienne rated it really liked it
Really a 4.5

I would have given this one a straight up 5 star rating if it wasn't for the editorial snafoos. Some of the time lines were off like when she says she has days to decide to go to dinner with him but he asked her to dinner that night. Then there was some questionable word usage, but other than that she story was good. I just felt gripped about the length. I really wish this one had the length found in her Kisses series of books. Despite the length I will be reading the rest of this se
Rayna
Dec 31, 2013 Rayna rated it liked it
Well, it began as a four star story. but when King decides to blow got and cold. that's when i decided i didn't like him. then at the end you meet the last mistress. I feel a sense reading this story before maybe different names and longer.
Angel **Book Junkie**
Not one of my favorites by a long shot. I was actually quite disappointed in how the story unfolded. I thought that it was hot at times but then it was so dull I really was hoping that it was over. Krista Lakes is still an amazing author just sorry I was not impressed by this one.
Naughty Edition Reviews
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
Great lead

Great beginning to a good story. I mark it down to a 3 star because I think the author could put the whole series on one book instead of breaking it up into pieces.
Andita
Nov 13, 2014 Andita rated it liked it
This was...

a good start to the series and it makes you want to get the next book. I'm looking forward to getting the next book.
Natacha Lalande
Jun 28, 2013 Natacha Lalande rated it it was ok
it's not a terrible book but i didnt go crazy over it. i'll admit i even jumped over a couple pages.
Christy
Aug 26, 2014 Christy rated it did not like it
The writing was amateurish, character development non-existent, and the plot thin. The worst thing of all was the euphemisms for genitalia. SKIP IT. Even free, it is NOT worth your time.
Victoria
Victoria rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2014
Jennifer Cook
Jennifer Cook rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2014
Alisa
Alisa rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2013
Laura Green
Laura Green rated it it was ok
Jan 28, 2016
Valery Ropp
Valery Ropp rated it it was ok
Jan 17, 2015
Keeley Fenney
Keeley Fenney rated it it was ok
May 27, 2013
Angela
Angela rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2014
Daddyyyiy
Daddyyyiy rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2014
A.M. Guilliams
A.M. Guilliams rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2014
Shannon Vanwormer
Shannon Vanwormer rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2014
Velora Bishop
Velora Bishop rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2013
Kerry
Kerry rated it liked it
May 31, 2015
Sarah Cullen
Sarah Cullen rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2015
Nancy
Nancy rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2016
Sara V
Sara V rated it it was ok
Aug 17, 2013
Miahnstef
Miahnstef rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Michelle Hamilton
Michelle Hamilton rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Anything He Wishes (Billionaire BDSM Erotic Romance)
  • Allure: State Of Desire
  • The Contract  (Serving Mr. Stevens,  #1)
  • Invitation to The Platinum Society
  • All For Him: Dominated by the Hidden Valley Billionaire (All For Him Series, Book #1)
  • Firecracker in Heat (Firecracker #1)
  • Billionaire: Part 2 (Billionaire #2)
  • Taken (Dark Grove Plantation, #2)
  • His Want (By His Command, #1)
  • Bound (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #1)
  • Her Last Love Affair (Her Last Love Affair #1)
  • Stranger Addiction (Awakening Sophy, #1)
  • Making Him Want It
  • Office Mating
  • Laura's Solo Honeymoon (The Ice Cream Shop Boy, #1)
  • Anal Sex in an Elevator: A Hotel Bentmoore Interlude
  • Off The Record (Interview with a Billionaire #1)
  • Rough Day for the Teacher (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #7)
Krista Lakes is a newly turned 30 year old who recently rediscovered her passion for writing. She loves aquatic life and running marathons. She is living happily ever after with her Prince Charming and her bouncing baby boy.
More about Krista Lakes...

Worthy of the Billionaire (3 books)
  • Worthy of the Billionaire's Trust (Worthy of the Billionaire, #2)
  • Worthy of the Billionaire's Love (Worthy of the Billionaire, #3)